Show Champion BTS Part 1

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

We arrived at Show Champion and we went to our waiting room. After a few moments, they called us for rehearsals.

“Okay. UNIQ it’s your turn.” The director announced.

We went to the stage and I was nervous. I haven’t performed in a music show yet and I don’t know where the cameras are located.

Seeing that I was nervous, UNIQ cheered me up.

“Don’t be nervous. You can do it. Jiayou!” They said to me.

Hearing it made me relax and we started our rehearsals.

They were kind and they helped me locate the cameras. All of us did well during the rehearsals. Yibo is not stiff and he was having skinship with me comfortably. After the rehearsals, we went back to our waiting room and changed clothes that we will use for the performance.

I wore a black and white checkered dress and a cute hat. After we finished changing, we took a photo. I was in the center with the UNIQ members beside me. Then, we came back to the stage and rehearsed with our outfits on. It also went well. We went back to the waiting room and waited for the broadcast time.

While waiting for the broadcast to start, UNIQ went out to give out roses to their fans and I was left alone in the waiting room. Then, I had a thought that made me worried. I’ll be having skinship with the UNIQ members in front of their fans, what will be their reaction? Will they hate me? What if they’ll bully me? Will they become my anti-fans? I had so many worries and was thinking deeply all by myself that I didn’t notice someone enter.

Yibo’s POV

When we rehearsed for Show Champion, I decided to be professional and I did the skinship with Cheng Xiao comfortably. I ignored the thought that my geges will tease me for this and performed well.

Then we changed clothes and rehearsed again. While waiting for the broadcast, the geges and I went out to give roses to our fans. I was not feeling well so I decided to go back to the waiting room to rest.

When I entered the room, Cheng Xiao was completely absorbed by herself and she didn’t notice me. I was thinking that maybe she was ignoring me and then she muttered “Ottoke?” with an exasperated look.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” She continued.

“Think of what?” I asked.

She looked at my direction and I can see that she was shocked and she covered with her hand. I wanted to laugh at her but I just kept still and gave my poker face.

“Omo. You scared me. When did you get here?” She asked me.

“I entered a while ago. You were thinking deeply and you didn’t notice me.” I answered.

“Oh. I’m so sorry.” She said.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked her.

“Nothing.” Cheng Xiao answered.

I was curious but I didn’t want to force her so I just said “Okay.”

I lied in the sofa in front of her and just kept quiet. I decided to take a nap.

I couldn’t sleep but I just kept my eyes shut. Then I heard Cheng Xiao talk to herself.

“Will UNIQ’s fans be angry at me? Gosh. I wish they won’t be angry at me for dancing with their idol.”

“They won’t be angry at you.” I answered.

Cheng Xiao’s POV

“They won’t be angry at you.” I heard Yibo say which made me startled.

“You’re not asleep?” I asked him.

“Nope.” He answered.

I was mentally scolding myself and he continued.

“Don’t worry. I’ll tell them not to be angry at you. Our unicorns are kind. They will understand.”

Hearing that made me realize that Yibo was kind. I felt my heart flutter.

After that I heard a knock and the other UNIQ members went back after giving out roses.

“Is Yibo okay now?” Yi Xuan asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“I’m okay now.” He answered.