Welcome to South Korea

Through The Schedules

2014

Cheng Xiao’s POV

I just arrived at the airport from China. I saw a person holding a card with my name on it and I went to her. 

“Hello.” I greeted nervously.

“Are you Cheng Xiao?” The person asked.

“Yes.” I replied. 

“Oh hello. I’m Sunghee and I will be your guide from the company. Follow me.” The girl said. 

I followed the girl and we rode a car. 

“First, you need to drop off your luggage and then I’ll pick you up tomorrow to give you a tour around the company.” Sunghee gave me a briefing.

“Neh. Thank you.” I replied. 

We arrived at the dorm and they dropped me off. 

“We’ll pick you up tomorrow at 8am. Okay? You need to take a rest.” Sunghee reminded me.

“Neh. Thank you for dropping me off.” I replied. 

I went to my dorm and saw that they are already 2 people residing there. There’s a room with my name on it and I entered there. I arranged my luggage and decorated my room. Then, I decided to take a rest. 

This is it. I’m finally here at Korea. I don’t know what to expect and I’m so nervous. But this is my dream. I wanna be an idol. I’m willing to sacrifice to achieve my dream. 

I dozed off and woke up because of the noises I heard from outside. I heard that my dorm mates are back and I decided to greet them. 

“I’m so tired. I want to eat dinner.” A girl said in Mandarin. 

“Wait. A new trainee is residing here!” I heard another girl saying. 

I got up and fixed my appearance before going out and introducing myself. 

I went out and greeted them. 

“Hi! I’m Cheng Xiao and I will be the new trainee. Please take care of me.” I said and the bowed to them. 

“Oh! No need to bow.” They said to me and they were flabbergasted that I bowed. 

“I’m Xuan Yi.” A girl introduced herself. 

“And I’m Mei Qi.” The other girl said. 

“Where are you from?” Xuan Yi asked.

“I’m from Shenzhen.” I replied.

“Oh. We’re from China too. I’m from Luoyang and Xuan Yi is from Hainan“ Mei Qi said excitedly. 

We chatted for a while, knowing more about each other. 

“Have you eaten dinner?” Xuan Yi asked me. 

“No. Not yet. How about you two?” I said.

“No. We haven’t. Let’s eat dinner.” Mei Qi said. 

“Okay.” I replied.

“What do you want to eat?” Xuan Yi asked. 

“Uhm. I don’t know.” I answered.

“How about we order some Chinese food?” Mei Qi suggested. 

Xuan Yi’s face lit up and replied “Sure!”

“That sound good to me.” I replied. 

“Then Chinese good it is.” Mei Qi excitedly said. 

We went out to eat dinner and buy the things we need at the dorm. After that we went home and talked for a while. 

“I think we need to stop talking. Cheng Xiao needs to rest.” Mei Qi said.

“Oh right. Tomorrow’s your first day of your training right?” Xuan Yi said.

“Yes. I’m so nervous.” I replied to the both of them. 

“Don’t be nervous. You can do it.” Mei Qi encouraged me.

“And you have us. We can help you.” Xuan Yi said to comfort me. 

We went to our respective rooms to rest. 

I lay down on my bed thinking about what would happen tomorrow. I hope it will went well. 

Author’s Note:

I’ll discontinue the previous story and write a new one. Please tell me your thoughts if I should continue this. Comment below and share some of your insights. Thank you :)