Love is a curve

Shape of Love



"Good morning unnie." Joy greeted when a sweating and panting Seulgi arrived in the locker room.

"Goodmorning to you too." Seulgi said as she catches her breath and wipe her sweats.

"Why did you ran? Its still early for class." Joy asked looking at her watch.

"Because I still dont have a homework and boy its really long. I will copy Wendy's." She answered.

"Speaking of homework, I need to copy Yeri's too." Joy said thinking when will Yeri arrive.

"Oh yeah unnie, I have news for you."

"What is it?" Seulgi asked.

"I heard you topped in the Lesbian's pick again. You really are the women's lady."Joy said.

"Well I heard shes in the bottom of semestral academic ranking." Irene said who just arrived.

"Wow, you really flop unnie." Joy said and laughed.

"Thats rude." Seulgi responded to Joy

"You need to study Seul before the release of grades or you will repeat Junior year." Irene said opening her locker and many love letters fell.

"Youre so popular with boys." Seulgi said picking some and reading the names. She then opened her locker which is beside Irene's and like her, ton but pink and red letters fell with many heart and cute designs in it.

"This is the type of admirer letters that I typiclly see in animes. They are full of fancy designs sent by girls to their crush." Joy blurted out while helping her unnies to pick their letters.

"Are you saying that I am boy?" Seulgi annoyingly asked.

"Nope. Im only saying that youre a girl crush. You know what girls admires." Joy explained and Seulgi just nodded.

"So who topped in gays?" Irene asked.

"As usual its my cousin Jimin. I dont know what girls and gays sees in him. He is a huge nerd wearing his thick glasses." Joy said folding her arms.

"Maybe because he is cute?" Seulgi answered.

"He is smart too Joy. Unlike our Seulgi, he dont only top in popularity polls but also top in the academic ranking. Even Wendy finds it hard to beat him." Irene said.

"Well what ever, he is still a nerd." Joy replied.

"Well Ill go now girls, I bet Wendy is in our classroom. I still have homework to finish." Seulgi said then run again leaving the two.

"Too bad, Seulgi unnie is pretty but she dont makeover herself. No wonder others think that shes a lesbian." Joy said.

"Youre right Joy, shes straight but she looks like she isnt. I hope she would change overtime." Irene commented.

"Perhaps a guy?" Joy thought.

"As if she would. She is too naive." Irene replied rolling her eyes which Joy agreed. They then headed to their classroom.

Meanwhile, Taehyung hurriedly went inside to their classroom and seat beside Jimin immediately.

"Chimchim! Let me copy your homework." He said sitting down and Jimin gave it naturally without hesitation as if its always been like that ever since. Tae hurriedly accepted it and started copying.

"Why did you arrived just now? Arent you, Jin hyung and Yerimie always go to school together? I saw them earlier." Jimin asked and said.

"I just took care of something." Tae said still copying.

Then, a group of girls noisely entered their class room with giggles and laughter which annoyed some inside including Jimin. The girls took their seats and continued their chit chats and gossiping which caused Jimin to roll his eyes.

"Those type of girls really are annoying. They remind of Joy." Jimin stated.

"Joy is not as annoying and as loud as them Jimin. She still has her poise." Taehyung said while still writing.

"Whatever, I still dont like girls like them, gossipping here and there. I hope they would be like my Seulgi." He said and he goes back to remembering their encounter again and making him a smiling idiot like last time.

"Your Seulgi?" Tae said raising his right eyebrow to Jimin. He then close their notebooks since he was done copying.

"Cant I call her that?" Jimin asked.

"Well you can. Dont worry chim chim, Ill help you with her." Tae said giving him a wink which caused Jimin to smile widely.

"Okay class, take out your homeworks and lets start" their math Teacher Kyuhyun said as he entered. The students obeyed and get their notebooks however one girl from the group earlier screamed as soon as she opened her bag then threw it which caught everyone insides' attention. Then two rats appeared from the bag then ran which caused chaos especially to girls. Jimin was shocked and confused while Tae is calm with small smirk appeared within just a second which only Jimin saw.

When lunch time arrived, Tae and Jimin went out immediately to fetch their maknae Jungkook.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, I know its you." Jimin said and Tae laughed. This made Jimin laughed also.

"You sure are a troublemaker, wait until it reached to Jin hyung." Jimin added after laughing.

"Will you tell him?" Tae asked.

"Nope. But I know he will discover it." Jimin answered which Tae eyed rolled.

"Oh yeah Jimin, Im serious about helping you to your Seulgi." Tae said as they arrived to Jungkook's classroom.

"Thanks for the support but why?" Jimin asked.

"My goal is to be your bestman in your wedding no matter who the bride is." Tae answered which made them laughed.

"Ah Jinja whatever." Jimin said and they went to the cafeteria when Jungkook went finally got dismissed.

"Hey chimchim I heard from Kai, welcome to our club, finally you considered it! But you could have asked me instead of Kai." Jhope said.

"Well Kai was also from classical dance club before so I needed his help about my dismissal process from there." Jimin said az they sit.

"You transferred to hiphop club hyung? Wae?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Because your hyung is lovestruck to Kang Seulgi. We are not even sure if shes a lesbian or not." Suga answered instead of Jimin.

"Kang Seulgi? Shes my neighbor, Im 100% sure that shes a girl dont worry." Jungkook said which caught Jimin's attention.

"Really? Are you close with her?" He asked.

"Yup hyung, noona always takes care of us. She looks tough but her personality is really soft." Jungkook answered.

"Well atleast we know she is straight." Suga said.

"Tell me more about her." Jimin pleaded.

"Later hyung." Jungkook replied.

"Isnt she also our Yerimie's friend? Why dont you discussed it in our house since Jungkookie will hang out again there" Jin suggested.

"Thats a good idea hyung, Tae and I will play video games again later." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

Then group of girls also arrived in the cafeteria. Irene bowed as she reached their table along with Joy, Yeri, Seulgi and Wendy. Jin bowed too.

"Irene 5pm in our house. Can you come?" Jin asked and Irene nodded then they walked off.

"Your Yerimie didnt even greeted us. She is such a brat." Jungkook said rolling her eyes.

"Well she nodded to acknowledge our presence. Why are you always annoyed at her?" RM asked.

"Because Yerimie always ignore Jungkook and it annoys him." Tae answered sipping his juice.

"Thats not it hyung, she is just annoying." Jungkook answered crossing his arms.

"Well instead of bashing Yerimie, why wont you just bash this idiot?" Suga said pointing the loves struck Jimin who is beside him. The boy again is in his dreamland wearing his idiotic smile.

"Kang Seulgi smiled and waved earlier at him hyung so let him be for the meantime." Tae said and everyone sighed.

"Oh yeah hyung, the student council will have meeting in our house?" Tae asked as he remembered what his brother said to Irene.

"Yes, we will in the garden, dont worry you can still play in they living room and I will still cook snack for you." Jin said

"Thats not it, Irene sunbae might hear us when we talked about Kang Seulgi." Tae said.

"Well isnt it better to include Irene? She will approve our chimmy since he is smart. Our chimchim ranked no.1 in acads. She would greatly help him." Jin proudly said.

"But Im shy." Jimin said which made their eyes roll.

After lunch they all headed to their classroom. First the first time in his life, Jimin was so eager for the class dismissal. He was excited to see the certain girl which is Kang Seulgi. Thats why when the bell rang he automatically arranged his stuffs then stood up. He was about to ran when Kim Taehyung pulled him.

"Yah Park Jimin! I cant believe that youre so excited to see her that you forgot to say goodbye to me." Tae annoyingly said.

"Mian" jimin replied and scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever but before you go you should organize your self first. Lets go to the comfort room to change." Tae said pulling Jimin.

"Remember this, when you liked a certain girl, you should make yourself ook attractive." Tae said as they arrived the boy's cr.

"Is my clothes okay?" Jimin asked giving Tae his cycling and shirt which he usually wear in their club.

"See you dont even know how their club dress up." Tae said then took out some clothes from his bag.

"Here were this." Tae said giving him the sweat pants and white V neck shirt.

"Where did you get this?" Jimin asked.

"Didnt I said earlier that Ill help you? The first step is dress up so I brought that." Tae answered then pushed Jimin inside the cubicle to change as the boy give his thanks.

When he was out Tae then let out contact lenses.

"Here, I asked your mom for this." Tae said.

"But I dont really like wearing that." Jimin said.

"But you need too, thick glasses are old fashion you know. And Seulgi will be intimidated since you look proper and un approachable." Tae said and because of love Jimin obligued.

"Now you look more handsome." Tae said and smiled.

"Thank you Tae! I can also feel more confident." Jimin said looking at himself in the mirror.

They then bid their goodbye to go to their respective clubs. When Jimin arrived there, everyone welcomed him leaded by Jhope. Many is happy to see him there since majority was his friend and some likes him a lot. Jhope then made some talks and announcements as Jimin sat besides Kai which is luckily besides his crush Kang Seulgi. Kai hi-fived with him along with Taemin who was beside Kai.

"Welcome to the club, lets get along Jiminie." Seulgi greeted shaking her hands with him as Kai introduced her.

They chatted more as they wait for Jhope and their other sunbaes who excused themselves for a momment because of a little discussion with other head of other clubs. Through chatter, they got close quickly because of some of their similarities particularly having mono eyelids. Then, Jhope and the others arrived to start. Seulgi then excused herself because of Wendy. She dismissed herself for today's club activities when Irene fetched her which Jhope agreed.


Jhope then started teaching some moves which the members of the club follows. Jimin then felt alienated since he is not that familiar with the dance. Kai then helped him since he understood how hard it is to adjust along with Taemin.

"Youre doing great Jimin." Tae min complimented which made Jhope smiled like a proud son when Jimin made an improvement. The boy is a natural born dancer but since he just joined the club, he stills flops but Jhope and others knows that the boy will make improvements.

At Taehyung's house, Jimin was welcomed with Yeri and Jungkook playing videogames while bickering.

"I told you to just follow me, look what you did, we lost!" Jungkook annoyingly said.

"Nope, if you had only obeyed what I said, we would win but no because youre a self-centered idiot!" Yeri fought back.

"Well youre a rotten spoiled brat!" Jungkook countered and which triggered Yeri to kick him then the fight began.

"Stop it you two! Jiminie is here and Jin hyung will have visitors so stop before Jin hyung attack us!" Taehyung said welcoming Jimin and the two stopped then snobbed each other.

"Jinja, why wont you two get along well? Too bad you look good together." Jimin said as he sat between the two.

"No were not!" Both said simultaneously which made Tae and Jimin laughed.

"Oh yeah Jimin oppa, I heard from this idiot and that that you like our Seulgi unnie." Yeri said pointing at Tae then Jungkook.

"Yahhh!!!!" Jungkook reacted nearly attacking Yeri but was stopped with Jimin.

"Yes Yerimie, will you help me?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, as long as youre not like that jerk." Yeri said referring to jungkook again which made him rolled his eyes.

"You really like pushing my buttons huh, be thankful that you were born as a girl." Jungkook said which Yeri ignored.

"Well oppa, first its good that you took off your thick eyeglass. Seulgi unnie is friendly bit easily intimidated with smart students wearing eyeglass. You must not show to her that you are smart even though she already knew. Just dont make yourself show as a smart student physically." Yeri said.

"Wow, thanks earlier Tae." Jimin said and Tae nodded.

"Second, unnie like food more rather than flowers because shes a food lover." Yeri added.

"Really? Thats cute."

"Noona is not really fond with it hyung since it will wither soon. If you will give her flowers make sure it is in the pot so she can make it grow." Jungkook said which Yeri agreed.

"Third, she loves animals." -Yeri

"So I should take her to the zoo or other place with animals like dog cafes?" Jimin replied and Yeri nooded.

"Lastly oppa, you need to be patient. Shes slow and weird so just be patient and always try to unddrstand her. Thats the most important thing and our only rule for her admirers." Yeri said and Jimin nodded.

"I remembered she cried last time." Jungkook said.

"Oh yes, Kai said someone dear died." He said with a lonely tone.

"Do you know who?" He the asked asked.

"Its their cat minmin." They even held a mini funeral

"I thought its a family member! You know maybe her sibling or parent." He said.

"Minmin is still a family so its alright hyung." Jungkook said with Jimin who is still bewildered.

Then Tae went to the door when someone knocked. It was Irene holding some files. He welcomed her then helped her carry her stuffs.

"Thank you." She said then greeted everyone particularly Yeri.

"Wait here noona, Ill tell hyung that youre here." Tae said then run to see his brother in the kitchen. Jungkook and Jimin just looked at Tae while Yeri talked with Irene.

"I smell something fishy about Tae." Jimin whispered to Jungkook.

"Me too hyung" jungkook replied as they watch Tae brought drinks and some of the snacks.

"Very fishy Hyung." Jungkook replied with whisper too.

When the other members of the student counsil came, they started their meeting along with Jin and Tae and Jimin go to Tae's room to finish their homework leaving Yeri and Jungkook in the sofa.

"Yah, Kim Yerim, lets play again." Jungkook said when the other members of the student counsil came.

"Okay." Yeri said after she looked at the window where the meeting is held.

------------
Love is a curved, no matter how hard you try to go straight, it will still change direction and path.