Love is a star

Shape of Love

Its early in the morning and Jimin was the first student to arrived in the campus. He wanted to practice more and more on the rooftop trying to master the steps that he learned from the club. He got lucky that Seulgi left early that day since it would be too embarrassing if she will see how alienated he is.

"Youre so early Chim chim." Coming from a guy's voice which caught Jimin's attention. He turned around to see the person which happened to be Lee Taemin.

"You are too." He replied and they fist bumped as a greeting.

"You look like you have been dancing for hours already judging from your sweat. Gays would love too see this view" Taemin said chuckling which mafde Jimin laughed also.

"What brought you here?" Jimin asked.

"I just want some fresh air." Taemin replied

"Jimin, Im glad that you entered our club. I know how amazing you are but still, Im curious why you switched here. Youre so amazing doing your complementary dance and I know how much you love it that you always refuse our invitation to join the club so why now Jimin?" Taemin asked as he feels the cold morning breeze while looking at the entire view of their school with barracades on it.

"Because of love." Jimin said looking at the same view with Taemin who just nooded.

"But correction, I flop with this dance." Jimin said and they chuckled.

"But its amazing that you learned the step quickly, you really are a dancer." Taemin complimented.

"Everyone there is good, I look embarrassing with my current state now. That is why I really need to work hard." Jimin answered as he join Taemin watching the school's entire view with students who are now entering the class. They then talk more of other stuff and Taemin himself taught him more moves.

In the classroom Seulgi feels empty as she looks at the empty arm chair besides her. It was wendy's. The canadian girl was excused to school works and flew to Canada yesterday for her cousin's wedding and also family reunion that would take weeks. Seulgi was happy for her but at the same time sad because she was her classmate in their group that they were often together. And the worst is that in terms of activities and homework, she always rely to her.

"Yah Kang Seulgi dont be sad! Its not like she wont be come back. Didnt she say that she will go home before exam?" Lisa said and asked which Seulgi nodded with low energy.

"Thats right Ddeulgi, if its about homework Ill let you copy mine! Or we can ask Krystal for help." Kai said.

"I dont have a seatmate and teachers are strict with seat arrangements." Seulgi said.

"But isnt Momo your seatmate at the otherside?" Lisa asked.

"Were not close." Seulgi pouted.

"Then bring a bear then put it to Wendy's seat. The teacher wont mind it seriously." Kai suggested and Seulgi nodded.

On the classroom besides them, Jimin went inside afrter he had change his clothes.

"Goodmorning Chimchim!" Taehyung greeted.

"Goodmorning to you too Tae." Jimin greeted too as he sat on his desk.

"Here." Tae said as gave a tiny white envelope to Jimin.

"Whats this?" Jimin asked accepting it as he furrow his eyebrows.

"Just open it Jimin." Tae replied and he nodded. He opened the enveloped and was shocked to see Seulgi's childhood photo.

"Wow! Where did you get it?" He asked.

"I wont tell you." Tae said and smirked.

"Okay... but thank you Tae, whats the exchange for this?" He asked still staring the photo.

"Nothing. Lets just say a its a gift for always letting me copy your homework." Tae answered.

"Thank youuuuu so much!" He said then hugged him quickly which gave Tae a satisfaction look.

Lunch time then came. Seulgi then arranged her stuff quicly then stood up to go to the cafeteria but was called by their teacher and asked her to follow her. They went to the faculty for a talk.

"I brought you here for a private talk. I have a very important thing to say." Ger teacher saud which frightened Seulgi

"What is it maam?" She nervously asked.

"Well I calculated your school's performances and sad to say it was too low. If this would continue in this term's exam, Im sorry but you would need to repeat the year." Her teacher said which devastated her.

"Isnt there a way to pass?" She asked.

"Just pass all your upcoming exam then youre safe. It doesnt need to be high but just pass it all. I understand that you have your own dream which is to be an idol but its important to pass the test unless you wanted to repeat the year. So goodluck Seulgi, I know you can do it." Her teacher cheered and Seulgi nodded and smiled faintly as her tearcher patted her hair lightly.

"Thankyou maam." She said thein walked out with a heavy heart. She then regretted the times when she didnt to Irene when she warned her. To make it worst, Wendy, her smart friend was not there to teach her and Irene is too busy that she was embarassed to ask for help cause she knows that her unnie will compromise for her. Thats why she arrived their feeling lonely which her friends noticed.

"Seulgi, I heard that you were called to the teacher's office, what happened?" Irene asked as she help her take out her lunch.

"Nothing." She said trying to smile.

"Then why are you sad unnie?" Joy asked with Yeri just observing her and listening to her unnie.

"I just missed Wendy." She said. It was true that she miss her chingu but what madee her more lonely is that she is in the verge of failing.

"Dont be too sad, she will be here in no time." Irene said and made her eat.

After lunch break, she meet up with Krystal who were just from the school beside theres in the courtyard. It was only fence that divides the school. She told her her what heppened and how much it worries her.

"Thats tough Seul but Ill help you." Krystal said.

"Its okay, I know that you too is busy with your exam and upcoming debut. Kai keeps ranting how much he miss you too." She answered.

"Thats true but Ill teach you everynight when I go home but seek help to others too." Krystal said and Seulgi slightly smiled.

"Thank you."Seulgi replied.

"Cheer up, you can do it Seul, your not dumb, just a dancing pabo." Krystal said which finally made the girl laughed. Their talk makes her forget her problem even just a short time.

On the rooftop, was Jimin and hus friends. He is still practicing dancing with Jhope teaching him.

"Its rare to see Jimin not holding a book and not wearing glasses." RM said.

"Just get used to it, the time might come when we may not see him reading or dancing at all." Suga said as he read his comic book.

"Why did you say that hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Because of love." Suga answered simply as he yawned.

"Is it positive or negative?" RM asked.

"Both." He answered which finally caught Taehyung's attention. The lazy man the get up and sit to expalin.

"Its either we wont see him more often because he will be happily bonding with Seulgi or we will see him doing nothing because he failed on the girl." Suga said then goes back lying and read stuffs. This made the others quiet then watch Jimin again.

"You got it Jimin, just keep it up." Jhope said after their intense training and gave him water.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin replied receiving the bottle then wiped his sweats.

"I know you were always hard working but your working hard more. That girl is really something." JHOPE said.

"Yes, It would be embarrassing hyung if I show how flopped I am in her field of dancing but I really love dancing too Hyung. I love learning more of it." Jimin said which made his hyung smiled.

Before lunch time ended, Taehyung went to Jin to ask if his hyung will go home with them after dismissal.

"Hyung." He called as he entered the student counsil office.

"He is not hereTae, Jin was called ot by our adviser but he will be back in short time so come in and wait for him here. Irene said which made him blushed.

"Here have a drink." She said as he offered a can of juice.

"Thank you. Why are you here alone?" Tae asked clearing his throat as he accepted the juice.

"The others took care of something first but they would be back with Jin." She answered and Tae nodded.

He cant helped but stare the girl's beauty as she does her work. The way her eyebrow furrowed when she is serious and the way she tucked her loosed hair mesmerized him. He knew that he will not get bored by just watching her all day. He was already captivated ever since the time he first saw her. It was during his first year and he was bringing Jin's lunch in his classroom. When he got there it was the first time to see the beuty like hers which bewildered him and made him drawn to her more every seconds passed. He then fell for her maturity, seriousness and innocence. Her small laughter and calm action in how she handle things just amazed him. From then, she became her dream girl which he know he wont reach. That sad truth made him lonely. He was the opposite of her, a troublemaker. That is why he already gave up and just watched her from afar.

"Taehyung. Is there something wrong?" Irene asked with concern which shocked him.

"Nothing." He answered shaking his head furiously which made her chuckled.

"Okay" she said then proceeded to her work.

Just then, Jin arrived along with some members of the council.

"Whats up Tae?" He asked.

"I just want to asked if youre going hime with us later. He answered as he stood up.

"If both you have club activities then I would, but if no, just go home without me." Jin answered which made Tae nodded in response. He then bowed with the others then left the room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was laying in the grass near the basketball court fraustrated with his boredom. He wants to play but his basketball friends were in their room already because of some project. He wanted to invite the other bangtan boys but Jimin and Jhope are busy practicing dance, Jin being the president, RM hand Suga were too lazy to play and Tae he dont know where he is. He then looked at the bright sky trying to name the shape of clouds. While he was bored he saw Yeri sitting under the tree opposite to him reading a book. He then immediately get up to talk to her because he was desperate to interact.

"Yah! Pigyerim! Play basketball with me." He said which earned a glare from the girl.

"Go play yourself because this pig will not play with an idiot like you." She replied which annoyed him.

"What ever. But why are you here alone?" He asked trying to be nice.

"None of your business." She said which annoyed him more.

"Then I wont ask anymore." He replied then walked away.

"Why is she being extra brat?" He thought with eyebrows furrowed with his day being ruined more.

After the intense practice, Jimin thanked Jhope and chage his clothes then go to their class. He was greeted by a crying girl classmate as he sat in his seat.

"What happened?" He asked whispering.

"I dont know." Tae answered uninterested.

"Dont cry Sana, we will search for that person who put that rotten egg in your locker." Nayeon bravely said which Jimin heard.

"First was a dead cockroach, then the rats now a rotten egg. I think the person is a guy because everthing is gross." Mina assumed.

"But Sana is too cute, I dont think a guy would bully her, so I think the person is a jelous girl." Momo said which made some agreed.

"Still whoever the person is, he or she is dead!" Nayeon said which made everyone quiet.

"Yah! Its you again right?" Jimin asked in a whisper which Tae ignored.

"Stop it now Tae, you may get in trouble with Jin hyung." He added whispering again.

"Its fine." Tae finally replied with a smirked which made Jimin shake his head.

When the bell rang, Tae accompanied Jimin again in the changing room to judge his choice of clothes.

"Thats fine now. Just remember this, dont be shy to console Seulgi later." He said which made Jimin confused.

"Wae? What happened?." He asked and Tae just winked then left leaving Jimin confused.

When he arrived there he was greeted by a sad Seulgi. The girl joins the conversation and laughing with others but he noticed that she her faint smile and empty laughs.

"Anyeong Jimin ah!" She greeted and waved for him to join to them. Kai, Taemin and the others greeted him too.

"Anyeong." He greeted back then smiled joining to them. He laugh and chat with them but he dont feel ateast since the girl sometimes get silent. The practice then began and Jimin cant take his eyes off her. His mind still wonders what happened.

"So guys since exam is coming and many have school projects we will cut our club activity time for now. Its okay to not attend if you really have something to do but Study well guys!" Jhope announced then dismiss everyone.

Seulgi did not waste anytime to get out and changed. Therefore Jimin didnt have the chance to console nor talk to her and this made him sad. After changing his clothes, since it is still very early he descided to come to the library and study. He then wore his thick eyeglass since he finds it easier to study wearing it.

When he got there, only a very few student is at the tables. But his surprised eyes was only glued to a certain girl, Kamg Seulgi. He can clearly see how fraustrated the girl is while reading her booklet. She then stopped and started crying. His heart then began to ache again just like the first time he saw her in that state again.

"Seulgi shi" he called which caught the girl's attention and looked at him.

"Anyeong" she faintly said quickly wiped her tear stained face.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

This question made her breakdown more. The tears she is trying to hold and the sobbed shes trying to stop suddenly escaped. Jimin then hugged her not knowing what to do.

"Please dont cry. Tell me what happened Seulgi." He said and the girl cried more.

"I-i just cat u-understand any of this. And if I wont I will repeat this year. I dont know what to do." She sobbed more and Jimin patted her. He then wiped her face when she calmed down then looked at the textbook.

"Tell me what you dont understand. Ill help you." Ge said.

"Everything." She answered and Jimin just calmly nodded. He then read the problem then write something in a clean paper.

"To find the area of a circle, just use this formula. Then we try to get x given the area of the circle..." Jimin began to teach her and Seulgi listened attentively. Since the boy is good at explaining the problem in a simplest way she understood everything quickly. She even anwered some question correctly which made her calm and happy.

"See, I told you that it would be easy for you." Jimin said smiling at her proudly which made her blushed.

After geometry, they proceeded to other subject and even finish their homeworks as a review. And like magic, Seulgi undertood it all.

They didnt notice that it was already late and dark outside. As they exit they were welcomed with the cold breeze and the starry sky.

"Its beutiful." Seulgi said as they wait for the bus.

"Youre right." Jimin agreed who is also mesmerized with the stars.

"Ahhhhmmmm Jimin..." Seulgi called which caught his attention then faced her.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Thank you for today." She said and smiled.

"Your welcome, Im glad that I could help and we got closer. Ive always wanted to talk to since I saw you in the dance room." He said.

"Oh right I still owe you your handkerchief ." She said and they laughed.

"But you know what, this is the first time I felt that Im smart. You made easy for me to understand those stuffs." She added.

"I can always teach you after club activities if you want." He suggested.

"If its okay with you, please." She answered.

"Its absolutely fine, I could use a library buddy since none of my friends accompany me." Jimin replied.

"Then lets be friends." Seulgi offered her hands for a handshake.

"Friends?" She continued and Jimin accepted her hands then nodded.

"Friends." He said which made her smiled wider.

"Oh my bus is next." Seulgi then said then prepared her I.d.

"Hey lets exchange numbers first so we could communicate easier." Jimin suggested.

"Oh yeah sure." Seulgi said quickly exchanging their phones to type their numbers as the bus arrived.

"Ill go now, see you tomorrow." She said and hurriedly went inside then waved at him which Jimin waved back.

He then stared at his phone with Seulgi's number on it. His smiles got wider thinking that he finally did it, he talked to her and got her number. This made his day and until he got home, the smile is still not plastered on his face.

------------------
Love is a star. It is attractively tiny but it brightens the dark part of your life.