Show Champion BTS Part 2

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

After a while they announced that Show Champion was about to start and they called us to go to the backstage. I noticed that there were people from other Kpop groups looking at me and I avoided their looks. After a while, the director called us for standby.

“UNIQ, you are next.” The director said.

“Okay guys we can do it. Don’t be nervous.” Yixuan said.

“Cheng Xiao, don’t be nervous. Jiayou!” Sungjoo encouraged me.

“Neh. Jiayou to all of us.” I said with a smile.

“UNIQ, go to the stage now.” The director called us.

We went there and stood in our positions.

“Okay. We’re starting in 3,2,1” The director said.

The music started playing and Wenhan started singing.

“This is it. Cheng Xiao you can do it. Don’t be nervous.” I told myself mentally.

I entered the stage and acted to get the rose from Sungjoo. After that, Wenhan held my hand and guided me to the table. There, we danced to the chorus and I leaned on Sungjoo’s head. After that I hid and waited for the time that I’ll enter again.

I entered during Yixuan’s rap and pretended to reject him. When Yibo’s part came, he put his arm around my shoulders and then I linked my arm around his arm. Then, he held my hand and we walked to the side of the stage. He wrapped his fingers around mine and we posed for the camera. I left the stage again and came back during the end part where I held hands with Sungjoo for the ending.

To see the performance, watch this vid :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSuvlLg7i4

After that, we bowed to the audience.

“Hana deul set, annyeonghaseyo UNIQ imnida.” UNIQ greeted their fans.

“Did you enjoy that performance?” Sungjoo asked.

“Neh!” The fans answered.

“Guys, this is a trainee from our company. Please don’t be mad at her.” Yibo said.

I was relieved when he said that and he made my heart flutter again.

Yibo’s POV

When we were going to the backstage, we passed through some boys from other groups and I heard them say “She’s so pretty.” “I wanna get her number.”

I knew that they were talking about Cheng Xiao and I thought to myself. “I should look out for Cheng Xiao later. I don’t want this guys flirting with her.”

After a while, we performed Luv Again.

When my part with Cheng Xiao came, I was determined to perform it as naturally as possible. I placed my arm around her shoulders and then she linked her arm around my arm. Then, I held her hand and we walked to the side of the stage. I wrapped my fingers around hers and we posed for the camera. I felt that her hand was so cold.

After we finished performing, we bowed and greeted our fans.

“Hana deul set, annyeonghaseyo UNIQ imnida.” We greeted their fans.

“Did you enjoy that performance?” Sungjoo asked.

“Neh!” The fans answered.

“Guys, this is a trainee from our company. Please don’t be mad at her.” I said because I remembered that Cheng Xiao was worried that our fans might be angry at her.

“No. It’s okay.” They said in chorus.

“She’s so pretty.” I heard someone say from the crowd.

“That’s good to hear.” Seungyoun said.

“Please be kind to her. She’s our labelmate.” Sungjoo added.

“Thank you for watching our performance.” Wenhan said.

“Please keep on supporting us. We love you Unicorns.” Yixuan said.

Then, we bowed and left the stage.

I walked beside Cheng Xiao on the way to the backstage and block the guys that were interested of her.

My geges noticed my weird behavior but I just gave them a meaningful look.