5: Love and Hate

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was about to leave the building but she saw Sana talking with Dahyun. Their building was the farthest maybe that's why they decided to talk here since no one really stays here after class. She hide herself on a wall near the two making sure the two will not see her.

"Did I did something wrong?" She heard Sana asked. The tone of her voice sounded so weak. "Sana Unnie no, I already told you, I'm working on a project with Chaeyoung." Dahyun sighed deeply in frustration.

"You are always with Chaeyoung! Dahyun, I'm your girlfriend!" Tzuyu could only scoffed. It's disgusting hearing the word 'girlfriend' when you know it's not even real. 

Dahyun is a good person. Too good that when Sana asked her to be her girlfriend she can't help but say yes knowing that saying no will break Sana's heart. Tzuyu have always been blunt, she just can't take lies. People call her heartless for being true and yet people call Dahyun a good person when she's nothing but a liar. 

Dahyun was a good friend of hers but eversince Tzuyu knew about the relationship between her and Sana, they fell apart. Tzuyu have warned her that it wasn't a good idea and she, herself, knows that. But everytime she tried to break up with Sana, she just can't do it. 

"Okay fine.. I'm sorry okay? I'm just really busy with school works. I'll make it up to you as soon as it finished okay?" Dahyun wiped away the tears on Sana's face. Tzuyu looked away and leaned on the wall. Too much BS she couldn't handle it.

She wait there until they leave but to her surprise, Sana stayed there. She doesn't know why but Sana stayed. She started to walk and acted like she wasn't there earlier. 

"Tzu!" Sana called but Tzuyu chose to ignore her. They haven't been talking for days even if they need to be together most of the time. 

"Hey.. Please let's talk.." Sana said and grabbed her arm. "There's definitely nothing to talk about." Tzuyu said doesn't even spare a glance.

"Have you ever been in love?!" Sana asked raising her voice. Tzuyu stopped walking. Sana just know the right button to piss her off.

"I know that what I did was wrong. It's selfish. But then when you fell in love there's no going back. Do you think I wanted this? I don't, trust me I don't. But everytime I see her face, just by seeing her smile it makes me happy." Sana explained crying. 

"You look so pathetic. Stop crying I don't want anyone to see you like this. Come on, I'll give you a ride home." Tzuyu said then was about to walk when Sana backhugged her.

They just stood there. They didn't even say a word to each other. Sana was crying her heart out on Tzuyu's back and Tzuyu just let her, not minding her shirt getting soaked with Sana's tears.

Tzuyu actually cares for her. Sana just didn't know and Tzuyu just didn't understand. Tzuyu knows what kind of person she is, if she likes you she'll take care of you and shower you with her love just like what she's doing with her favorite Mina Unnie. But if she doesn't like you, she won't even bother to notice your existence. Sana is somehow in between. There are times that Tzuyu could completely act like she doesn't exist but whenever Sana is in trouble she can't help but find herself helping Sana. 

"We have to go." Tzuyu said. Sana nodded and clings to her. She can't do anything but wrapped an arm protectively at Sana knowing that it would be a huge commotion when students saw one of the populars, crying. Tzuyu covers Sana's face with her free hand. Once they are ready to go, Tzuyu guided Sana to the parking lot where her driver is waiting.

---

"So, something happened?" Jessica asked with a smile on her face. She probably already heard what happened earlier with Sana.

"Nothing." Tzuyu said wearing her apron. "Where's Mina Unnie?" Tzuyu asked once she noticed that it's Jessica that's on the barista station. 

"You should atleast hide your favoritism towards Mina" Jessica scoffed as Tzuyu ignored her. "She's on a date with Momo." Tzuyu dropped her tray. 

"Jessica Unnie I told you to take it easy. It's the second time someone had a mental breakdown when you said that." Jihyo said scolding her Unnie. It's true though, the first one who had a mental breakdown was Chaeyoung, who had a huge crush on Mina.

"Okay fine. Anyways, How are you and Sana?" Jessica asked. "I have a question for the both of you." Tzuyu looked around making sure that there's no one could hear them. There's only few customers and Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are too busy throwing lam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter