Trust

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung looked at them confused. Home? Does she heard that right? Chaeyoung doesn't really know how to react and same goes for Sana, they are both surprised and confused at the same time.

"What are you doing there? Sit beside me" Tzuyu said unbothered. Sana didn't say anything but obeyed Tzuyu. She sat beside Tzuyu and held her hand naturally as if it's a common thing between them. Tzuyu didn't even flinch.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung finally composed herself to ask.

"This is what I wanted to tell you last time" Tzuyu sighed deeply. She didn't really know where to start. 

"Tzuyu's family owns a chain of dermatology clinics in Taiwan and have also owned one here in Korea. They also owned coffee shops here and in Taiwan" Sana explained for Tzuyu.

"You're THAT RICH?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widened. She already had a feeling that Tzuyu is rich but not to this extent.

"That's just a tip of the iceberg" Sana said informing Chaeyoung. She doesn't want to give too much information because she knows it's already alot for Chaeyoung to take it in.

"How about you?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Uhmm... Perfumes. My family owns fragrance company" Sana said shyly. It's just really uncomfortable talking about their family's wealth.

Tzuyu then explained everything to Chaeyoung. Everything that her friend needs to know. Chaeyoung was okay but not until they revealed about the arrange marriage. 

"WHAT?! Tzuyu is that why you are so pissed when Dahyun Unnie and Sana Unnie are still dating?" Chaeyoung asked still in confusion. 

"Well, yes. But not because I have a crush on Sana just like what you two thought" Tzuyu rolled her eyes before continuing.

"Dahyun Unnie and Sana are both my friends. Being trapped in the middle of this messed up relationship made me feel like I'm ruining their relationship" Tzuyu explained. Chaeyoung saw the uneasiness in Tzuyu's eyes like there's something she wanted to say but she can't and maybe it's because Sana was there.

"Okay. Let's stop for now. It takes a lot for everything to sink in" Chaeyoung said as she stood up.

"Please don't tell anyone" Sana said worried. 

"I won't. I promise"

---

Jeongyeon watches Momo as the girl moves back and forth in Mina's room while holding a huge box which she doesn't really have any idea what's inside it.

"First of all, CALM DOWN. Second, what the hell are you doing here?!" Jeongyeon shouted at Momo who just went straight to Mina's room as soon as Jeongyeon let her in. She didn't even bother to say Hi.

"Well, I- Ummm" Momo finally let go of the box and looked at Jeongyeon. "Jeongyeon ah, It's the last day that Mina is going to be busy in the company right? She finally can get a rest" Momo said excitedly.

"Yes and what about it?" Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. 

"I want to make an special event for her" Jeongyeon could see the sparkle in Momo's eyes. Momo has always been bubbly but with Mina, she's genuinely happy. You could just see it in her eyes, in her smiles, it's different.

"If that's so then feel at home. Just call me if you need anything" Jeongyeon said as she shook her head at Momo's silliness. 

*RINGGG RINGGG*

Jeongyeon looked at her phone and can't help but smile when she saw Nayeon's name on her screen.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya~" Nayeon called her cutely. It's disgusting for Jeongyeon but somehow it made her heart flutter.

"What do you want?" 

"I miss you.." There's something on Nayeon's voice, it sounded both tired and sad at the same time.

"Where are you? I'll fetch you" 

"I'm still at the University. We just finished practicing for the play" Jeongyeon looked at her watch, it's already 7pm. Maybe being an actress is really hectic.

"Stay there" Jeongyeon said and then quickly went to Momo.

"Hey, Mina is going to be home at 8. Please tell her that I have something important to do okay? Enjoy the night!" Jeongyeon said as she quickly get her jacket and her keys.

---

As soon as Jeongyeon entered the school's theatre, she heard Nayeon's loud voice talking to someone. She didn't want to interrupt so she decided to just hide behind the chairs.

"We are not getting back together!" Nayeon said angrily. She was at the stage with a man which is Jeongyeon assumed, one of her co-actor for the play.

"Please, I like me when I'm with you. You make me feel something that no other woman can. You make me feel like a man" The man said as she held Nayeon's arm.

"That's all I ever was to you, someone who makes you feel like a man! You don't even loved me!" Nayeon shouted as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Nayeon, please? Come on, I'll treat you better this time" 

Nayeon? So, it means this is not a rehearsal?. Jeongyeon quickly sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter