ILYSB

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in Jessica's office is way different than it used to. It's cold and full of tension. Jessica was sitting on her swivel chair looking at the newspapers while Mina, Jihyo and Tzuyu are sitting on a sofa across Tiffany. 

"Ms. Jung, I'm sorry but we have already did everything that we could do. The news have already spead everywhere and even if we tried to delete all the articles in the internet, it's already in the news papers." Jessica's secretary said apologetically. 

"It's okay, tell everyone to just give up." Jessica said making everyone surprised. "There's nothing we can do about it. We'll be wasting time if we still try to clean this mess. Anyways, Good job Ms. Yoon." Jessica gave the secretary a small smiled and dismissed her. 

"What are we going to do now?" Mina asked worried. "Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon; Confirmed Dating?" Jessica read the news out loud. Tiffany couldn't even looked at Jessica's eyes.

Just like what Jessica have said before, these kind of scandal is too severe that people doesn't believe it anymore but right now, The Dispatch caught Tiffany and Taeyeon together. Knowing that Tiffany is already married, it adds fuel to the fire. People accused her for infidelity. Dispatch also gathers all their so called evidence which are mix of fan service when Tiffany and Taeyeon are still in a group and some of the photos that Dispatch took.

Before Jessica could even talk further, a knock on the door interrupted her. "Come in" Jessica said. The door opened revealing Jeongyeon bowing to them before entering the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Ms. Jung but, the shop will need to open soon. I think it will be suspicious if we didn't open today." Jeongyeon said formally. There's Tiffany, and that's the protocol. If there's someone beside Mina, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Jessica, she needs to be formal.

"Jeongyeon's right. You three needs to go to the shop now" Jessica commanded them. "But unnie-" Tzuyu looked at her worried.

"I'll be fine. I'll need to talk to her. I'll give you an update on whatever will happen." Jessica said and gave them a reassuring smile. The three couldn't do anything but gave Jessica a one last hug before leaving with Jeongyeon.

"What do you want to do now Ms. Hwang?" Jessica asked as she sat across Tiffany. "I'm sorry" that's the only thing Tiffany could say.

"Do you think saying sorry will get you away with this? I need an answer Ms. Hwang. I'm tired of cleaning up your mess." Jessica's voice sounds so calm. She's not angry, cold or anything. Her voice didn't hold any emotions. 

"I'll quit." Tiffany simply said as still looking down ashamed of herself. "After you quit what will happen?" Jessica asked. 

"I..I..don't know" Tiffany confessed. "That's the problem with you Ms. Hwang, you never think of the consequence for your actions." Jessica sighed deeply as she lay down on the couch. 

Jessica was right. People around them always praises Tiffany for being bold and brave then the others thought of Jessica being weak and coward. Tiffany likes taking risks. She lives by the motto; You only live once. Jessica on the other hand, likes thinking before doing something. She likes to work in silence and let her success speaks for her. Which always misunderstood by a lot for being cocky.

"I think you should go home now and think. Talk to me when you have your decision." Jessica said as she doze off. 

Tiffany didn't mean to hurt Jessica, but the world is too cruel. There are people who tries to tear them apart, there's also their differences. Tiffany isn't sure if she's worthy of Jessica anymore. Jessica is just too good for her. No matter how much she tried saving their relationship it just won't work. Tiffany is starting to doubt if staying would be good for Jessica. She could see that Jessica isn't happy anymore.

---

The girls just can't work properly, their minds are all filled with Jessica. They are so worried for her. Good thing they have Chaeyoung and Momo to help them out. 

"Jeongyeonie!" Nayeon's bright voice almost brightens up the whole atmosphere in the shop. "Hey!" Jeongyeon greeted back with a small smile plastered on her face.

"What time are you going home? I'll wait for you" Nayeon asked cheerfully still unaware of the situation. "She's free now, it's the end of her shift" Jihyo said as she removed the apron from Jeongyeon and pushed her to Nayeon. 

"But Jihyo-" Before Jeongyeon could even finish her sentence Jihyo have already went back to the cashier. 

"I think she's jealous" Nayeon whispered as she dragged Jeongyeon towards her car. 

"Where are we going?" Jeongyeon asked. "I have no idea" Nayeon laughed. 

Nayeon is such a happy go lucky girl. Jeongyeon have noticed this right from the very start. Nayeon's positiveness could really take away all the negative around her. Jeongyeon actually suddenly feel cheered up.

"Just follow the road and let's see where it will lead us." Jeongyeon said somehow feeling excited about this. She have always wanted to just drive around without any specific place to go but she's just too busy with her job and her studies. 

They spend time in the car singing to whatever plays on the radio, eating some snacks, getting to know each other. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter