3: Utopia

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongyeonie!!!" Nayeon's voice could be heard along the hallway. Jeongyeon panicked and quickly dragged Nayeon outside the building leaving a confused Jihyo behind.

"What are you doing here?!" Jeongyeon asked. "Well, I'm an acting major. You and Jihyo are music major right? We share the same building." Nayeon said clinging to Jeongyeon.

"Look, listen here Ms. Popular, I don't want anything to do with you here in University." Jeongyeon said since Nayeon's fans, are bullying her the moment they know that Nayeon likes her.

"But why can Jihyo hang out with you? She's popular too." Nayeon whined. "Because she's my bestfriend. Look, I have to fetch Mina in their building. I have to go." Jeongyeon said but Nayeon just hold on to her tighter.

"So Mina is your girlfriend?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow. Of course Jeongyeon didn't want to tell her that she's Mina's bodyguard. If she did, Nayeon for sure, will tell everyone their secret.

"No. She's..She's like my younger sister okay? Now, let me go. I need to fetch her." Jeongyeon said. "Okay then, let's fetch my sister in law." Nayeon smiled as she dragged Jeongyeon.

Mina is a business major. But she's known for being a ballet dancer. People call her Black Swan due to her mysteriousness and elegance. Too bad she had stopped performing but still practice secretly in the theater sometimes.

"Are you really going to hold my hands until we get there?" Jeongyeon asked, Nayeon enthusiastically nodded.

"What time is it?" Jeongyeon asked worried that Mina might have been waiting for her. Instead of saying the time, Nayeon kept on reciting her phone number over and over.

"I'm asking for the time, not for your number." Jeongyeon said as she rolled her eyes. "Text me and I'll give you all of my time." Nayeon winked at her. 'Oh God! This is going to be a long day.' Jeongyeon said to herself

---

Jeongyeon entered the shop with a non functional Myoui Mina. They met Mina's parents and up to until now Mina can't process everything that happened. It's just too much for her.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked as she flipped over the open sign to closed. Mina looked at Jihyo with teary eyes which panicked Jihyo. She sat beside Mina and gave her a hug.

"Hey what's up?" Jessica asked as she saw the three. "Marriage." Jeongyeon simply said but enough to make Jessica and Jihyo's jaw dropped. 

Mina's parents is strict but ever since Mina's brother run away from home, they somehow gave her freedom. The marriage thing is such a sensitive topic when it comes to them since it literally screams trouble.

"Jeong, tell Tzuyu to come over we will need to talk about this. And please keep Chaeyoung and Momo busy until we finish we will have dinner after." Jessica commanded. Jeongyeon just nodded and did what was told her to do.

They went to the office to have a 'meeting'. They all know Mina, she's just so pure that all of them cherish her. And you know that thing 'that when someone is just so precious and close to you that you love them so much and you want nothing but the best for that person?' that's what they are all feeling now.

"So who is the person you are going to marry?" Jessica asked. Jihyo and Tzuyu are already praying that Mina would say someone who is a good person. 

"I don't know. It's not an arranged marriage actually.." Mina said can't looked at them in the eyes. "What do you mean?" Jihyo asked confused.

"It's supposed to be arranged marriage but you know how I hate that thing so I kinda panicked and..and said some stupid things." 

"Mina come on just spill everything this is so frustrating." Jessica said. Curiosity is killing her. "I told them that I'm dating someone." Once again, Jessica and Jihyo's jaw dropped while Tzuyu kept calm and closes her Unnies mouth.

"Are you dating someone?" Tzuyu asked since the two still can't recover. Mina shook her head. "No and that's the problem. I needed someone to pretend that we are dating." Mina sighed in frustration.

"Not just that, I need to bring that person to the ball next weekend as my date." Mina pouted. First of all, she hates going to that ball. Second, she hates interacting with other people other than her friends.

"This is a problem." Tzuyu said worried for her Mina unnie. If there is one person that Tzuyu is soft, then it's definitely Mina. She's Tzuyu's favorite after all.

"Hire Momo." Jihyo suggested. They looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter