Luv Again Dance Practice

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

Yibo and me were talking when I heard someone say “What is the meaning of this?”

I saw the UNIQ oppas looking at us and apparently it was Yi Xuan who asked the question. They arrived at 7:45 AM, 30 minutes after Yibo arrived.

“Oh. It’s nothing. We were just talking.” I explained because Yibo didn’t say anything.

“Oh. So you two are okay now. No hard feelings?” Wenhan asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo’s POV

“Yes. I already apologized to Cheng Xiao and we were just talking.” I answered Wenhan.

Then, the geges gave me teasing looks and Sungjoo even winked at me.

“That’s good to hear. I hope you become friends.” Seungyoun said.

Cheng Xiao was about to answer but I said this to my geges, “You better start stretching, our practice will start soon.”

“Yibo strikes again.” Yi Xuan said and then they all started to stretch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheng Xiao’s POV

While the other UNIQ members were stretching, Yibo asked me “Did you see the choreo?”

I said “Yes. Why?”

“Did you memorize it already? He asked.

And I said yes.

“Do you know what my part is?” He asked.

“I’m not sure but I’m guessing it’s the rap part and I don’t know which part.” I answered.

Yibo was about to answer me when the choreographer arrived.

“Good morning everyone! Okay so I sent you the video and I am expecting that you memorize the steps. I can see that you already performed some stretching so let’s start practicing now.” The choreographer said.

We started practicing by countings and I realized that I will have the most skinship with Sungjoo. We weren’t awkward with each other and we performed the dance well. With Yi Xuan, I will just act to reject him while he was rapping. I will just held hands with Wenhan and Seungyoun in their parts. And Yibo will wrap his arm around my shoulder then we will hold hands and pose to the camera.

While practicing, Yibo was so stiff and I was giving an awkward smile and the choreographer pointed it out.

“Yibo, try to be more outgoing when you put your arms in her shoulders and Cheng Xiao, give him a shy smile not an awkward one.” The choreographer said.

I tried to calm my nerves and I was able to perform it well in the next practice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibo’s POV

While practicing, I was so stiff because I was shy on putting my arms around her shoulders. Cheng Xiao felt it so she was giving an awkward smile and the choreographer pointed it out.

“Yibo, try to be more outgoing when you put your arms in her shoulders and Cheng Xiao, give him a shy smile not an awkward one.” The choreographer said.

I tried to calm my nerves but I’m still stiff. Cheng Xiao did well but l was still feeling awkward.

While Cheng Xiao and I were practicing, the geges gave me teasing looks and that made me stiffer when practicing.

We practiced the whole morning and we already perfected it. The choreographer decided to called it a day and sent us off to rest.

“You guys will perform it on two music shows this week. Don’t forget the choreo.” He said.

We said yes and bid him goodbye.

Cheng Xiao also greeted us.

“Good bye UNIQ sunbaenim. Thank you for taking care of me. I will continue practicing. Be safe on your way out.” She said.

“Why don’t you eat lunch with us?” Yi Xuan asked.

“Thank you for the offer but my friends are waiting for me. I’ll eat with them. Good bye sunbaenim.” Cheng Xiao replied.

“Okay. Good bye Cheng Xiao. Happy lunch.” Sungjoo said.

Cheng Xiao bowed and walked out of the practice room.