Car Ride to Simply Kpop Part 1

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

Today is the day where I’ll perform Luv Again with UNIQ. Today, we’ll record at Arirang’s Simply Kpop. I’m so happy knowing the fact that I’ll see Yibo again and at the same time, sad because this will be my last performance of Luv Again with UNIQ. Like last time, UNIQ’s manager picked me from the dorm and we went to the same salon.

I arrived there and saw the UNIQ oppas getting their makeup done. I saw Yibo and my heart fluttered. Seeing him is a good way to start my day.

“Hi. Good morning sunbaenim. I’m back again. Please take care of me like last time.” I greeted them with a smile.

“Good morning too.” They replied to me.

“Okay guys. Move faster.” The manager said.

I needed to get my makeup done fast so I sat down and let the makeup artist do her work on my face. In the salon, I wasn’t able to talk to them because the manager was in a hurry.

After getting our makeup done, we immediately went to the car. We sat in the same position like last time and I was sitting beside Yibo. I can see that they are tired and I asked them.

“Are you guys okay?” I said because I was concerned. I can see that their eye bags and complexion was different from the last time we saw each other.

“Yeah. We’re okay.” Yibo answered.

“Are you sure? You guys look tired.” I asked him.

“Don’t worry about us. We can manage.” Yixuan answered.

“We just lack sleep.” Wenhan added.

“Oh. You guys should take a nap on the way. We still have an hour of travelling.” I said showing my worries.

“But you have no one to talk to.” Sungjoo said.

“It’s okay. You guys really need some sleep. Or else your handsomeness will disappear.” I joked and they laughed.

“Are you sure you’re okay with us sleeping?” Seungyeon asked.

“Yeah. Don’t worry about me. You guys get some sleep.” I reassured them.

The four oppas in the back positioned themselves and closed their eyes. All of them put their earphones on.

I observed that Yibo didn’t sleep so I asked him, “Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I’m not sleepy.” He said.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

“Yeah. They are old that’s why they’re tired.” He said and it made me laugh.

“They’re old?” I asked while laughing.

“Yep. I’m their maknae. That’s why I have more energy than them.” He said.

“But still, you need to sleep and rest. You need to take care of your body.” I said because I was worried about him. He’s so skinny already and I’m afraid he’ll get sick.

“But if I sleep, you’ll be the only one awake.” Yibo said. I realized that one of the reason why he doesn’t want to sleep was because he was worried about me.

“Then I’ll sleep too.” I said.

“Okay. Let’s sleep.” He said and then closed his eyes.

I also positioned myself in a comfortable position and closed my eyes. I hope I’ll be able to catch some sleep in this 1 hour ride.