Unspoken Words

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's party was an intimate one. She only invited her friends in the coffee shop except for Chaeyoung who still doesn't know about their real identity. Sana is also there. Jessica personally invited her to come which the latter gladly accepted.

"Hey" Jessica sat beside Sana who is waiting for Tzuyu to comeback. Tzuyu is having a conversation with her dad on the phone and based on Tzuyu's expression it wasn't good. Sana greeted back and gave Jessica a small smile.

"Seems like you two are getting a long pretty well now" Jessica said as she saw the worried expression on Sana's face.

"We compromised to give it a try" Sana said with a small smile on her face. "I'm glad to hear that" Jessica said sincerely as she placed a hand on Sana's head and gave her a pat.

"Tzuyu likes you" Jessica said as she took a sip of her wine. Sana looked at her eyes widened. "She doesn't know it yet but I think she likes you" Jessica chuckled.

Sana doesn't really know how to respond. She's blushing so hard. She doesn't really know if Jessica was saying the truth or she just said that to .

"Have a lot of patience with her. There are times that she could be too blunt and hurt your feelings but please understand her more. Tzuyu is never been good at expressing her feelings. It's hard for her to say what she feels that sometimes it will confuse you. But please trust her, give her enough time and she will open up to you" Jessica said as she looked at Tzuyu who looked stressed out still talking on the phone with her father.

Though she never really hang out with Jessica, Sana could really see how Jessica care and protect not just Tzuyu but also Mina, Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Sana could also see how they admire and respect Jessica even though they all have different ways to show it.

"Marriage is tough. Isn't it?" Sana never really thought of it before but now it's different, the whole engagement thing is starting to feel 'real'. 

"It is" Jessica took a glance at Tiffany who is busy catching up with Jihyo, Mina and Jeongyeon. "But you never give up?" Jessica could feel the worry on Sana's voice. 

'Maybe she's also as scared as Tzuyu' Jessica thought.

"Have you seen my wife's eye-smile? Is that something to give up?" For the first time, Jessica gave Sana a genuine smile. Her eyes are sparking. She's clearly in love. Sana wanted to experience that. And maybe that's why she became so desperate for Dahyun's love. 

"You know, there are times that it's been so hard. It's tiring. It's like we are in a loop. Everything happens again and again. We are okay now then we fight then we will made up then we will fight again. Sometimes I wanted to give up but then, whenever I saw Tiffany, whenever I saw how much painful and tiring it is also for her and yet she would never wanted to give up, I also feel the same. I can't give up.  She's the person I couldn't let go of. She's my wife, the love of my life" 

Sana could see Jessica trying to held back her tears. The way she said those things is just so sincere. Sana could tell that it came from Jessica's heart. 

They said that Jessica is an ice princess but she's nothing but a warm, sincere person. She loves her wife so much and even if she didn't say it, it's obvious by the way she looks at Tiffany. 

"Unnie, don't worry, I'll take care of Tzuyu" Sana said sincerely. "I know" Jessica flashed a smile at her. 

"What are you two talking about?" Tzuyu asked as she squeezed herself between Sana and Jessica. "About you and your sleeping habits" Jessica said as she playfully winked at Sana which made Tzuyu glared at her.

"This is the reason why you are not my favorite unnie" Tzuyu sulked.

---

Tiffany watched Jessica as she check her things while waiting for Krystal. Today is Jessica's departure. Tiffany didn't actually know where Jessica is going. Though she wants to know, she decided to not ask since she respects Jessica's decision. By knowing where Jessica will stay just means Tiffany fighting the urge to follow her.

It's so rare for Tiffany to be quiet but now, she haven't really said a word to Jessica. They didn't really talk this morning. Jessica was actually busy earlier talking to Krystal and to her secretary on the phone making sure that the company will be okay while she's away.

Tiffany on the other hand, have a lot of thoughts in her mind. She wanted to hug her wife tightly and say nothing but sweet words to her. She wanted to kiss her like there's no tomorrow. She wanted to ask her to stay. But no, Tiffany won't do such things. She somehow understand Jessica's decision and she wanted to trust that. It's for the better. 

"My secretary told me you'll be working at the company?" Jessica asked interrupting the massive chaos in Tiffany's mind. She just answered the question with a nod. 

"When are you going to start?" 

"Next week" Again, short reply. Tiffany didn't want to give Jessica a cold shoulder or anything but her mind is full of worries and she didn't want to say something that could cause misunderstandings.

"Could you give me a hug?"

"No..I might hold you tight and never let you go" Tiffany looked down accidentally blurting out her feelings.

"So, that's why you are quiet?" Tiffany didn't say anything. Jessica sighed and approached her wife. She smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry.." Tiffany said holding back her tears. The sudden realization that this is really happening, that Jessica is really going to leave made her heart hurt. There will be no warm hugs, soft kisses, romantic dates, no hand to hold, no Jessica. 

"Hey, come on. This isn't the first time we won't see each other for a long time" Jessica said trying to cheer her up.

'But this is the first time we will be apart without uncertainty' Tiffany wanted to say but decided not to.

This is the first time that Jessica was the one to leave and there's an uncertainty when will she comeback. Will she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter