End: let me love you

Shape of Love

"Gosh, many stuff happened when I was gone, first our Yerimmie with JK, the Seulgi and Jimin, now, unnie and Tae! Guys seriously, why?" Wendy annoyedly asked when they arrived at a booth cafe.

"Theres nothing between Jimin and me." Seulgi defensively said.

"But there was something between you two!" She replied.

"Okay, okay, but we really didnt know about unni and tae." Seulgi replied and the four of them faced Irene who was just listening to them.

"Just think that Tae courted me and I fell for him." Irene said leaving them unsatisfied with her answer.

"But unnie, youre too good to be with my brother. I want you too be my sister in law but... I also want you to be with better guys. Tae oppa is an annoying bully." Yeri said slightly bashing his brother.

"But he is handsome and cute Yerimmie. We cant deny that." Irene replied which left them unsatisfied again.

"Tae is a great person. You all know that especially you Kim Yeri. He loves his friend and family that he would do everything just to protect and makes them happy. I was becoming weak and lonely because of the loads Im carrying for this school. Others expectation for me is starting to suffocate me. But Tae was there to help me and make happy in everyway posible. Thats why I love him. I love your brother Yeri." She added and they hugged her.

"Youre right unnie. Oppa is a great person awho loves passionately. We were just too shock but we approoved your relationship knowing that you are happy." Yeri replied which made her smiled.

"Since its your and Tae's first day together unnie, dont you want to roam around with him?" Joy asked.

"Nope, someone needs to fill for the student council duty and he volunteered." Irene replied which caused laughters.

"How about you Yeri?" Joy asked.

"Kookie is preparing for the show." Yeri replied and she nodded.

"Shall we watch the performance together?" Joy asked and they nodded.

The different performances prepared by the music, singing and dance club had started. It was like a bomb in the intro part lead by Suga, RM, and the other rappers. Everyone was hyped up and the shout became louder especially Red velvet and Bangtan when Jungkook appeared killing everyone with his Solo performance. Then, everything became emotional when the other member of the singing club started their ballad song. It was then followed with contemporary dance by the classical dance club. Since it was the first time for Seulgi and Wendy to watch the show, they felt different in the positive way. They never knew how enjoyable it is to just watch but still, theres a little emptiness and desire to perform in their hearts especially Seulgi's. Ever since she entered preschool, she was always one of the performer. She love dancing to the extent that she would practice until late. But, because of an injury, she failed to participate and all her effort gone to waste. Thats why when the dance club started to hyped the audience again with their explosive entrance and sharped dance she felt a little salty. She was supposed to be there but no.

"Yah, wheres Jimin oppa?" Yeri suddenly said which caught her attention. She then started to scan the performers but he was not there. He was supposed to danced along with everyone then with Kai and Taemin but he was not there until the performance had ended. Confused was written all over her face until everything went black. All lights where turned off which shocked everyone. Some started to panic until one spotlight lightened showing Jimin who is lying on the stage. The music "serendipity" started playing and Jimin started to move, wearing his white sleeves and black pants. He then started singing as he danced which had drawn everyone even Seulgi to him. His eyes was locked to her as he danced and sing.

"Just let me love, you~"

The chorus ended. He stopped and everyone started to murmur. Another spotlight was then opened and directed to Seulgi. This made everyone quiet and surprised especially her. Jimin the started yo go down the stage. Automatically, the crowd in front Seulgi gave way to him. It was like a slow motion for her, like a prince meeting his princess.

"Kang Seulgi." Jimin called when he was already in front of her but her eyes still fixed to him.

"Im sorry again for what Ive done. Im sorry for being a jerk for making you fall but did not catch you. Im sorry that I had chose to hurt you rather than making us happy. Jinja Im sorry, I really do." He said painfully with guilty evidently had consumed him. This made Seulgi cried. All the memories with her hurtful past with him came flashing like a speed of light. She bawled feeling the pain of what he had done for her and how her world crumpled down after that. Jimin hugged her tightly wanting to take away all the pain.

"Im sorry Seul. I know its over for me. I know that seeing me will always make you remember of that pain. I tried to give up for this love but I really cant. I still love you Seul." He added and his voice cracked saying her name with tears pooling down his eyes too.

"I love you so much that I cant let you go. I hope you can still give me a chance. I hope that you would forgive and love me again. Ill work hard for it until my last breath to make you happy. But if its too painful for you. If it is too hard, I hope you would still let me love you." Jimin said hiding his face to her shoulders because of the uncontrollable tears. He love her so much. He regretted a lot. But he knows that theres nothing he cant do to turn back the time.

"I love you too." Seulgi replied which surprised Jimin. He faced her and looked at her eyes.

"Jinja?" He asked and she nodded.

"I still love you Jimin and I hate it. Despite what youve done to me, I still cant forget you. Despite all the pain you gave, my feelings did not disappear. I hate my self for not being able to let you go. I dont know what to do. I dont want to forgive nor forget you but I want you to stay in my life. Its confusing and I feel hopeless." She said still crying.

"I know it is hard Seulgi. I was a big jerk that time. But I will do everything to make you forgive me. I will do everything to take away all those pain and make you happy. I will wait for you patiently no matter how long it is. Just let me love you Seulgi yah. Let me stay on your side." He said as he wipe her years while he is still crying too.

"I dont want to wait any longer. I want to feel secured and be assured now. I want to call you mine and be called yours too. Wont you ask me now to be your girlfrined cause even though it is still painful, Ill gladly say yes." She replied hid her face to his chest this time while Jimin was very surprised but overwhelmed wit so much happiness.

"Then would you be my girlfriend Seul--? " He asked as his voice cracked again.

"Yes!" Seulgi said with her eyesmile and face still covered with tears. With so much happiness, the boy cant help but kiss the girl despite the eyes of the crowd. Many who witnessed their love story especially their friends where touched. Some cried along with the two especially the girls while bangtan boys was so proud to see their little chimchim claim her girl.

Dahyun cried with happiness too without a little regret. Yes she was hurt, yes she was jelous but seeing them happy makes her happy too.

"Seeing them happy again makes you happy too." A sudden voice said saying her exact thoughts which caught her attention.

"Yes." Dahyun quietly replied giving her little smile to her friend Mina. Mins was actually the one who gave her clues about Seulgi and Jimin and how she bacame one of the reasons that Seulgi is affected.

"You know Dahyunie, Im very proud of you. I never really told you what happened directly but you understood it. I know that it was your first time to like a guy so much but you gave way for my bestfriend's and Seulgi's happiness. But, even though you are happy for them, I know that youre hurting too. Its alright to cry. Its okay to bawled your eyes out. I wont judge you. I will listen to everything you day. Just pour your hearts out freely to me" Mina said giving her her genuine smile.

"Mina....." She called and hugged Mina and do what she said, to pour all what she truly feels. It was very painful to let go and knowing someone who acknowledge her makes her very happy too.

After the celebration and enjoyment of the school's festival, the student were back again to reality. It was the final exam for the semester and everyone was busy studying for the test. Jimin and Seulgi were back again to their massive studying session. Nothing change for them except for a little addition of sweetness which annoyed Wendy.

"I dont know if Seulgi and Jimin are trully studying or just flirting. Gosh, their annoying me too much!" Wendy said after seeing the two outside their corridor.

"Youre just jelous unnie because youre the only one who dont have a boyfriend in our group." Joy teased.

"You dont have a boyfriend either!" She countered.

"But I have someone to flirt." Joy said and laughed when Wendy got annoyed.

"Whatever. Why are you here anyway?" Wendy asked.

"To ask you sone stuffs about algebra." Joy said which Wendy replied with a roll eyes.

The smart couple, Taehyung and Irene on the otherhand are on the library. Irene is seriously and quietly studying while Taehyung plays with hair. Irene didnt mind since shes used to it. But, sometimes she cant help but look at him too and Tae would smile at her qhich will made her smile too.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yeri were on their favorite spot, outside, under their favorite tree. They sometimes study but more on eat some snacks then flirt with each other. This sometimes annoys Jin, her brother and RM would laugh everytime Jin rolls his eyes or bother the couple.

Everything was quiet and peacefull. Many were nervous and pressured but some are careless and unaffected with the incoming finals.

The examination days arrived swiftly and results came out very fast. It was the typical after examination day for many who are swarming around the result's board. But it was unsual for the third year especiall y with Seulgi's classmates and friends most likely to Seulgi. Miracously, she did too well with the exam.

"Wow!" Wendy exaggeratly reacted beside Seulgi who was frozen.

"OMG! Congratulation Seulgi unnie!" Yeri said hugging her who was also checking the result of the third year students.

Seulgi did not only rank in the first tier but she also made it to top 10 ranking 2nd after Jimin. It was usually Wendy but a big twist happened to her.

"Congrats Seul." Jimin said giving her a smile and Seulgi cant hep but hug her boyfriend.

"Thank you Jimin ah! My parents would be very surprise and happy!" She said and Jimin hugged her back and nodded.

"Im happy for you Seul but this makes me realky bitter." Wendy pouted.

"Mianhae Wendy." Seulgi worriedly said and hugged her friend.

"Its not because you beat me since I dont really care who rank higher than me but because you did too well when Jimin tutored you. Like come on Im the one who teaches you last exams but you flopped majority of them." Wendy said eyeing her and Jimin sharply.

"Oh.... mian again Wendy." She said and Wendy smiled.

"Still like I said Im happy. Now we wont worry on you failing and us separating next year." Wendy said and they hug each other.

"Still unnie, Seulgi unnie not only beat you with the exam but also beat you on having a lovelife." Joy teased and their friends laughed.

"Come here you little devil!" she said with her greeted teeth and Joy ran away from her when Wendy chased her.

Wendy keep on chasing Joy until she tripped but liuckily fell into the guy. Like a slow motion, wendy stared at him with her shocked eyes. But the guy is only wearing his usual sleepy eyes and poker face.

"Mianhae and thank you." Wendy said as she quickly bowed. But Suga only nodded and ruffled her hair and left which leave her and the others dumbfounded

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

LOVE is shapeless. Outcome depends on how we mold it.