Kiss

Shape of Love

Jimin entered his classroom still wearing his red face due to his 'almost kiss' with Seulgi. He sat absentmindly to his sit next to Tae who was still on his temporary duty.

"What was that?" Mina, who saw them asked smacking at Jimin.

"I just got back from the training and Ill witness that? Why didnt you tell me that you have a girlfriend and its Kang Seulgi!!?? Im youre best friend." she said pouting and asked.

"Cause shes still not my girlfriend." He said softly.

"Jinja? But youre about to kiss her." Mina said which turned his face red again.

"Ahhmmm...." all he could say since he struggling for words.

"You like her?" She asked.

"Yes. I like her very much and Im sure that I love her too." He confessed which made Mina smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I cant believe that my Chimmy is inlove." Mina said hugging Jimin.

"Yah! Bambam, your boyfriend might get jelous towards me." He said pushing Mina away.

"Thats impossible. Anyway Ill support you all the way so fighting!" She said then leave Jimin to go to her friends.

Jimin then sat on his sit and took a long breath.

"I heard that." Tae said which surprised Jimin.

"Ah Jinja, I almost got heart attack." Jimin said holging his chest.

"Youve almost kiss Seulgi?" He straightforwardly asked and Jimin blushed again then nodded hiding his face behind his palm.

Though Mina is his girl bestfriend, still its always different with Taehyung. He automatically burst his thoughts and worries to him.

"Ottoke Tae? I almost kissed her if only Mina didnt enter. I feel ashamed to myself for doing that. How would I face her later at the practice room? I really dont know what to do." He said stick his face on the table which made Tae chuckled.

"Thats so manly of you Chimmy. Too but Mina always has a bad timing." Tae said which made Jimin pout.

"Come on, I need help you know." He said

"If you almost kissed her then it means that she want it too. The best way is to confess." Tae said.

"Easier said than done. Youve never confess to Irene sunbae." Jimin replied which surprised Tae.

"Dont you dare deny it because it was written all over your face and obvious with your actions when shes here. Sometimes you even purposely let yourself get caught from a prank so you can spend time with her." Jimin added with a share glare using his monolid eyes.

"Okay I admit it but our case is different, Ive never done your 'almost kissing her' actions. So to end your embarassement, you should confess." Tae said.

"How about we both try to confess?" Jimin suggested to gain courage.

"I will but not now. I still need to get closer to her." He said which made Jimin sulk again.

"You ." He said and Tae laughed.

At the cafeteria Seulgi dazely bought lunch. She is still thinking of that 'almost kiss'. It was embarrassing for her because she wanted and anticipated it too. 'He might think that I am an easy girl. But I its too bad that it didnt happened.' she thought making her cheeks redder. While on her thoughts she bumped a person which almost spill her foods towards him.

"Sorry!" She quickly said but was surprised to see that it was Jimin who was also surprised since his thoughts are also filled with that 'almost kiss' like her.

Both of them blushed especially with that eye contact. They both struggles with words to say.

"I-its fine." He said trying to avert her gaze. He then moved to his left to let her pass but Seulgi with moved too with the same time. He then moved to the right but again she moved there too. Then it was repeated again which made them laughed now. But because of another eye contact especially seeing each other lips, they cant help but blush.

"Let me help you with that instead." Jimin said still averting her eyes.

"Its alright. I can manage." She replied.

"I insist." He countered but this time catching her gaze the slightly smiled.

"Okay, thank you." She said the gave her tray to Jimin.

They then arrived to their table wit Joy, Yeri and Irene's eyes on them, eyeing them suspiciously because of theur red cheeks and shy face. But still, they greeted Jimin and thanked him.

"Unnie, I smell something fishy with you and oppa. Seems like something changed with you two." Yeri said which made her again blushed for the nth time.

"Oh shut up Kim Yerim, yours is fishier." Joy said since she still cant believe with Yeri and JK's sudden relationship. She also feels sulky since Yeri hid her 'feeling towards the Jungkook' if there really is. She didnt share a little bit to them but Yeri blushed with what Joy said and decided to shut up.

"Let it go Joy." Irene lectured and Joy nodded.

"Im still mad of you hiding whatever it is with Jungkook but Ill forgive you in exchange of some sidedish from Jin oppa." Joy said and Yeri obeyed and gave her some.

"Okay going back to you Seulgi unnie, whats up with you and my cousin? You two looked ackwardly cute. Something happened?" Joy asked but she is hesitant to answer.

"Dont you dare hide something from us." Joy threathened.

"Sort of." She answered.

"What is it unnie?" Yeri then asked which made her blushed.

"Actually I ahmmmm I-" she was struggling to say but the girls were so focus waiting for an answer

"I realized that I like him now, not just a friend but I like him deeper. Its embarrassing but I think Im starting to love him too." She said with a small voice, turning as reddish as she could. While the others were very shock to hear the news that no words came out from them. It was their wish for her afterall, to see her fall into a boy whom they could trust. They were wishing for Seulgi to find love.

"What do you all think I should do about it? I cant act the way I was before because I get easily embarrassed now." She then asked.

"Well Seulgi yah, I think it would be better to confess early to him. Youre embarassement might create walls between you two. So as early as now, I think its better to confess." Irene said.

"But its hard unnie. Im afraid that he will reject me. This is all knew to me that Im so scared." She answered.

"Thats true, but try to find courage for now. Just dont take long and do your best to not avoid him okay? You can do it Seulgi." Irene cheered with Joy and Yeri joining her while Seulgi smiled a little and nodded

At the other table,

"Ah jinja Jeon Jungkook. I dont know if I would be angry or worried about you dating my sister since everything was sudden. I mean you two always fight then suddenly dating now. I didnt even get to witness you courting her. Both of you really are annoyingly unpredictable." Jin said with annoyed look.

"Ill court her tomorrow then." Jungkook cooly said but earned a smack from Jin and the others laughed.

"Both of you are our maknae and its ackward to see you two dating and doing sweet stuffs especially in our house." Jin then said.

"Dont worry hyung we wont do smoochy stuffs in front of you. Our favorite date will be playing videogames while eating your food." JK said and started eating and Jin just pouted thinking of stuffs to make Jk say more about their relationship but failed. He does not like the udea that his sister is dating a boy but he likes the idea of her dating JK.

"So basically both of you will date in their house? Thats so cheap of you." Suga said.

"Well lets wait for yours. I bet your date will be on your dreams you sleepy head." Jungkook disrespectfully replied which earned a middle finger from Suga and loud laughs from the others.

After the class, Irene go straight to the student council room for the meeting about the incoming school festival. When she entered, she was surprised to see Taehyung sitting lazily in his chair playing with his phone.

"Youre early." She said as she look at her watch which made Taehyung chuckled.

"Are you used to being the earliest bird that you thought no one will beat you?" Tae jokingly asked which made her laugh a little.

"Well maybe youre right. The other members even the president are usually late." She replied riding at his joke as she sat in front of him.

"So mind telling me why youre so early? Its still 30 mins. before the meeting start." Irene then asked looking at her watch.

"Our teacher dismissed us early and I hurried here to skip Jimin's unending dilemma." Tae replied.

"I guess I know what it is." Irene said thinking her friend Seul and they laughed since they both thought of it.

"So why do you always arrive so early here?" Tae asked.

"To review what to discuss in the meeting, but since you beat me arriving here, Ill skip for now. Its my first to have someone here to talk to." Irene said smirking.

"Well get to used to it from now on cause youll never be the earliest until Im here." Tae joked and they laughed together.

"Here sunbae, drink this. It will be a long day." Tae said handling the health drink which Irene gladly accepted and smiled.

"Thank you." She uttered and Tae nodded. Then like what she said they talked random stuffs and enjoy each others company while they wait for the others to arrived.