Car Ride to Simply Kpop Part 2

Through The Schedules

Yibo’s POV

Today is the day where we’ll perform Luv Again with Cheng Xiao at Simply Kpop. I was looking forward to this day because I’ll see Cheng Xiao again and at the same time, sad because this will be the last performance of Luv Again with her.

When she arrived, we are already getting our makeup done.

“Hi. Good morning sunbaenim. I’m back again. Please take care of me like last time.” She greeted us with a smile. I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Cheng Xiao. Seeing her made me feel happy.

“Good morning too.” We replied.

“Okay guys. Move faster.” The manager interrupted.

In the salon, we weren’t able to talk because the manager was in a hurry.

After getting our makeup done, we immediately went to the car. We sat in the same position like last time. The geges already assured me last night that they will let me sit beside her today.

After getting inside the car, Cheng Xiao asked “Are you guys okay?”

 “Yeah. We’re okay.” I reassured her after seeing her worried face.

“Are you sure? You guys look tired.” She asked me.

“Don’t worry about us. We can manage.” Yixuan answered.

“We just lack sleep.” Wenhan added.

“Oh. You guys should take a nap on the way. We still have an hour of travelling.” She said. I really appreciated her concern for us.

“But you have no one to talk to.” Sungjoo said voicing out my concerns.

“It’s okay. You guys really need some sleep. Or else your handsomeness will disappear.” She joked and we laughed.

“Are you sure you’re okay with us sleeping?” Seungyoun asked.

“Yeah. Don’t worry about me. You guys get some sleep.” She reassured them.

The four geges in the back positioned themselves and closed their eyes. All of them put their earphones on.

I decided not to sleep even though I’m sleepy. I don’t want her to be the only one awake while we are travelling.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” She asked after observing that I didn’t sleep.

“I’m not sleepy.” I said to reassure her.

“Are you sure?” She asked me with a suspicious look.

“Yeah. They are old that’s why they’re tired.” I said to divert the topic and it made her laugh.

“They’re old?” She asked while laughing.

“Yep. I’m their maknae. That’s why I have more energy than them.” I said.

“But still, you need to sleep and rest. You need to take care of your body.” She said giving me a worried expression.

“But if I sleep, you’ll be the only one awake.” I said.

“Then I’ll sleep too.” She said.

“Okay. Let’s sleep.” I said and then I closed my eyes.

Cheng Xiao also positioned herself and closed her eyes. I was relieved that she also chose to sleep. At least she won’t be bored throughout the ride.

After a while, I can’t fall asleep and I noticed Cheng Xiao’s position was a little uncomfortable and her head was unstable. I observed that she was sleeping soundlessly and I felt bad so I placed her head in my shoulder. She didn’t wake up and continued sleeping. I was also sleepy so after a few moments, I drifted to sleep.

Yixuan’s POV

After a while, I woke up and noticed that Yibo and Cheng Xiao fell asleep and that Cheng Xiao’s head was in Yibo’s shoulder. I immediately took my phone and took a photo of them together. Then, I woke the other members up.

I dodged Wenhan who was beside me.

“Hey! Wake up. You need to see this.” I whispered.

“See what?” Wenhan asked sleepily.

“Yibo and Cheng Xiao.” I answered.

Wenhan opened his eyes and looked at them. His eyes widened and I can see that he was also shocked. Then, he dodged Sungjoo and Seungyoun. The two of them opened their eyes and looked at me. They were about to complain but I signaled them to be quiet. Then, Wenhan pointed Yibo and Cheng Xiao. The two looked at them and were shocked. I pointed to my phone signaling them to take a photo. They immediately understood my signal and they took their phones and took a photo. Then, I sent the photo to our group chat.

“I think we can sleep now. We already witnessed this historical moment.” I whispered to them.

“I am glad we were able to see this.” Sungjoo said.

“Good thing Yixuan woke up and saw this.” Wenhan said.

“Aigoo. Our maknae is all grown up.” Seungyoun said.

Then, all of us decided to get back to sleep.

When we arrived at our destination, our manager woke us up.

“Guys wake up. We’re here.” The manager said.