Love is an enclosed line

Shape of Love

One early morning Seulgi was surprisingly ready for school. This surprised her mom when the girl entered the kitchen to eat breakfast. But what shocked her more is when she said that shes early to study for the upcoming exam. After the night at the bus stop, the two decided to go to school early for their study session. Since it is the life turning point of her daughter, Seulgi's mom added more food and snacks with mochi as a dessert.

"Noona yah!" Jungkook called when she saw her get out the gate.

"Anyeong kookie." She greeted.

"Youre early today, got homework need to be copied?" He ask which annoyed seulgi.

"Im going to study today." She answered frowning.

"Really? With whom? I heard Wendy noona is in canada." Jungkook asked.

"My co-club member will, Park Jimin." Seulgi answered.

"Wow, hyung is fast." He murmured which Seulgi didnt understood.

"What?" She asked for the boy to repeat it.

"Nothing. Good choice of study buddy. Jimin hyung is nice and smart, he is our group's bookworm." Jungkook praised to Jimin.

"How come I dont see him much with you?" Seulgi asked

"Well hyung study even breaktime and practice his dance, or maybe you just dont care much of the surrounding. Like come on, why wouldnt the no. 1 in Lesbian's pick dont know the no. 1 in Gay's pick?" Said Jungkook

"I dont really care much with the poll nor ranking even if its acads. Just look at my grades, I didnt even expected to be on the cliff." She reasoned and they laughed since its unfortunately true.

The two talk about Jimin with Jungkook highly complementing his hyung so it will earn points to Seulgi. Then they seperated their ways as they arrived to school.

"Anyeong." Seulgi greeted when she arrived and see Jimin to the dance room to study there since its nearer to their classroom.

"Anyeong." Jimin greeted too.

"Lets start now?" Jimin asked and Seulgi nodded.

Their study session go well like yesterday. Jimin explained things clearly again for Seulgi. They continued with other subjects too until their mentally exhausted thats why they decided to rest first and lie on the dance floor.

"I really love this place." Seulgi suddenly said which caught Jimin's attention. He turned side ways to face her more clearly. Seulgi noticed it with her peripheral vision thats why she turned to face him too.

"I love dancing." She added and Jimin smiled.

"I love it too. Its sometimes exhausting and fraustrating when I make mistakes but I love it so much." Jimin replied.

"I heard you were into complementary dance, why switched to hiphop though you have talent for it but why?" She asked.

"Its not really the complementary dance that I love but its dancing. I love any type of dance but I studied complementary dance more. How about you? Why do you love dancing?" She asked.

"I dont know, I was just born loving it." Seulgi replied.

"I love how my sweat falls like crazy because of dancing. I also love the painful feeling of trying to catch my breath. It makes me feel alive." She then added and Jimin agreed.

"Want to dance?" He then asked.

"That would be great." Seulgi said then they both stood up and stretched a little. Jimin then fished his phone in his pocket to choose a song. He then played something they could dance. This surprised Seulgi which made her open her monolid eye more.

"I love that song!" She said then started to groove. Jimin then joined her as she do a free style dance.

Their steps was shockingly matched. They danced as if they practice though they are just enjoying the dance. They even sing along the song mentaining their eye contact. When the song was done Jimin again picked another song and just like earlier, its the one which Seulgi loves too. They were both amazed on how similar they are.

In the corridors, outside the class room was Jungkook with his guy classmates. Since its still early, they gather there to chill out. Then, two girls walked by them which made his friends stopped with their chitchats.

"Joy surely is stunning as a freshman. Shes hot and y." Said his classmate by Kang daniel which others agreed.

"I like Yeri more, shes so cute and nice." Jonny then said which caught Jungkook's attention.

"Nice my , shes a spoiled brat." He commented annoyingly.

"Yeri is very friendly dude, she helped me when I scraped my arm then bled. Shes an angel." The boy lovingly replied.

"Dont tell me that you like her. Shes a witch you know, believe me cause Im often go to their house and she acts like a ." He then said.

"But shes nice with me too." Sungwoon stated and others agreed.

"Well whatever, if you dont believe me then dont but stop liking her, Jin hyung might kill you." He threatened then went inside the classroom still annoyed wondering why Yeri is always annoyed only to him.

Taehyung on the other hand was called out by Irene who handles the disciplinary action.

"Taehyung ah, I know what youve been doing, please stop, your brother will not like it if he will know." She stated with cold voice.

"Why wont you tell him then?" He asked.

"I know that you have your own reason to hurt a girl through pranks but stop now, that will never be the solution, they wont stop even you continue bullying her." Irene said then left, leaving him stunned.

-------

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, I know what you did!" Jimin happily said running as he entered the classroom.

This removed Taehyung from his deep thought about his encounter with Irene.

"Oh youre so dead, Jin hyung found it and is going bring you too detention again!" Jimin stated as he laughed.

"What?"he asked.

"Didnt you drew stuffs like moustache in the princicipal's portrait?" Jimin asked

"Oh yeah, I did it yesterday but why did they only found it just know?" He asked boringly.

"Well I dont know but someone pointed you to Jin hyung and oh boy youre really dead. Though the principal would let you slip to it since he finds you cute, Jin hyung want to punish you." Jimin said with exagerated tone.

"Well I cant do anything with that, he is still the president afterall and also, you know Im used too it." Tae said and shrugged.

"Well thats true but still be careful." Jimin said as he tapped his shoulder.

When lunch time came Tae and Jimin arrived their usual talbe in the cafeteria. Ironically, Jimin is nervous to see Jin while Tae is not affected at all. And like what he predicted the oldest hyung is really annoyed added qith cross arm.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, we will talk later after class in the detention room, here is youre invitation." The hyung said as he gave him the detention paper which accepted then nodded. The grumpy hyung keeps mumbling and lecturing the boy as he eat his lunch.

"Tae tae, this is more annoying. Please dont get caught next time." Jimin whispered looking at his hyung.

On the other table are Seulgi, Irene, Joy, and Yeri. They were eating lunch with the three weirdly eyeing at Seulgi who is eating while reading her notes.

"What on earth did you eat for breakfast?" Joy asked who cant believe it what she see.

"Bacon and egg, why?" Seulgi innocently answered which made the other roll their eyes.

"Seulgi unnie really cant understand sarcasm and jokes." Yeri stated but was ignored by her busy unnie.

"You should finish your food before you study Seul." Irene said as she gently take her notes away from her and Seulgi just let her then nodded.

"Its good to see that you are studying but take it slow Seulgi, you might get frustrated with that but Im so proud of you." Irene added then patted her head.

When they were done, Seulgi get up and clear her plates and stuffs to get ready for her afternoon session with Jimin.

"Im sorry girls but I gotta go, I have study session with my co club member." She informed the girls with guilty eyes.

"Its fine unnie, you should prioritize that for now. We support you but tell us first who that coclub member of your is? Tell u s who your studdy buddy." Jeri said.

"Its park Jimin from the other class." She said which surprised the three.

"Jinja?" The three sychronizingly asked with wide eyes. Irene was surprise because Seulgi is studying with a boy while Yer was shocked that his Jimin oppa already take his move and Joy was bewildered to hear that his cousin Jimin her unnies' coclub member which indicates that he is no longer in modern dance club.

"Youre meeting a boy?" - Irene

"Oppa?"- Yeri

"My ing cousin Park Jimin is your co club member?" -Joy

The three asked which Seulgi just nooded weirdly at them.

"I better go now." Seulgi said but was stopped by the three.

"Make yourself presentable first." They said then pulled her in the lady's comfort room. They then put slight make up to her and a light-red lipstick. When rhey were satisfied they then let her go.

"I cant believe it that Seulgi is meeting a boy." Irene said who still looking at the dirction which Seulgi walked.

"Well I cant believe that its my cousin and now he is in the other club." Joy said.

"Im surprised that Jimin oppa finally found a way to be close with unnie." Yeri stated which caught the two's attention.

"What do you mean by that? Joy asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about Jimin oppa. He confessed to me that he likes Seulgi unnie and was asking me and that Jungkook about what Seulgi unnie likes.' Yeri explained then told them the whole detailed.

"Ill give my votes to him."Irene said.

"Wae?" Joy asked.

"Oh come on Joy, he maybe annoying you but you know too well that he really is a good man." Yeri defended.

"Well I guess youre right, Im jist annoyed at him since he always annoys me but I guess he will be a great boyfriend for him." Joy admitted.

"Inform him girls that we will support him and Ill discuss this to Wendy." Irene said then they separated their ways.

At the student council room was Tae standing infront oglf Jin's table, facing his wrat.

"You really dont listen do you? You keep getting in trouble but wouldnt learn." Jin stated

"Mian." All Tae replied since he knows his hyung too well. He knows that he will never make him suffer despite being a trouble maker that he is.

"Dont mian me cause I already prepared a punishment for you! So go to youre class for now and Ill tell you tommorrow." Jin said dismissing him.

"Geez hyung if youre going to tell it tommorrow then you shouldve call me tommorrow too. Its too troublesome to go here since its too far from my classroom." Tae whined scratching his head.

"Well this is your pre punishment." Jin replied dismissing him.

Tae annoyingly opened the door but was shocked when he was greeted by Irene's surprise face. They then formally bowed to each other then walked off. He again remembered her words.

Jungkook as usual played basketball with his friends. After the game, he then walk to go back to his classroom. Along his way he heard sobs. He looked around then saw the owner of the sobs, it was again Yeri, under the the tree, on the same spot were he saw her.

"Piglet?" He lowly called but was heard by Yeri. She then look up and saw him which she then violently wiped her tear stained face. Its okay to be weak for her but never to the people whom she hates and does not even know her. After wiping her tears, she stood up wearing her poker face like nothing happened then walked out. But Jungkook held her wrist to stop her.

"What happened Yeri? Why are you crying?" He softly asked hugging her but the girl pushed her away.

"Its none of your business!" She shouted but walked way fast. This annoyed Jungkook again. 'Why is she angry again when Im just ccaring for her? What does She hates about him that annoys her.' He asked self and fraustratingly scratch his head. But the most annoying thing is that he cant understand why his heart beats so fast after He saw Yeri's tear stained face.

"This is so annoying!" He shouted in frsustration then continued going back to his class.

---------
Love is an enclosed line, theres no escape