4: Mend

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is really afraid of animals, but somehow, having Tzuyu beside her made her feel protected. They have seen different kinds of animals and Tzuyu would excitedly look at them and keep on saying facts about them to Sana who unexpectedly, listens to her attentively.

Sana saw some side of Tzuyu that she have never seen before. Tzuyu smiles a lot and also talks excitedly. Somehow, this made Sana felt guilty on the way she treated Tzuyu during their dates before. 

They are now walking around with a baby cub in Tzuyu's hand. It is forbidden to do this but Tzuyu really love that cub and bribed the staffs for money.

"Did you and Dahyun Unnie had a fight?" Tzuyu asked randomly while carrying a baby tiger in her arms. "How did you know?" Sana asked can't deny the fact that indeed, they had an argument and haven't spoken to each other.

"Because you are here with me. If you and Dahyun Unnie are okay you wouldn't bother to ask me to have a date with you." Tzuyu said playing with the baby tiger.

What Tzuyu have said might be true but when Sana asked her for this date her intention is sincere. She really did want to make it up to Tzuyu and maybe, just maybe, make this arrange marriage thing work.

"Aren't you a bit pushy? She doesn't love you, why do you keep on pushing yourself to her?" Tzuyu said without sparing a glance on Sana.

"Really Tzuyu? We are going to talk about her in the middle of our date?" Sana said trying to avoid the topic.

"Our conversations always revolves around her. That's the only way to keep you talking." Then it hit Sana. What Tzuyu said is true. Tzuyu's always right anyways.

"Tzuyu please stop." Sana said as she sighed deeply. Tzuyu didn't say anything but nodded. Then there's silence. Sana have always been talkative but when it comes to Tzuyu there's nothing to say. She doesn't know if it's because things between them are different now since the are engaged or she's just afraid to hear truths from Tzuyu.

"Tell me something about Momo Unnie." Tzuyu decided to break the silence between them. Sana looked at her confused. She never introduced Momo to Tzuyu.

"She's working on our coffee shop." Tzuyu explained when she saw Sana lost and confused. "She's my childhood friend. She's a good person." Sana said reassuring Tzuyu that there's nothing to worry.

"She knows you are a heiress?" 

"Yes, she's the only friend that I trusted with that secret. She's not some gold digger or anything so yeah.. If you wanted to reveal yourselves to her, you can do it." 

"If that's so, can you help us?" 

"On what?"

"Mina unnie needed a girlfriend to bring at the ball. We decided to hire her."

---

"Hey Jihyo, are you going to the ball?" Jeongyeon asked as they went out of their classroom. Jihyo looked at her and shook her head.

"Aww what a bummer. You never attend the ball." Jeongyeon ruffled Jihyo's hair. "I don't have any date anyways. That ball is only fun if you are not alone." Jihyo said. 

Well it's true. Though her Jessica, Mina and Tzuyu are there, they would arrive the ball with their partners. In Mina's case, she always take Jeongyeon as her date but of course not now since for sure Momo will be Mina's date. 

"Take me as a date." Jihyo looked at her shocked. "What? Mina would attend with Momo. I can be your date." Jeongyeon reasoned out.

"Jeongyeon are you serious? You and me?" 

"Why not? Am I not attractive enough to be your partner Ms. Park?" Jeongyeon said posing for Jihyo.

"No." Jihyo said as she laughed. "Whatever you will go on to the ball with me whether you like it or not." Jeongyeon said as she held Jihyo's hand and guided her way to the lockers.

"OH.MY.GOD!" A loud voice of Im Nayeon captured the attention of not just Jihyo and Jeongyeon, but also the attention of the students around them.

"The devil is here. Wear white you'll look good with it." Jeongyeon whispered as she gave Jihyo a hug before dragging Nayeon with her outside the building.

"Could you lower down your voice?" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon. "Is that why you don't like me? Are you dating Jihyo?!" Nayeon is really jealous which made Jeongyeon taken a back.

"Look, Jihyo is my bestfriend. She'll always be special to me so stop being like this." Jeongyeon said quite annoyed. 

"You two are not dating?" 

"No." Suddenly Nayeon bursted out crying. 

"Hey! Why are you crying?! I already told you Jihyo and I are not dating!" Jeongyeon panicked. She could see Nayeon's fans already glaring at her.

"She- she held your precious hand." Nayeon cried harder. "Okay fine hold my hand too." Jeongyeon said and offered Nayeon her hand. Nayeon finally stopped and held her hand happily.

"Are you going to fetch Mina?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon just nodded. Yes, fetching Mina in their college building is now their thing.

---

Sana invited them to have a formal dinner in their house. They all have decided to reveal Momo everything and ask for her to help Mina. 

"Satang, do I really need to wear this dress?" Momo asked feeling uncomfortable with her black dress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter