Turning point

Shape of Love

Early in the morning, Seulgi arrived just on time with determination look as if she was very prepared to face the war. She sat on her chair seriously and prepared her pen and eraser. Her looks bothered her classmate as well as her teacher but no dared to point it out.

"You can do this Seulgi. Its just a midterm mock exam. This is not your true battle." She said in her mind to boost up herself as she watch her teacher distributing their papers.

"Okay, you may all start answering now." Her teacher announced and she immediately flip her papers then started reading the questions.

She analyzed all the problems well and recalled everything that Jimin taught her. Suprisingly, she finished her exam without her noticing it at first with still half of the given time left. She then recheck her answers then passed it to her teacher which shock everyone. It was Geometry and its Seulgi but she finished it coolly. It was indeed surprising.

When the time limit alarmed, everyone who was not yet finish passed their papers to check the answers. Their teachers distributed it randomly

"So who got the perfect score 50?" Their teacher asked but no one raised their hands.

"49? 47?" But still none.

"46?" Her teacher said and a student raised her hand and stood up.

"Its Kang Seulgi maam." She said handling the paper which again surprised everyone even Seulgi herself.

"Wow! Jinja. Im so proud of you Seul." Her teacher said happily still bewildered as she looked at her paper. Everyone clapped too. They witnessed her hard work afterall and seeing her harvesting it made them proud too as their her classmate especially Kai, Lisa and Dahyun her friends. The second highest also got 41 since the exam was so hard which added to everyone's amazement to the girl.

Her second exam then came which is Literature and again, Seulgi got high marks. So on the third subject which is Korean and fourth which is Chemistry, another difficult subject after their breaktime.

Lunch time came and Seulgi arrived in their table flowing with happiness as she opened her luch box.

"You dont look like someone taking an exam." Joy said annoyed and lifeless due to the difficult exams she took.

"Something good happened?" Irene asked smiling.

"Unnie~~~" she called as she suddendly hugged Irene.

"I passed my 4 exams and got highest on Geometry. If only I knew at first the joy that it brings, i should have study early. Now I know why Wendy loves getting high marks." She said and released her unnie. Her statement surprised them too and was also very proud since they witness her hardwork.

"Jinja? Thats good Seulgi. We are proud of you." Irene said wodely smiling.

"Speaking of wendy unnie, what about her exam? When will she take it?" Yeri asked.

"She already took it Yeri. Her teachers agreed since shes coming back the day before finals." Irene explained.

"We should threaten her that her enemy is being born." Joy said.

"Her enemy already born and its your cousin." Yeri said raising her brow which made Joy pouted.

"I dont think Wendy cared about the competition, she just dont like to fail her exams." Seulgi said and everyone agreed to it.

"But still her being a genius and got beaten by Seulgi unnie would be fun even though shes okay and would be happy with it." Yeri said and everyone laugh.

Taehyung on the other hand was called in the student council by his brother himself before the mock exam started. He rolled his eyes as their eyes met.

"Jinja hyung. We were arrived to school together but only called me after I got inside my room. Its too far you know." Tae said annoyed.

"Well its part of your punishment. So lets settle this now. I want you to be a temporary part of the disciplinary committee and student council member with Irene's supervision." Jin said which schock him.

"Since youre a troublemaker and constantly breaking some rules, Ill let you experience it until this semester is over. I already informed it to Irene and she agreed. So if you dont want her getting stress because of you, please cooperate and stop causing trouble." Jin contunued.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me so go now. He said and turned his back to Tae. He then walked scratching his head."

While he was walking back into his classroom, the then suddenly meet Irene.

"Sunbae... when should I start?" He asked refering to his punishment.

"Later after class." Irene said and smiled then continued walking.

"She trully is beautiful." He said to himself still mesmerized with his heart started beating like crazy. It was like a goddess smiled at him.

"Tae tae~~" Jimin called as the boy sat on his chair.

"Is everything okay?" He asked when he noticed Taehyung's expression. The boy still hasn't recovered with Irene's smile. He just nodded to Jimin as a yes.

"Owkay..." Jimin said still bothered.

On the other hand Jungkook after lunch time was carrying Yeri's notebook that Irene handed to him. He scratch his head as he recalled how it happened.

"Jungkook-ah, are you going to the gym?" Irene asked.

"Neh sunbae." He said and nodded.

"Would you mind giving this to Yeri? I think she still need this for her exam. Shes at the back of our gym." Irene said and Jungkook accepted it since she was nice to him.

"Yerimie is so bothersome." He said as he walked into the the back of the while looking through her notes.

"Her handwriting is nice." He said to himself then flip the pages until he reached the last page and saw a picture of a boy with two horn and sharp teeth and tail indicating a devil. The drawing is not good but it seemingly looks like him and the name down the drawing confirmed it.

"Jungkook Pabo." He read which annoyed him.

"Oh Kim Yerim, youre so dead." He said and close the notebook.

Taehyung on the other hand was walking randomly outside near the gym. He then saw group of girls flocking at another girl. He was shock when he recognized them. It was Sana's group and Yeri whom they are flocking.

He was about to scream and save her little sister when someone pulled him to hide and covered his mouth. He was about to fight back but notice it was Irene. She signalled him to stay quiet as they watch what happened next.

"You really dont listen do you? We told you to stay away with red velvet and bangtan but you dont listen. You dont belong there Yeri cause youre just a trash." Sana pulling her hair.

"Its also probably you who keeps on putting gross stuffs in her bag and constantly pranking her." Naeun accused but Yeri shook her head furiously, scared that the girls would hurt her.

This made Taehyung wanted to save her sister but Irene stopped him. Sana was about to slap Yeri's face when Jungkook stopped her.

"Jungkook." Sana uttered scared from what Jk might do.

"Dont you dare lay your filty hand at my girl or youll taste my wrath." He said with rage in his yes then pulled Yeri out.

This shocked everyone especially Taehyung. He then looked at Irene who is not even shaken with what Jungkook did.

"Is it your plan?" He asked as he realized why Irene is stopping him. The girl just nodded and signalled him to go back their class.

"I noticed Jungkook's stolen stare at Yeri. They always fight but I know that the boy already fall for her. I think he is the best candidate to protect Yerimie, not you nor me who gets her in trouble." Irene said and Tae agreed with that given how Jungkook acted yesterday.

"Also, I know you know that your maknae will not leave our maknae after knowing what has been going on. He will protect ensure her safety right?" Irene added and asked.

"Yes, I think youre right, Jungkook is that kind of boy." Tae said honestly. Jungkook maybe a jerk towards Yeri and always annoyed but he knows how he treasures his sister too.

"Yah! Let go Jungkook it hurts." Yeri screamed trying to pull her wrist from Jungkook's grip.

"Yah you pabo, I told you it hurts." She said again but Jungkook didnt bothered.

"I said let go!" She said this time smacking his head.

Jungkook let go when they arrived to the exact tree where he saw her crying.

"Why did you tell them taht Im your girl? Everyone will misunderstood and it will spread you Pabo!"

"Dont you there play like nothing happened when we clearly know that you are still hurt!" He screamed which surprised Yeri.

"Why didnt you asked help? You have your unnies and us Bangtan but why didnt you said a word. You can exclude me in your options but you never said a word. Youre just smiling at them and teasing others when you are going in that pain. Answer me why Yerimie? You mustve been so scared." He added and hugged Yeri. This made they girl finally breakdown.

"Its scary. Im scared Jungkook. Im so scared." All she can uttered and the boy hugged her tighter as he comforts her.

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch break. The student continued the remaining exam of that day. After the last mock test everyone feel so drained and happy espescially that its all over.

"Yah Kang Seulgi! Youre awesome today. How did you achieve those high marks especially Geometry and Chemistry?" Dahyun asked with amazedment along with Lisa and Kai.

"Those two subject are the tough one but she got the highest mark, Jinja Krystal would be so proud of you." Kai said.

"Maybe from studying hard? Shes been studying with herself especially Wendy is out of the country." Lisa predicted.

"So what is your secret?" Dahyun asked again.

"It was all thanks to Jimin from the other section. He is smart and nice." She answered.

"Oh Jiminieee. I heard that he was the only one to get full marks in all subject. Thats so nice to know that youre close with him now." Kai said since he is Jimin's friend.

"He sounds awesome." Dahyun said with an amazement and on cue, they saw Jimin outside.

"Yahhhh Chim chim congratz on being amazing!" Kai said giving Jimin a fist bump.

"No sweat." He said and they laughed.

"I heard you taught our Gigi.. thanks. But I better go now, Krystal just texted me." He said and bid good bye. Lisa too thanked him and went out with kai.

"Ill go too Seulgi." Dahyun said feeling shy then bowed at Jimin. She then ran to catch up with Lisa and Kai.

"So hows the exam?" Jimin asked which made Seulgi smiled widely. She recalled all her high marks and highest points in Geometry and Chemistry.

"I did it Jimin!!!! I passed all my mock exams! Thank you so much!" She said and suddenly hugged him.

"I really cant believe it!" She added still hugging him filled with overflowing excitement.

"Congratulations Seul." He replied, surprised but feeling happiness with butterflies wildly flying inside his stomachs. He was so bewildered with the girl's hug.

Seulgi then try to face him but was shocked to discover how close their face are and how long she has been hugging him. She then suddenly let go from her hugs with her faced turning bright red like Jimin.

"I heard you also got the highest mark in the hardest exam, Geometry and Chemistry. We should celebrate." Jimin said after clearing his throat.

"Su-sure. Let me treat you as my thanks." Seulgi offered not clearly looking at his eyes.

"No. Its okay, I should treat you for a good job." Jimin said but Seulgi refused then unknowingly held his hand. She realized it early and let go feeling another set of embarassment.

"I insist Jimin really. This is my first time to achieve high marks though its not the final exam but still, as my thanks to you." Seulgi insisted and Jimin nodded.

"Okay." He said with his angelic smiled enough to make her heart beat faster and furious.

Meanwhile outside Yeri's classroom was Jungkook waiting for her. He watched those innocent smile as she bid goodbye to her classmates a if nothing happened.

"Playing ball games with some of my classmates?" Joy asked who is also waiting for Yeri.

"Nope, Im here to pick up Yeri." He said with a serious manner which made Joy raised her brow.

"Wae? Its kinda unusual for you to do that. Like come on the two of you never let a single day passed without fighting."

"Ahmmmm...." Jungkook uttered as he struggles with what word to answer but was saved when Yeri arrived.

"Jungkook? Why are you here?" She asked which grew more suspicious with him.

"If its about what happened at lunch break Im fine now."Yeri added which surprised Joy.

"What happened?" She asked which made her realized that Joy was also there and her hearing what happened will cause trouble since shes a war freak when it comes to her friends.

"Ahhhmm nothing Joy. I forgot. We have something to do. Mian Jungkook for forgetting..." she answered as cold sweat now building up her fore head.

"We will go now Joy. See you tom.!" She said and pulled Jungkook as she ran with him before Joy could even asked.

------------------------

Every shape has it turning point so does love. It will never remain straight towards one direction, it will turn so two ends will meet.