Not Again

Through The Schedules

Yibo’s POV

I was running to the boarding room for a meeting with UNIQ and the CEO when I bumped into someone and she fell down. I immediately recognized it was Cheng Xiao and I mentally scolded myself.

“Yibo, it’s her again. Why do you end up doing something bad to her?” I chastised myself.

I lend my hand and asked her “Are you okay?”

She took my hand and when she recognized me, she immediately let go of my hand.

“I’m really sorry. I need to do something urgent so I was running and I didn’t control my speed that’s why I bumped you. I’m so sorry.” I explained with an apologetic expression.

“Oh. It’s okay. No worries.” She said while avoiding my gaze.

“Are you fine? Is something hurting? Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?” I said because I was worried that I hurted her.

“Yes, I’m fine. No need to go to the clinic. I better get going. You should go to because I think you need to do something urgent. Bye” She said to me and she walked swiftly to the girls restroom.

“Yibo, you’re haven’t got the chance to apologize for the first thing that you did and now you added a new sin against her.” I said to myself.

I went to the board room and attended the meeting. When the meeting was adjourned, me and the UNIQ members decided to eat outside.

“I’m so glad that the date of our debut is finalized.” Yi Xuan said.

“Yeah. Me too.“ Wenhan replied.

“After years of training, we’re really debuting.” Sungjoo said.

We arrived at restaurant and ordered some food. While waiting for our order, we talked.

“By the way, why are you late earlier Yibo?” Seungyoun asked.

“Well, I bumped into someone.” I said.

“Bumped? You saw someone who knew and you had a talk?” Yi Xuan asked.

“No. I mean literally bumped her and she fell to the ground.” I explained.

“Woah. Who’s the unlucky person?” Wenhan asked.

“It was Cheng Xiao.” I said.

“Cheng Xiao? The trainee from a few days ago?” Sungjoo asked with a shocked expression.

“Yes. That Cheng Xiao.” I replied.

“Is she okay? Why did you end up bumping into her?” Seungyoon asked.

“She’s fine. I was running because I was late and I accidentally bumped her and she fell. I offered to get her to the clinic but she immediately turned down my offer and went away.” I narrated to the geges.

“You still haven’t apologized for the first incident and now a new thing is added on the list.” Yi Xuan said.

“Yes. And I think she wants to avoid you because you said she hurriedly went away after that.” Wenhan said.

We continued to talk and then our food was served. We ate and then went home.

For this past few days, I tried to look for Cheng Xiao to apologize for my rude behavior but I didn’t have the chance to see her. But earlier when I wasn’t looking for her, we met along the way and we bumped into each other. I was so flustered that I didn’t know what to do. I can’t believe that I added another reason for her not to have a good impression of me. I hope next time I will have the chance to formally talk to her to apologize.

 

Author’s Note:

How’s this chapter? Please comment your thoughts. It will motivate me a lot to update faster 🙂