Next Encounter

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

I was training for a few days already and I’m starting to get used to it. I told Xuan Yi and Mei Qi about my encounter with UNIQ and they told me that Yibo’s like that.

“At least he introduced his self to you. When I first joined Yuehua he didn’t even looked at mv me when I introduced myself. He just walked away and tried to avoid me.” Xuan Yi recalled.

“He was like that to me too. I felt so embarrassed after that. Luckily we became friends because we both like dancing .” Mei Qi said.

We continued practicing when I decided that I should go to the restroom. As I was walking to the restroom, someone bumped into me and I fell down. I looked up and I saw the guy offering his hand.

“I’m so sorry. Let me help you.” He said.

I accepted his hand and then got up. Then, I realized that it was Yibo so I immediately let go of his hand.

“I’m really sorry. I need to do something urgent so I was running and I didn’t control my speed that’s why I bumped you. I’m so sorry.” He explained with an apologetic expression.

“Oh. It’s okay. No worries.” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Are you fine? Is something hurting? Do you want me to accompany you to the clinic?” He said.

“Yes, I’m fine. No need to go to the clinic. I better get going. You should go to because I think you need to do something urgent. Bye” I said to him.

I hurriedly went to the restroom and while I was washing my hands, I had a thought.

“Wow. I really wanted to avoid him because he’s making me uncomfortable but I bumped into him today. You’re so unlucky Cheng Xiao.” I told myself.

I went back to the practice room and continued practicing.

Author’s Note:

Should I continue this fanfic?