Shapes gives message

Shape of Love

Yeri and Jungkook had enjoyed their after school dismissal together. Since there was no club activities, the two had longer time to have fun in an internet cafe. One major common thing about them is their addiction to online games while eating ramen. This is also one of the cases where they get along well and do not curse on each other. It was rare for them to play in the internet cafe since they both have gaming gadgets thats why the place excites them more.

After 3 hrs. Of playing, the two had decided to stop.

"Man, that was fun." Jungkook said as he stretched his body.

"Youre right. Being surrounded by other gamers was awesome, especially when others cant help but to shout and curse." Yeri replied which made them laugh since they were one of those who did it inside. They even made friends from that.

"Hey, lets grab a snack before going home." Jungkook said as they walk on the bus stop.

"Sure. Where are we eating?" Yeri stopped walking then asked.

"What do you want eat?" Jungkook replied with a question.

"Well I love convinience store food." Yeri said which surprised him.

"Jinja? I love convinience store foods too!" He replied which surprised her too.

"Really? Lets go." Said Yeri which JK just nodded.

Having the same preference of food, it was easy for them to buy snacks. They put them all in their table beside the window.

"I really like sitting and eating here while listening to music." Jk said.

"What do you usually listen to?" Yeri asked as she looked at Jungkook's phone scanning his playlist.

"I love sweet songs like IU's." He replied.

"Really? Im a fan of her too. Her songs are nice" Yeri said with surprised eyes.

"Yes! Thats why I love her." Jk said replied with excitement.

"Do you listen to Roy kim?" Yeri then asked.

"Yup. Do you?" He replied surprised too and Yeri nodded.

"Only then." They both blurted out which made them chuckled.

"I guess we have the same taste of music." Jungkook said.

"Yes. I guess so." Yeri replied happily.

Jungkook then offered his left earpiece so they could listen together and Yeri accepted it. He played only then by roy kim and they started humming together. Jungkook was amazed to hear her sing. She usually just write songs and he never did heard her singing, thats why he was surprised to hear her beutiful voice. This makes him fall to her harder and real.

Yeri on the other hand had always known that JK is a great singer. She always listened to him secretly. They always fight and she low key hating him but she cant also deny that she is mesmerized with his singing voice. In fact, she argue and dont get along with him when in truth is that the boy had captivated her heart long ago but was unable to name it. This is how she hide her small adoration and blooming love.

Meanwhile, the meeting for the upcoming festival had ended. It was successful and great since every one arrived to an agreement. It was majorly thanks to Taehyung and many congratulated him for that.

"Good job Tae Tae!!! Hyung is proud of you." Jin said and hugged Taehyung but the little brother pushed him off.

"Geez hyung, not here please." Tae replied

"I think it would be nice if you to take my place after I graduated." Jin suggested but Tae chuckled and shook his head.

"I dont think I can do it." Tae replied.

"But I think you can." A girl said behind him which made Tae shift on her side. It was Irene.

"Your sense of leadership is awesome. Congratulations again." She said which made Tae happy.

"That runs in the family." Jin proudly said which made them chuckled. But he was then called by the student government adviser for details of the events so he bid goodbye to them quickly.

"What are you doing now sunbae?" Tae shyly asked.

"Well Im planning of grabing snacks before going home. Wanna tag along?" She invited and Tae happily nodded.

The two went to a nearby cafe and grabbed frappes and sweets. They cassually talked school stuffs and friends.

"Dont you feel tired with all the activities and stuffs? Jin hyung sometimes barely join us for dinner. There were times when me and Yerimie ordered or eat delivery foods since he he is too busy to cook." Tae asked and said.

"I feel tired. But, seeing a successful event and others enjoying their time is quite fulfilling. I like it when all student enjoy something that I worked hard on." Irene replied which made amazed him with her more. He really looked up to her more and being with her today is like a dream for him.

"You know Tae, you have potential to be a leader too. I can see how much you care to others especially to Yeri even though youre a prankster." Irene said and chuckled but Tae remained attentive and silent.

"You only prank those who bullies others. You only prank the bad ones." Irene continued but serious. Her words surprised Tae since its true and he never thought that there will be a person to noticed it.

"How did you know sunbae?" He asked.

"I observed your actions. I actually told this to Jin and you know what? He knows." She answered then looked at him with eye to eyes.

"Hyung?" He asked.

"Yes. He wanted you to stop not because it may affect your grades but because of what youre doing is dangerous. When the student joined to attacked you, it would be risky. Be it with guys or girls so its better to stop.

"Should I? Do you think it would be better for me to just join the council? I think it would lessesn hyung's worry." Tae asked.

"Just stop the pranks Tae but continue on helping others. Though it would be nice for you to join the council because of your potential, still youre already great being yourself." Irene replied

"Will you also be happy if I stop it?" Tae asked which surprise himself for asking it in the wrong choice of words.

"Yes. It will lessen my worry." Irene answered with her little smile which made him smile too.

Another day came, it was morning and Seulgi literally have big dark circles under her eyes. She was not able to sleep since she was having thoughts about her and Jimin. She was thinking if she should confess or not. She is shy but she really wanted to confess with hope to finally east her heart.

"Seulgi Yah. Get up now, breakfast is ready." Her mom said behind her doors which caught her attention.

"Coming!" She replied and hurriedly get up for her breakfast.

After a few hours, she arrived at school. She was hesitated but still excited to see Jimin. She is sure that he likes him too thats why she sort everything about then and confess.

"Whats with your dark circles Gigi? Did you not have a proper sleep?" Lisa asked with a frown.

"Yup." Seulgi said and walked straight to sit on her chair. Her insides is fighting wether to settle things with Jimin or run because of embarrassment.

When lunch break came, she was expecting to see Jimin and have their talk. It was like her judgement day had cime but still she really wanted to see him. Thats why like she usually do, she sat on the table where she and her friends Yeri, Joy, Irene and Wendy sits. She waited and keep on turning her head to find Jimin but sadly theres none.

"Unnie, are you looking for someone? Your head keep keep on turning in different direction, its annoying." Joy said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Mian." Seulgi only replied then fixed her eyes to her meal but Joy wasnt contended.

"Is it my cousin?" She asked which surprised her and made her blushed.

"Omo! Youre so cute unnie." Joy added and hugged her while Yeri and Irene chuckled and teased the bear.

The three then began searching for Park Jimin but theres none even in the bangtan's table, he was not there.

"Thats strange. I saw him this morning. He was even smiling from ear to ear." Joy said remembering her cousin's idiotic smile.

"Me too. Why dont we ask youre boyfriend Yeri. They always go here together with Tae." Irene suggested as they stared at Jungkook. The boy then noticed it and waved his hand for Yeri and smiled. This made Yeri flustered and blushed.

"Gosh. Call him here and waved back. Stop being so shy and help Seulgi unnie." Joy said and rolled her eyes.

"You dont have to Yeri, I think Jimin is busy. I can still see him later at the club room." Seulgi said but again Joy was not contented. She broke Yeri and Jungkook's eyecontact and signaled him to come to their sit which Jungkook confusely obeyed.

"Wae?" Jungkook asked as he sat next to Yeri.

"Wheres my tiny cousin?" Joy asked.

"I dont know. He said he has no appetite for lunch and he will study today." JK replied and looked at Yeri.

"You want more drink Yeri?" He then asked as he noticed her empty bottle of coke.

"Anni. Ill just buy another drink." Yeri answered but JK stood quickly.

"Jinja. Ill go get it for you, stay her." He said and quickly walked to the counter.

"Okay, thats cute." Irene blurted out which made Yeri blushed. Thus made the girls chuckled since its seldom for Yeri to feel embarassed.

After lunch, Seulgi decided to go to the dance room where she and Jimin usually hang out every breaktime. She was expectant that the boy was there but still no. Still, she decided to stay there and sat in front of the mirror and stared at her own reflection. She dont know what to feel or what to think. She really wsnt to see Jimin to sort everything out but at the same time relieved because she dont know what to say. She stayed there for the whole break and waited even a small fragment of Jimin but nothing came.

"Maybe Ill just see him at the club. He mustve been busy." She thought.

Meanwhile, Yeri went to her favorite spot at the field, under her favorite tree. She feels relax as she read a novel and listening to a song with cool wind feeling her skin. She may seem like someone bubbly and loves being surrounded by friends but in reality she love being with herself in a peaceful place. But then, she felt a figure sitting beside her. The person took her other earpiece to listen with her thats why she suddwnly faced the person. Unexpectedly for her, it was Jungkook. The boy smiled with satisfaction after seeing Yeri's surprised and confused face.

" Arent you supposed to be there?" Yeri asked pointing the group of guys playing soccer since he is usually playing with the boys.

"I was planning going there but I saw you here again and made me cudious why you love being here." JK said and stared at his view.

"But I know now. Its do peace fulhere." He added and laid down using his arm as his pillow.

"Dont tell me your planning to stay here? No ones gonna attack me if thats what youre worry about. They dont like wasting their time here outside so, you can go now." Yeri said referring Sana's group and shooing Jk away.

"But Its so peaceful here, I want to stay." Jk reasoned out.

"But this is my spot. Theres even my name carved in here so find your own please." Yeri fiestly said.

"Then Ill just let you borrow my arm as a pillow. Lie down with me and guess the cloud's shape." Jk suggested and pulled her to lay with him. Yeri just let him and did not argue anymore.

But a few minutes as they watches the clouds, Jk started to drowse off. He slowly closed his eyes feeling the peacefulness of the place. Yeri noticed it and she cant help but watch him take a nap. She then started brushing the boy's soft hair for better view. With her little fingers, she traced his thick brows which make him look more manly. His long thick lashes on the other hand makes him look soft. She then softly touch his cheeks and softly pinched his nose for she weirdly finds it adorable and cute. But, she stopped and fixed her eyes to his lips. Theres something in it that draws her nearer and nearer. She felt a strong attraction that she got lost in her own world and move closer and closer to his lips. But unexpectedly, Jungkook opened his eyes. This made them both surprised and red as a tomato.

"Ye-Yeri..." Jungkook uttered flushed and confused.

"Mianhe!" Yeri said and hurriedly get up and run.

"Yerimie!" Jungkook got up and called but she didnt look back until she was far and not seen. Jk remained standing and stoic as he recalls Yeri's close face and nearly kissing him.

After her nap Seulgi decided to return to her class. She weakly got up and head out from the dance room. As she was walking, she heard a familiar voice that she badly missed. She tried to search for Jimin and she succeeded spotting him just a few inch away. This made her excited and walked fast towards him to say hello. But, she stopped and hide when she saw another person who suddenly hugged Jimin. To her surprised, it was her friend Dahyun. Jimin hugged her back and console her with whatever the reason is. Jelousy then started to creep on her system and her heart slowly becomes heavier. There were negative thoughts and questions that also started to run in her head and she wanted to demand for Jimin to answer. He was just so sweet to her yesterday and they seem to understood their feelings but what she was looking at made her questioned more. With one last glance, she started to walk away.

Seulgi, instead of returning to her class, she retured to the dance room. She stared at her reflection in the mirror again and tears then started to flow.

'Why is Jimin like that?'

'Why would he hug my friend?'

'Why did he made me feel this way?'

She asked herself as she silently cry. Maybe love will always have a painful side. She thought and sighed. She then laid down the floor again and stared blankly at the ceiling. She think and think trying to understand what she saw but still she failed.

'Only Jimin can answer that.' She thought thinking of asking the boy later and started to close her eye.

 

________________________

Love gives messages in different ways. They can be simple and complicated but everything will depend on how a person sees it.