They Planned It

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

May 27, 2015

Today’s the day where I will perform Luv Again with UNIQ at Show Champion. I can’t sleep last night because I was so excited what does it feels like to perform in a music broadcast. UNIQ’s manager picked me from my dorm at 4AM and dropped me off to a salon. I saw the UNIQ oppa getting their make ups done there.

“Good morning sunbaenim. Please take care of me.” I greeted them with a smile and bowed.

Oh. Hi. Good morning Cheng Xiao.” They greeted me.

“Did you rest well?” Seungyoun asked.

“Neh. How about you guys?” I asked.

“Yes. We rested well too.” Yi Xuan replied.

I saw that Yibo just looked at us and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him. A staff from the salon guided me to sit and have my makeup done.

When all of us finished having our makeup. UNIQ’s manager came and said “Okay guys, you go to the car and wait for me.”

“Neh.” We answered.

“You guys guide Cheng Xiao. Okay?” He added.

“Don’t worry. We’ll take care of her.” Sungjoo said.

We went to the company’s van, the UNIQ oppas got in the car first, and I was the last one to enter. I saw that the four of them sat beside each other at the back and the empty space was beside Yibo at the front. I was shocked but I didn’t have a choice so I just sat there.

Yibo’s POV

Today, we are performing Luv Again with Cheng Xiao and earlier this morning, the geges were so excited and they were teasing me.

“Yibo, we’re going to see Cheng Xiao today!” Yixuan said enthusiastically.

I just looked at him with my poker face.

“Yeah. Aren’t you excited?” Wenhan asked while laughing.

“It seems that you are excited and not me.” I answered.

We went to the salon and had our makeup done.

When Cheng Xiao arrived, we greeted her and the geges gave me teasing looks. I just ignored them and kept my mouth shut. I saw Cheng Xiao smiling at me and I smiled back at her.

When all of us got our makeup done. The manager told us to go to the car. On the way there, I noticed that the geges were walking faster than usual.

“What’s wrong with them?” I thought to myself.

They got in the car first and when I entered the car, I noticed that the sitting arrangement was changed. I usually sit at the back with Yixuan, Wenhan and Sungjoo and Seungyoun sits at the front. However, today, the four of them sat at the back. There, I realized that they planned it and they want me to sit beside Cheng Xiao. I wanted to complain but I just keep my mouth shut because if I do so, maybe it’ll give a bad impression to Cheng Xiao that I don’t want to sit beside her. I just sat in the front and Cheng Xiao sat beside me after.

Author’s Note:

Sorry for not updating soon. College is so hectic. I updated a few chapters to make it up to you guys. What are your thoughts for this story? Please comment :)