8: Friends

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeonieeee!" Nayeon happily clings on Jeongyeon's arm as soon as their classes are finished.

"So? You two are together?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow. "No! It's not what it looks like!" Jeongyeon quickly defended herself.

"Chill Yoo, you just looked like I caught you cheating or something." Jihyo chuckled while Jeongyeon froze on her position. Well, she's not cheating but it does feel and looks like she's cheating. She's with Jihyo on the other day as her date for the ball and now she's going on a date with Nayeon. Now that she realized it, she feel so stupid.

"Jihyo, don't worry you are invited on our wedding!" Nayeon winked at her then dragged Jeongyeon with her.

"What was that?" Mina suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "They are going on a date." Jihyo shrugged and continued to get her things she needed in her locker.

"Wait, why are you here MYOUI?" Jihyo narrowed her eyes already knows what was Mina doing there. Mina just scratch the back of her head feeling guilty.

"You can just join the dance club instead of sneaking in the theater to practice your ballet you know?" Jihyo said. Mina just looked down pouting.

Mina loved ballet so much. Heck, she spent 11 years of her life in ballet. She hates being a center of attention and gets shy easily but whenever she's performing ballet she completely forget her stage fright. Mina wanted to perform again and Jihyo knows that, but she also knows that Mina felt burdened by the responsibilities her brother left behind. 

"We still have some time before the coffee shop opens, let's grab some lunch? Jeongyeon have a date anyways so you don't have any choice. You are coming with me." Jihyo said as she dragged Mina out of the building.

"Just admit that you are jealous and you needed some distraction." Mina giggled. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" Jihyo looked at her in disbelief.

"You should consider your feelings towards Jeongyeon before it's too late."

"The only feelings I have for Jeongyeon is hatred. That girl does nothing but to annoy me!" Jihyo said couldn't really believe what Mina was saying.

"Whatever you say in denial queen." 

---

Sana have been thinking a lot lately about Tzuyu. She hates it that she can't read what's going on Tzuyu's mind and it frustrates Sana. She wants to understand Tzuyu and also wants to know how to deal with her since she's too tired with their arguments and misunderstandings.

What makes it harder is that, their parents seemed to noticed the distance between them that they have decided that it's time for Sana and Tzuyu to move in together. The house their parents built for them is already finished anyways. They will be moving in together 3 days from now.

"What are you studying?" Tzuyu asked which made Sana snapped out from her thoughts. She almost forgot that Tzuyu is in her room.

"You." Sana blurted out. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and smirked which put Sana into panic mode. "I-I mean, You? How about you?." Sana said as she raised the book she's reading which is something about fashion to show Tzuyu.

"Since I'll be living with you, I bought this book called 'How to Train a Shiba Inu'." Tzuyu said and showed Sana the book.

"Ya! Tzuyu!" Sana whined and was about to attack Tzuyu but Tzuyu stopped her. "Stay. Sit." Tzuyu pointed at her then at her seat. Sana pouted but unconsciously obeyed Tzuyu.Tzuyu smiled and went closer to her.

"Good dog." Tzuyu said and patted Sana's head. "See? This thing works." She teased Sana who can't do anything but sulked.

"We are going to get married next year, any plans?" Tzuyu asked out of nowhere. "I'm going to marry you. That's the plan." Sana sighed. 

"You can change the plan if you want to." 

"No. It's okay. Except for being savage and evil you are good anyways." Sana said which made Tzuyu scoffed. "Being savage and evil are the only personalities that I have." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." This time it's Sana's turn to smirked. "Ya! I'm your master. Be good to me." Tzuyu threw a pillow on her. 

The only time that they get along well is when they are teasing each other. Maybe perhaps they could use this to fix things?.

"But seriously, if you don't want to get married just tell me." Tzuyu said seriously. Sana tried to look at Tzuyu's eyes and tried to read her but once again, she failed. All that she knows is that, Tzuyu is being sincere with her words.

"What will you do?" 

"I'll runaway with you." Sana doesn't understand why but the way Tzuyu said it sound so soft and sincere. "We are bound together anyways, You are my dog and I'm your master remember?" Sana could only roll her eyes. She couldn't believe how Tzuyu's personality change within just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter