7: Wonderful Tonight

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Jeongyeon arrived the venue both nervous. Mina's parents were about to meet Momo tonight and they are still not quite sure if Mina's parent would believe Mina and Momo are a couple. They are Myouis they are extremely intelligent.

"Mina Unnie!" Tzuyu called as she approach the two. Tzuyu is looking so classy in her black evening gown. 

"Hey Tzuyu. You came here alone?" Tzuyu nodded. "Sana and Momo will arrive soon." As if on cue, a black limousine stopped in front of them. The driver opened the door revealing Sana in her black gown and Momo wearing a black suit. 

They are all wearing a mask since the party is always masquerade themed to hide their identities but the masks didn't stopped them to see how beautiful their dates are.

"Oh Jihyo is already here too." Momo said as she pointed at Jihyo who just exited the car. Jihyo looks so stunning in white. Jeongyeon is already starting to contemplate whether it's just right that she asked Jihyo to wear white or wrong since she might not survive the night because of Jihyo looking THIS beautiful.

"Hey!" Jihyo smiled mischievously at Jeongyeon and clings to her arm. "Let's go?" Jihyo asked them.

"Wait, aren't we going to wait for Jessica Unnie?" Momo asked confused. "She's already inside for sure." Mina answered. 

---

They watched as Jessica and Tiffany say some speech for this successful event. They looked so powerful wearing gold evening gowns. Seeing Jessica like this, made them remember that Jessica isn't just their dumb, annoying unnie but one of the most powerful business woman in both Korea and US. 

"Thanks for coming here tonight, Have a wonderful evening!" Jessica said and left the stage with Tiffany. 

"Hey!." A short girl approached Tiffany. Jessica just raised her eyebrow. "Wait, Taeng is that you?" The girl took of her mask and revealed Taeyeon smiling at her.

"OMG! What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked excitedly giving Taeyeon a hug. "Well, they hire me to sing for this evening. My set is already done when I think you two are roaming around to greet the visitors and I was about to go when I saw you again." Taeyeon explained. 

"Oh you should stay and enjoy the rest of the night! The best part is just about to start!" Tiffany excitedly said completely forgot that Jessica is with her. 

Jessica just left without saying a word. She actually hates parties but forced to host this party. The venue is actually a mansion which she rented. She was planning to stay the night since she knows she will be to tired to get home. 

She went straight to the balcony of their room and looked at the night sky trying to calm down. Jessica knows Taeyeon very well. She's one of the reason why her and Tiffany almost broke up a few times. 

There's always been a bad blood between Jessica and Taeyeon. They just don't like each other but it became worst when Tiffany became Jessica's girlfriend. Jessica discovered that Taeyeon loves Tiffany when Taeyeon confronted her once when she had an argument with Tiffany. Eversince then Taeyeon never really bother to hide her feelings for Tiffany and even threatened Jessica that Tiffany will be hers soon.

"Jessi." Tiffany called as she placed her arms around Jessica's waist and kissed her shoulder. "Why did you leave me?" Tiffany asked.

"You are busy." 

"Are you jealous? Babe, how many times do I have to tell you? Taeyeon is just my bestfriend." Jessica isn't actually a jealous type, she only gets jealous when she knows that someone is trying to steal her girl like what Taeyeon was doing.

She hates how dense Tiffany is but she hates herself more that despite of all Taeyeon's actions she never said a word about it to Tiffany. She just can't. She knows how Tiffany values her friendship with Taeyeon and if she knew that her bestfriend was behind in all of their break ups/arguments, Jessica knows that it will break Tiffany's heart. 

Taeyeon is a great friend to be honest. Jessica won't lie, minus the -jerk attitude, Taeyeon is a great bestfriend. She's loyal, patient and protective when it comes to Tiffany. 

"What would you do if I asked you to stay away from her?" Jessica asked she just can't stop because of the wine she had consumed earlier.

"Please don't do this Jessi..." Tiffany pleaded. Jessica didn't say anything and just keep quiet. Tiffany hugged Jessica tighter and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I love you. I don't know what's happening to you but please trust my love for you. I can't see myself with anyone else but you." Tiffany said and pulled Jessica into a deep passionate kiss.

---

Jihyo is beautiful. She's always been beautiful but tonight, she's stunning. No, scratch that, stunning is an understatement. Jeongyeon doesn't know how to describe it. She doesn't even know if there's a right word to describe Jihyo's beauty.

"Hey, look at them. The chemistry is undeniable right?" Jihyo grinned looking at her otp MiMo dancing to some slow songs.

"Let's dance" Looking at MiMo gives an idea to Jeongyeon to ask Jihyo for a dance. Jihyo is her date so it's just right for her to ask her for a dance.

"You know that you are supposed to dance your partner if the song fits them right?" Jihyo asked. Jeongyeon nodded in realization. The current song is Born for you by David Pomeranz which really fits MiMo but not them.

"I'll wait for them to play Gangnam Style then. Heyyyy! y ladyyyy!" Jeongyeon comically sing and danced to it which made Jihyo laughed and embarrassed at the same time. 

When Jeongyeon said Gangnam Style, the part she sang isn't really the part she meant but the 'Areumdawo sarangseureowo Geurae neo hey geurae baro neo hey' (Beautiful, loveable Yes you, hey, yes you, hey) part instead but decided not to say it since it may sound weird coming from her. 

🎶 Not sure if you know this But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece 🎶

"May I have this dance?" Jeongyeon asked and offered her hand to Jihyo which the lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter