Show Champion BTS Part 3

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

I was relieved after knowing that the unicorns were okay with the fact of me performing with UNIQ. After the performance, we bowed and exited the stage. On the backstage, I noticed that Yibo was walking beside me and we were walking close to each other. I just ignored it and continued walking. When we arrived at the waiting room, the manager said “Cheng Xiao, you should go first. We will wait for the broadcast to finish to greet the PD.”

“Neh. Thank you for today. Thank you for taking care of me. Great job sunbaenim.” I said and then bowed to UNIQ and their manager,

“Thank you also for today. You did well.” UNIQ said and also bowed at me.

“Cheng Xiao. You better get going. The driver’s waiting for you.” The manager added.

“Neh! Good bye. See you on June 4.” I said and then left.

On the way home, I was so happy that I was able to perform in the music show. I like the feeling of performing in the front of the crowd. I hope I’ll debut soon. 

Yibo’s POV

When I heard that Cheng Xiao is going first, I was relieved. At least she wouldn’t need to stay to greet the PD because it means that she wouldn’t see those guys interested at her. While waiting for the PD, all groups must stay at the lobby and it may give them the chance to hit on Cheng Xiao.

When Cheng Xiao left, the geges all went to me and ask me.

“Yibo, what was that?” Yixuan asked me.

“The what?” I asked.

“With Cheng Xiao earlier.” Wenhan said.

“Which part?” I asked.

“The backstage part.” Seungyoun said.

“Oh that.” I said.

“Why were you walking with her side to side?” Sungjoo asked.

I can see that all of them were curious but I just kept my mouth shut and maintained my poker face. However, they grew impatient and pushed me to answer them.

“Yibo, answer our question.” Yixuan said.

“Yeah. Don’t leave us hanging.” Wenhan said.

“Okay. I’ll say it. I was trying to protect her from other guys. I heard that they wanted to get her number.” I answered.

“Woah. Really?” Sungjoo reacted.

“I’m glad you helped her avoid them.” Seungyoun said.

“Yes. Cheng Xiao doesn’t need a distraction for now.” Yixuan added.

“And she might get kicked out of the company if she dated.” Wenhan said.

“We really need to protect our hoobae. She hasn’t debut yet but there are people who likes her already. It's not good for her future career.” Sungjoo said.

“Yes. I’m relieved that they haven’t got the chance to talk to her.” I added.