Crush

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

When I arrived at the dorm, Mei Qi and Xuan Yi were waiting for me.

“Xiao Xiao! We watched your performance.” Mei Qi said.

“You were so pretty. You did well.” Xuan Yi complimented.

“Thank you guys.” I said and hugged them.

“How was the experience?” Mei Qi asked.

“It was fun and exciting. At first, I had a trouble in finding the cameras but the oppas helped me.” I answered.

“I envy you. I hope I’ll be able to perform in a music show too.” Xuanyi said.

“Yeah. Me too.” Mei Qi added.

“Don’t worry. We’ll be able to perform together in a music show in the future.” I reassured them.

“Let’s just train hard and hope that we’ll be able to debut soon.” Xuanyi said.

“We’ll debut. Jiayou!” Mei Qi cheered.

Then I narrated my experience on Show Champion hoping that it’ll motivate the three of us to work hard and debut.

“By the way, you and Yibo didn’t look awkward while performing.” Mei Qi said.

“Really? That’s a relief. I was really nervous but thankfully it didn’t show.” I said.

“How are you with the UNIQ members? Are they nice?” Xuanyi asked.

“They are so nice. They talked to me and helped me throughout the show.” I said.

We talked and then decided to call it a night.

I was laying in my bed and thinking back about my experience today. It was fun and exciting and I really can’t wait to debut. Today, Yibo made my heart flutter. I think I have a crush on him. I can’t wait to see him on the next performance.