From the Heart

Part-time Billionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is so busy. Mina and Jihyo are busy with their heiress duties and also their school works. Tzuyu and Sana are busy planning for their future (business, wedding,etc.). Chaeyoung with her art projects and also helping Dahyun composing a song. Nayeon, filming for her short film. And lastly, Jeongyeon who isn't that busy compared to the others since Mina is mostly in the company and she just finished her projects and school works.

"Jihyo, are you going to the company?" Jeongyeon asked. They just finished their class and Jeongyeon was acting so clingy today due to missing her friends. 

"Yes" Jihyo could only sigh. Of course she will be busy, she's the heiress of a well known company where popular artists are from. And they are going to debut another girl group which is also a perfect opportunity for Jihyo to be trained as a CEO.

Jeongyeon could see how stressed out Jihyo was. She's dozing off on class earlier which is not a Jihyo thing to do. She doesn't bicker with Jeongyeon today either since she doesn't have enough energy for it. 

Jeongyeon sighed and remind herself to plan an surprise event for Jihyo once she finished her works. Jihyo deserves it anyways. She's the most hard working person Jeongyeon have ever met. The others are hard working too but Jihyo's perseverance and patience to everything is just simply amazing.

"Jagiya~" Jeongyeon quickly turned around and saw Jihyo laughing at her. "I can imitate Nayeon Unnie really well right?" Jihyo said still laughing. 

There it is, Jihyo's laugh. Jeongyeon could only smile and shook her head. Seeing Jihyo happy makes her happy too. She's willing to be teased by Jihyo everyday just to see her smile.

"Admit it, you missed her don't you?" Jihyo asked. Jeongyeon scoffed which made Jihyo more. "Jagiya, why aren't you answering meee?"

"Okay fine. I don't miss her. It's just that, she's been bugging me nonstop then all of a sudden she's not around" Jeongyeon confessed which made Jihyo taken aback. Jihyo doesn't know why but for a moment she suddenly forgot how to breathe. 

"I don't miss her it's just that, she's part of my daily routine and now that she's busy it suddenly feels like something is missing" Jeongyeon continued. It takes a lot of emotional strength for Jihyo to gain back her composure. She just doesn't know what to feel or what she feels.

"Want me to walk with you to Mina? I'll accompany you until she's back" Jihyo offered which Jeongyeon happily accepted.

"Wait, are you just being nice to me or are you falling in love with me?" Jeongyeon asked which made Jihyo grabbed her by collar.

"I'm joking! Ya! Park Jihyo! I'm sorry!" And from that moment Jeongyeon knew that she made the biggest mistake she have ever done.

---

"Chaeng I have something to tell you" Tzuyu approached Chaeyoung who is still in the middle of doing her artwork. She have decided to reveal her true identity to Chaeyoung.

There's just the two of them in the room since the classes are already over but Chaeyoung has been so inspired that she really needs to paint it. Tzuyu knows that this is the perfect timing to tell Chaeyoung.

"Right now?" Tzuyu could sense the uneasiness in Chaeyoung's voice. Tzuyu nodded but before she could speak up, she heard a very familiar voice.

"Chaeng! Chaeng! Chaeng! You ready?!" Dahyun froze the moment she saw Tzuyu. They haven't really talked yet. Dahyun really wants to but she knows that Tzuyu isn't ready yet. 

"I see.. You have other plans" Tzuyu said dejected. "I'll be going" Tzuyu said as she stood up. The atmosphere is suffocating her and Tzuyu hates it.

"Wait Tzu!" Chaeyoung tried to stop Tzuyu and Tzuyu did stopped, in front of Dahyun. She just stared at Dahyun who is looking down at the floor, can't even make an eye contact on her.

"Tzuyu, let's talk tomorrow okay? I-if you want we can go to the zoo that you have always wanted to go to" Chaeyoung quickly stepped in between them trying to save Dahyun. 

"No. It's okay. It's not important anyways" Tzuyu said and then leave. Chaeyoung and Dahyun was left in silence.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that she was here" Dahyun was the first one to break the silence. "N-no that's not your fault. Tzuyu came here unexpectedly" Chaeyoung explained.

"Chaeng.. I miss her" Dahyun said breaking the silence between them.

"Who? Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow.

"No. Sana Unnie.." Dahyun confessed. 

"Kim Dahyun are you for real?! Oh my god! There's a possibility that she's dating Tzuyu now. Don't tell me you have feelings for her" Chaeyoung grabbed Dahyun by her shoulders waiting for an answer.

"I..Sana Unnie is such a good person you know. She's sweet and nice. I just miss her. I don't really know"

"I really want to punch you right now" Chaeyoung glared at her. How can Dahyun be so complicated? She had Sana before but what did she do? She never loved Sana the way she supposed to love her but now that it seems like Sana is doing well without her, Dahyun is saying that she misses her.

"I know. I also hate myself right now. I'm just so used that she's always there for me. Following me everywhere I go. Her absence is making me crazy" Dahyun explained and Chaeyoung saw how confused Dahyun is. She somehow understand her since Sana is her first girlfriend. Dahyun might have loved Sana more than she thought.

"No. You can't love her right now. We both know that whatever relationship they have, Tzuyu is happy with Sana" 

Chaeyoung have always chose to be on Dahyun's side for two reasons. The first one is because she knows that Tzuyu prefers to be alone and Dahyun needs her more. Second is, Dahyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter