2: New Employees

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since they posted that they are hiring and up to until now they can't find anyone. Most of the people who are applying just actually wanted to see them. As much as they wanted to be low-key, their beauty just really screams for attention and sometimes it's suffocating. They needed someone who made them comfortable or didn't treat them special in their workplace.

"Hey Unnies, You know Chaeyoung right? She said she wanted to work here. She'll be here later." Tzuyu informed them.

Chaeyoung is Tzuyu's classmate during their high school. Now that they are in college, even though they are from different departments, They still remain friends. She's not an elite and doesn't really have any clue that Tzuyu is a heiress. She's a good friend to Tzuyu and they already met her for a few times and they could really say that they could trust Chaeyoung.

"Oh if that's so we only need one more." Jihyo said feeling relieved that atleast, their problems in the coffee shop had lessen.

As if on cue, the door of the coffee shop opened and a shy dark haired girl entered. Jihyo smiled and greeted her.

"H-Hi I-I'm here to apply for the job." The girl said nervous. The girl look so cute and Jihyo just wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Mina, are you going to interview her?" Jihyo asked Mina who is in charge whenever Jessica is not around since she's more trained when it comes to this kind of situation. Mina just nodded and went to the office.

"Just follow her. Don't worry she just look scary but won't bite you." Jeongyeon joked. The girl just smiled at them and gave them a bow before following Mina.

The atmosphere in the office is calm unlike the other offices where it usually scary. Mina knows that she can be scary sometimes so she tried to just be casual as possible.

"You have your resume?" Mina asked. The girl nodded and handed the resume to Mina.

'Hirai Momo' that's her name. It also stated that she's from Japan and a year older than her like Jeongyeon. She actually looked like she can be trusted.

"You are hired." Mina said and gave Momo a smiled who is so confused on what just happened. "Eh? I'm hired? H-how about the interview?" Mina chuckled at the girl's silliness.

"You'll start tomorrow at 1pm. Don't be late." 

---

"What do you want?" Tzuyu said as soon as she arrived at the restaurant where Sana texted her to meet her. She's really in a bad mood. She skipped dinner with her dear Unnies just to have dinner with someone who doesn't even like her. 

"Chill okay? I'm not here to argue with you. I'm here to say sorry." Sana said which caught Tzuyu off guard.

Whenever they went out together, it's always because their parents commands them. This is actually the first time Sana called her to have a dinner without their parents command. And most of their dates is just a whole day ignoring each other or arguing with each other.

"Are you sick?" Tzuyu said suspiciously. Sana shook her head and pouted.

"No. I know I'm so mean to you and I'm sorry. You know that I have a girlfriend and I really love her. Being in this whole arrange marriage thing makes me feel bad for her since it feels like I'm cheating on her." Sana explained.

"First of all, don't you actually realize that YOU are CHEATING on ME? Second, drop her she's not for you." Tzuyu said without even holding back. Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter