1: Introduction

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long tiring day. Mina spent her whole day at the company. She needs to train 3 days a week for her heiress duties. What made it harder is that she needs to hide her face everytime she goes out of her office. There's only 5 people in this huge company that knows her beside her parents and her long lost brother who supposed to be the one to be the successor of this company but that coward ran away from home and his responsibilities. 

The first one is Hani, her secretary which she also considers as her older sister. Hani is funny, energetic and an oppa like Unnie to Mina. She's been with Mina eversince she trained in the company. 

The second one is Jeonghwa, the receptionist aka Hani's crush. Jeonghwa is sweet, bubbly and very girly. She's also nice and friendly.

The third one is Solji, she's the eldest of them. She's the Operations Manager. Solji is a great leader, she's like a mother to them. She's sweet and caring towards others but can be strict and merciless when it comes to work. Everyone seems to respect her which made Mina look up to her. 

Forth is Hyerin, she's also a receptionist. She's good with dealing different kinds of people. She's totally crazy and a shikshin. There's no dull moment with her.

And the last one is Elly or LE, Mina's bodyguard inside the company or whenever she needs to go to some company related meetings since Jeongyeon can't also reveal herself. She may look scary but actually a softy. 

They are the only ones that Mina truly trusted in the company. She even hangout with them sometimes and also the only reason why going to work is isn't that boring for Mina. They are a great help for her.

Mina literally threw herself at the couch once she got home. She's just so tired then tomorrow she also have a work in their coffee shop. She could actually go to work but as a responsible and reliable friend, she couldn't just let her Jessica Unnie, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon do all the work. Besides, it's her who suggested to build a coffee shop.

"Are you even aware that this house is actually the talk of the town?" Jeongyeon said as she walked towards Mina arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" Mina raised an eyebrow. She moved out of their mansion for a month now and she made sure that this house isn't that big or fancy to capture any attention.

"Really Mina? A Black house? People are scared. You even walked outside every night with your long hair covering half of your face, walking like a zombie."

"I do that?" Mina asked not really aware of the situation. 

"Yes. There's a lot of color Mina but why would you chose black as a color of your own house?" Jeongyeon asked still have no idea on what's going on Mina's mind. The girl is just too unpredictable.

"Because Tzuyu wanted it." Jeongyeon's jaw dropped at Mina's answer. Jihyo and Mina actually spoils Tzuyu a lot but she never thought Mina would go this far.

"Besides I like black too."

---

It's hard to keep a straight face when a person who hates you kept on mumbling that she doesn't want to be with you and other things that you aren't sure what it is and the only thing that you know is, it's definitely for you. But Tzuyu is different, she have learned how to keep a straight face no matter how hard the situation is. And right now, it's very useful she could look blankly at her fiancee without looking too suspicious that she's actually murdering her in her mind.

"Stop staring, it's rude." Her fiancee said but Tzuyu remained unbothered.

"And mumbling that you don't want to be here isn't rude?" Tzuyu raised and eyebrow. The latter sighed as she runs her hand on her long brown locks.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm still not just used to this arrange marriage thing." She said which seems to be sincere but to Tzuyu it's definitely not.

"It's almost a year. We are engaged for almost a year. When will you get used to it Sana?" Tzuyu as calm as she can but this girl in front of her is really testing her patience everytime they go out on a 'date'. 

"It's not easy you kno-"

"I know, you have a girlfriend." Tzuyu sighed deeply and looked away. Sana felt bad seeing this, she tried to approach Tzuyu but she moved away.

"Let's stop this. Let's call the wedding off." Tzuyu said sternly. Hearing this, Sana went panicked. Her parents wouldn't like this for sure.

"Tzu-"

"I don't like you either. So stop acting like a brat thinking that you are the only one who hates to be here." Tzuyu snapped. Sana seems to be gotten hit by Tzuyu's words. She just looked down and nodded.

--

"So, how was the date?" Jihyo asked in all smiles as soon as Tzuyu entered the coffee shop. There's only few customers so they can chitchat a little bit.

"What do you expect?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she wears her apron getting ready to work. 

"You two used to be close. I wonder what happened." Jessica said as she got out with a tray of some fresh baked cookies on her hands.

"The engagement happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter