I Admit It

Through The Schedules

Yibo’s POV

After we greeted the PD, we went back to our dorms to rest. When we arrived at our dorms, Yixuan searched our performance earlier. Then, he called us to watch it with him.

“Guys! They uploaded it already. Let’s watch it.” Yixuan said.

We gathered around him and watched the video.

We commented on the skinship involved and talked about our facial expressions.

“Oh look. Yibo wrapped his fingers around Cheng Xiao’s fingers.” Seungyoun commented.

“Hey. That wasn’t part of the steps. You were just supposed to hold her hand.” Wenhan teased me.

I just kept quiet and ignored their teases.

“Cheng Xiao is so pretty.” Sungjoo commented while watching the video.

“Yes. She is.” I subconsciously commented not knowing that I muttered it aloud.

The geges looked at me and confronted me.

“Yibo, be honest. Do you like her?” Yixuan asked.

I didn’t know what to say so I just kept quiet and avoided their gaze.

“Yibo, we know you and we observed that you act different around her.” Wenhan added.

“Don’t worry. If you like her, we’ll help you.” Sungjoo encouraged me.

“Yeah, We’ll support you and find ways to help you be closer to her.” Seungyoun said.

“Okay. Fine. I like her. But please be quiet.” I said. I gave up keeping it from them because I know that they know it already and there’s no use in denying.

“I knew it.” Yixuan said while celebrating.

“Finally, he admitted it.” Wenhan said with a smile.

“Our maknae has a crush!” Sungjoo said in a singsong way.

“Don’t worry bro. We’ll help you.” Seungyoun said.

“Okay. Okay. Stop teasing me. And please keep it a secret.” I said exasperatedly.

They vowed to keep it a secret and they promised to help me get closer to Cheng Xiao on the next recording.