Krystal

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Sana entered the house she saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch hugging Gucci who is also taking a nap. Sana unconsciously sat on the floor and watch Tzuyu sleep peacefully. 

After the kiss, Sana can't help but think of Tzuyu's lips all the time. Whatever happened last night is something that Sana can't stop thinking too. Sana realized that she's starting to depend on Tzuyu. She wasn't sure if it's a good thing or not but she was so sure that Tzuyu is someone she can trust.

"It's rude to stare" Tzuyu said without even opening her eyes. Sana suddenly pets Gucci as an excuse. "I'm staring at Gucci not you. He's so cute" Sana squealed as she carry Gucci in her arms.

"It seems like Gucci likes you. He's usually chic when it comes to other people." Tzuyu sat up as she watched how Gucci likes Sana's hugs.

"Why are you still here? You have meeting with Jessica unnie right?" Sana asked confused. "I'm waiting for you. You are going to be my wife, you should know everything that I'm doing" 

Sana smiled unconsciously. It may seem so sudden but her relationship with Tzuyu is getting better. Yes, there are times where they bicker or where they are awkward with each other but they consider each other feelings now. Unlike before when they just do whatever they want.

"Jessica Unnie wouldn't like me there. It a meeting between you and your friends, spend time with them okay? I'll be fine" Sana gave her a reassuring smile. 

"Are you really going to be fine?" Tzuyu asked recalling how Sana broke down last night. Sana placed Gucci beside her and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu. 

"I'll be fine. Just don't go home late okay? Now go, your driver is waiting for you" Sana gave Tzuyu a peck on the cheek then pushed Tzuyu towards the door. 

When Tzuyu completely left, Sana threw herself on the couch and cuddled with Gucci. Tzuyu usually hates skinship but she didn't even flinch earlier. Sana on the other hand, likes skinship but never really does skinship with Tzuyu since she knows that Tzuyu is uncomfortable with it but earlier, the hug and the kiss seems so normal. It isn't awkward or uncomfortable.

"Gucci-ya, Is it okay to feel like this?" Sana sighed as held Gucci closer.

---

Tiffany arrived at Jessica's company nervously. Jessica and SME (the company she's working with) have already talked and she's going to meet Jessica's secretary now. 

"Mrs. Jung" Krystal called as soon as Tiffany entered the room. Tiffany's eyes widened as soon as she saw Krystal instead of Jessica's secretary. 

"K-krystal.." Tiffany and Krystal are actually close. Krystal can either be an enemy or a friend, it will depend on how you treat her and her sister. She's overprotective when it comes to Jessica that's why Tiffany is quite nervous right now. 

"Have a sit Mrs. Jung" Krystal smirked and Tiffany really had no idea on whatever Krystal is planning. 

"So, I'm going to discuss to you about what will going to happen to you. SME have already spread the news of your retirement as a singer. We decided that it's the best for you to have atleast, a last press conference before you completely quit. Your fans supported you for years and I think they deserve an explanation on why you are retiring" Krystal said as she looked at the folder where Ms. Yoon wrote everything Krystal needed.

"You can do whatever you want after that. In case you wanted a job, my sister is offering you a job in this company. But you won't get any high position yet. You'll be trained as a regular employee and as secretary at the same time so that you'll know everything about the company" Krystal explained. Tiffany just nodded understanding everything. 

"That's it for now" Krystal said as she closed the folder and gave it to Tiffany. "Any questions?" 

"What will happen to Jessi?" Tiffany asked. She doesn't really have any idea if Jessica have made a decision to leave her or not.

"What do you think the reason why I'm here?" Krystal's question suddenly made Tiffany realize something, Krystal never really go to the company unless she's needed there and mostly she just go there if Jessica is not around and someone needs to take over. 

"She's leaving..." Tiffany said weakly. "After you quit, people will still follow you around. Let's not forget the scandal, people will want to know if it's true. They are also trying to guess who are you married with so, it's just a right choice for Jess to leave." Krystal explained. Tiffany nodded knowing that it's the only way to keep Jessica from this mess.

"Can I see her? Is she in her office?" Tiffany asked hoping to meet Jessica because she knows that Jessica will for sure, sleep in their family mansion with Krystal instead of their house.

"She's in a meeting. If you wanted to wait for her you can wait at her office. I'll just inform her that you are here. I'm going to the meeting after this anyways."

---

The meeting that Jessica was in isn't a business meeting. It's a meeting with Mina, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. Jessica treated them as her sisters, they deserve to know all of her plans that's why she called them for a meeting.

There's a possibility that sooner or later her identity will be revealed in the public and Jessica didn't want them to get involve. They are important to her, she'll protect them no matter what. 

"The problem with you is that, you are to strong and too brave that you didn't even know when to stop" Krystal said as she entered the room. 

"The problem with you is that you worry too much and never wanted to take risk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter