Reality of Love

Shape of Love


Outside the hiphop dance club was Jimin who has been there, contemplating whether to enter or not. He was trying to peek inside but hesitating too much whether to enter or not.

"Arent going to enter?" Taemin who just arrived and saw him said which surprised Jimin.

"Ill enter now." He blushed then said which made Taemin chuckled at the same time confused with Jimin's action.

As he entered, he immediately had eye contact with Seulgi which again made them blushed. That 'almost kiss' really affected the both of them making them very hesitant to talk to each other even though they wanted to. Still, even with his nervousness and pounding heart, Jimin gathered his courage to greet and sit beside her.

"Hows your day?" He asked even though they had an encounter during lunch.

"Its fine since exams are over." Seulgi said which made them chuckled a little.

"Feeling the the freedom again huh." Jimin replied and she nodded.

Then, Jhope holding a paper entered to make an announcement.

"Guys, me and Hani will have a meeting today with the student council since the school festival is coming. As usual we will participate in the performances so be prepared. Thats why today our club activity is cancelled but you can stay here if you want. Just wait for tommorrow's announcement, we the seniors will discuss the plan for our stage after the meeting so again be prepared. Thats all, dance troup dismissed." Jhope said when the members nodded then went straight to the meeting with Hani.

"Seulgi yah, lets hang out today with Moonbyul unnie, Dahyun and the others." Lisa said as she hugged her.

"Isnt Moonbyul unnie on the meeting too with RM? Shes one of the leader remember." Seulgi stated still sitting beside Jimin.

"Oh right thats a bummer. It will feel incomplete if shes not with us." Lisa disappointedly said then laid her eyes to Kai, who is busy talking with Jimin and Taemin.

"Yah! Kai." Lisa called but still hugging Seulgi which caught the three boy's attention.

"Is Krystal free today?" She asked.

"I think so, its their evaluation day at SM so probably she will skip again." Kai answered.

"How about you?" Lisa again asked.

"Ours was yesterday. Why?" He answered again.

"Thats great, call Krystal and lets hang out. Come with us too Jimin." Lisa invited sinceTaemin, Kai and Seulgi are close with Jimin and he is a new club member.

"Okay." Jimin replied and smiled.

Because they both are social butterflies, they will not have problem with interaction.

"But where are we going?" Kai asked as he type a message for Krystal.

"How about noraebang?" Lisa suggested and the other agreed.

As they walk outside the school, a girl suddenly hugged Seulgi.

"Where are you all going Gigi?" Asked Dahyun.

"Shes straight you know." Lisa teased.

"I know. Coming from you who also love hugging her." She said giving her an eye roll.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She then greeted as she noticed Jimin beside her friend Kai and Taemin. Jimin nodded and greet her back then continue his conversation with the boys.

She remained staring at him as she watch him chuckled a little. Dahyun had developed a crush on him after seeing his angelic smile and noticed his geniusness.

"Well go for Noraebang? Come with us." Seulgi invited Dahyun which cut her from adoring Jimin.

"Jinja? I want to come too but I have supplimentary class because I failed Geometry." Dahyun sadly answered glancing a little to Jimin who seriously listens to their conversation.

"That . I nearly failed too." Lisa said then hugged Dahyun to symphatized her and they faked cry to each other.

"Im so jelous of you! I should have copied Seulgi's. If only I knew that she would be the highest, ill copy hers." Dahyun said.

"But our seats were too far from each other" Seulgi said.

"Study hard cause youre late now." Lisa said looking at her watch which shocked Dahyun and looked at the time too.

"Oh youre right!. Bye and take care!" She said and run before they even say goodbye.

"I feel sad for her." Lisa said as they continue walking outside.

"Me too. We both passed in all subject so basically we kinda left her alone." Seulgi said since the three of them used to attend supplimentary class together.

"Still, Im happy that I passed." Lisa said and chuckled along with Seulgi who also agrees with her.

Jungkook on the other hand was waiting outside Yeri's classroom. Like the hiphop club, their club, the performance club also dont have activities due to meeting too. Yeri's class were done but she is still talking to her classmates since she still didnt notice him. Joy was the one to saw him outside since she just arrived from lady's room.

"Still waiting for Yerimie?" She asked cooly and Jungkook nodded.

"Our class is over, you couldve just entered or called her." Joy said.

"Its fine, Ill just wait her till shes done talking with your classmate." He replied scratching his head.

"Well I cant enter there like I dont know youre here so Ill call her for you." Joy suggested.

"Okay. Thanks Joy." Jungkook said and Joy slightly smiled. She is happy to see greater possibility that the two's relationship is real.

"Yerimie. You better pack your stuffs now. Your boyfriend is outside." Joy said as she walk near her and their other classmates.

"Oh." All that Yeri said and then finally look at the door and saw the boy outside. Jungkook smiled a little and waved at her.

"I guess Ill go now. What about you Joy?" She asked as she started to pack her stuffs.

"Ill wait for SungJae here." Joy replied.

"Okay. The Ill go now." She said and waved goodbye to her and other classmates who also did the same.

"You dont have club activity today?" She asked.

"Yes. How about you?" He replied and asked too.

"Theres none too. Suga oppa is attending the meeting." She answered and Jungkook nodded.

"He would probably just sleep there." Jungkook said and chuckled which made Yeri agreed and laugh.

They then arrived the bus stop.

"Are you going straight to our house today?" Yeri asked.

"Its still early. Jin hyung might think were doing mushy stuffs there. Do you want to go to the internet cafe first?"

"Okay. Call. Lets eat ramen while playing games." Yeri said with a big smile and excitement which also made Jungkook smiled.

Meanwhile, all the president and Vice president of every club along with the student council was discussing about the incoming festivals. Things were very stressing for Jin and Irene because every group wants to do something more fun and others simply dont care much. Not all things that they planned was going smoothly and agreed by others. Even their allotted budget would not be enough because of the club's demands.
Unexpectedly, Tae became a big factor on that meeting. He handled the other clubs rants very well and suggested things which will incline the student council's plans. He had explained the situations and what student council can do. This amazed everyone in the council since technically, in the start he was not really part of the council. Jin as a brother was so proud when the meeting had gone smoothly because of Tae. They thanked him and gave him an applause. But all he could see is Irene smiling proudly at him.

Seulgi, Jimin, Kai, Taemin and Lisa arrived in front of their gate, Krystal excitedly hugged Lisa then Seulgi but did not release her.

"Wheres my hug?" Kai asked pouting which earned a discussed looked from Lisa, Taemin and Seulgi and a little chuckle from Jimin.

"Come on man that would be ackward for us." Taemin stated then chuckled which others agreed even Krystal.

Krystal then fixed her eyes to Jimin which made Jimin a little ackward. Good thing Seulgi noticed it.

"Jimin, this is Krystal my bestfriend." Seulgi introduced then faced Krystal.

"Krystal. He is Jimin our new club member." Seulgi introduced.

"Your study buddy? The one you frequently mentions to me?" Krystal asked which made Seulgi blushed and Jimin surprised.

"I guess he is. Nice to meet you and thank you for helping our GiGi." Krystal said then offered her hand for a friendly shake which he gladly accepted.

"Nice to meet you too."-Jimin

"So where are we going?" Krystal then asked.

"Well go to noraebang!" Lisa excitedly replied.

"Jinja? Lets go now!" Krystal said leading the way with Lisa

When they arrived there, Krystal and Lisa excitedly browse the book to choose a song while Taemin and Kai are choosing what to order. Seulgi and Jimin just sat in the sofa side by side with ackwardness again.

They would secretly steal quick glances to each other and would try to start a conversation but failed. Dead silence would have killed them if only Krystal and Lisa started to sing and dance excitedly. Kai then suddenly joined and danced wildly with Taemin just laughing but trying to keep up on them. This scene made them chuckled which finally break their ackwardness as they smiled to each other.

Seulgi was cheering them holding a tamborine but remained sitting. Jimin then took a deep breath and gathered all his courage and strength. Slowly, he touch Seulgi's hand which surprised her and turned her attention to him. He then smiled a little trying to send a message and connecting to her. Seulgi then smiled a little too to show that she understood what he was trying to convey. With that Jimin held her hands and entertwined their fingers under the table so others will not know since they are already dying with their unfamiliar feelings. They love the feeling of holding each others hands but since they are still new to this, they still averted their gazes and fixed their eyes to their friends.

After two more songs, the food arrived which made their friends stop singing and dances. They joined the two in the table and helped then set up.

"That was tiring." Lisa said panting but still laughing.

"Kai with high notes." Krystal commented as she scanned their orders which made them laughed.

"There wont be alcohol right?" She asked.

"Ofcourse there wont be. Were highschoolers, they wont sell some to us." Kai replied.

"I wonder what it feels like to do noreabang while drinking alcohol. It looks fun." Lisa said.

"Lets just return here when were adult." Taemin said which made the others agreed.

"Someone should sing a song now." Kai then said.

"It would be not me, Im tired." Krystal replied.

"Let Seulgi and Jimin sing since the were just sitting as we burn all our energy.

"Oh yes thats right, lets choose their song." Krystal excitedly said and Lisa joined.

"Shouldnt you let us decide with that?" Seulgi.

"Oh let us choose Gigi, we want you see you two sing duet." Lisa said and giggled with Krystal.

"Jimin is a great dancer." Lisa whispered to Krystal which made her smiled and giggled more.

After a minute, the two finally selected a song. They typed the song's code and gave the mic to Jimin and Seulgi.

Then Kai and Taemin cheered with Krystal and Lisa after a song started and the title flashed on the screen. The two were very surprised to see the title "Troublemaker" but made they laughed a little because of their craziness on selecting a y song.

When the first line started, as a naturally gifted performers, the two shifted to their serious eyes. And started their y dance and singing. They were a little surprised to each other since this was their first time to hear each others singing voice but still they remained serious and fierce as they invent their moves. It was very y and wild which made the room more noisy.

After the song, another played but unlike trouble maker, the song seems cute. It was "Some". Thats why this time they made another eye contact as they sing the song which is very relatable to them.

"That was so sweet. You suit each other well." Lisa complimented and giggled again which made the two grew shy again as they sit.

"Its my turn now." Kai declared as he steals the mic from Seulgi then started singing with another exciting song.

After hours of fun at singing, the time was out and they were now tired to extend. It was also dark outside thats why they decided to go home. Seulgi and Jimin walked quietly behind the others, secretly holding their hands again. They finally named their unfamiliar feelings towards each other. They were also sure about each others feelings. All that is missing is words, their confession and confirmations to have their label. Though they wanted to settle it now, sadly, they cant since they live in different direction. He cant volunteer too to accompany her because Krystal is her neighbor so basically, there wont be any alone momments. So even though theres hesitation and a want to settle things, they can only say goodbye and wait for tommorrow to talk about it personally. With groups' farewell, it was now a good bye.

-------------

"Seulgi?" Krystal called when Seulgi stopped on their tracks even though their house is just a few meters away.

"Krystal. Ottoke?" She asked.

"What happened? Is it Jimin?" She asked and Seulgi nodded.

"I held hand with him." She confessed which surprised Krystal at the same time confused.

"I like it so much. I want him so much. I love him that my heart was about to burst. Its too clear now, Im so sure now." Seulgi said as tears began streaming on her face. Krystal hugged her tight then patted her hair.

"Then why are you crying?" She asked getting emotional too. She knows that everything was too much for Seulgi. Everything was too new that every path is blurred to her. She knows that she is scared.

"Im too happy. Im too happy that its very scary." Seulgi said and cried more. Krystal then hugged her friend to give her even just a little bit of comfort


Drawing a shape with no idea is hard. You dont know what to do and when to stop. You just simply dont know anything that makes it is hard.

Will you go with the flow?

Will you ask for guidance and help?

Will you just stop...

Or be brave enough to face it and continue????

This is the reality of LOVE