Shaping love part 2

Shape of Love

On the tree where Yeri and JK usually hangout was Jimin who is completely drowned in his deep thoughts about Seulgi. The words from Taemin, Suga and Irene were definitely hitting him hard. He knows what he should do but his guilt keeps on pulling him.

"A penny for your thoughts?" A voice suddenly asked which brought him to reality.

"Dahyun." He called. Hes been neglecting her this past few days because she makes him remember his momments with Seulgi.

"May I sit here?" She asked pointing at the space beside him.

"Sure." He only answered and returned his gazed on the field.

"Youve been avoiding me. Why?" She uttered then asked straightforwardly.

"Mian. I didnt mean it. Ive been busy. Ill help you with your Geometry soon." Jimin answered.

"You dont have to. Lisa is helping me now." She replied and smiled.

"Jinja? Thats good, sorry again for leaving you hanging." Jimin said and a sad smile crept on his face as he remembered what he had done with Seulgi.

"Your thinking about Seulgi right?" She suddenly asked which surprised him and it made her chuckled.

"I saw you gazing at her sadly that day she returned after her 3 days of absence. Youre so obvious you know. You keep on staring at her in the cafeteria smiling slightly as you watch her but also hoplessly worried. I dont know why but it made me jelous." She said with her voice starting to cracked because of the fluttering pain in her chest.

"Dahyun..." the only thing that Jimin could utter.

"Then outside the dance room, I saw you watching her secretly with your loving eyes and full of adoration which broke my heart. Thats when I realized that I already fell for you. But too bad because it was obvious that you love her." She then replied but Jimin remained silent.

"Dont pity me, my feelings for you is not that deep. To be honest, before I fell for you, my crush is Seulgi thats why I understand why you like her. Shes an extraordinary girl with a pure and kind heart. Shes friendly, talented and awesome... I dont know what happened to both of you nor what youve done to make you feel guilty but please make her happy this time. Whatever your thinking, dont hesitate Jimin. I only fall for awesome people you know and that includes you. I will support you especially with her. I know she likes you too and she would be happy to be with you so please, jinja, dont make any mistake again. Do what is right and Ill be here watching for you as a friend." Dahyun said smiling with her most sincere smile.

"Thank you Dahyun. Please be well as I claim your dream girl." Jimin joked and she laughed along with him.

The day of the festival arrived, many people arrived even students their school to have fun and watched diff. Performances that they prepared. But Seulgi stayed on her house specifically her room still consumed on her sadness. Her parents called and cheered her up then inspired her to go to her school and have fun but they failed. Krystal, Yeri, Joy, Jungkook and Irene also visited and invited her but still she refused. Shes very firm. She dont want to go. But then a knocked came from her door. Instead of standing up and opened the door, she covered her face with the blanket.

"I said Im not going!." She shouted thinking that this time it would be Kai, Lisa or Taemin but shes wrong.

"Well I dont care if you dont want to but Im coming in." The very familiar voice which she didnt heard for awhile said which surprised her. She uncovered herself then as the door bursted opened and showed Wendy with her hands on her hips.

"Wendy!" She called still shocked.

"Well thanks for that warm welcome." She replied sarcastically but Seulgi ignored it.

"When did you arrived?" She asked.

"Yesterday this afternoon. I was looking all over for you to give these souvenirs but Irene said that youve been absent." She replied then gave her small paper bags.

"Ahhhmmm... Gumao." Seulgi responded.

"Irene unnie told me." Wendy said and Seulgi understood wjat she meant immediately.

"Im going to be fine dont worry." She replied with her little smile.

"Though I felt guilty that I was not there to comfort you still I wont let slide the fact that you didnt told a single thing too. So come with me in the festival." Wendy replied enthusiastically pulling Seulgi's hand but the girl didnt budge.

"I dont want to. Just go with unnie or Yeri and Joy. I dont want to come." She replied then covered herself with her blanket again but Wendy pulled it.

"Come on Seul. They will be busy for their club so please accompany me there. I dont want to be a loner. Its also been long for me so please come with me!" Wendy convinced with her puppy eyes and Seulgi feeling defeated nodded and agreed to come with her.

"Okay. Wait and Ill just prepare." She said and headed to her bathroom limping as Wendy celebrated.

The two explored and enjoyed every booth and eat happily with every stall. It was indeed fun, Seulgi thought. It was the first time for her to explore in the festival since she was always busy with her club. Many also greeted and hugged Seulgi especially her club members who passed by and contrary to what she expects, she didnt feel any bitterness even they invited her. She just simply nodded, genuinely smiling.

"I never knew that this was fun." Wendy said since like her she was busy for her club performances.

"Yes! Thanks for dragging me here Wendy." She replied smiling.

"Will it be alright for you if we watch the performances later?" Wendy carefully asked.

"I guess so. I feel sad but it will be the first time for me to just watch so I might as well enjoy this with you." She replied with a small smile.

"Even though it means you will see Jimin." She then asked and Seulgi this time sadly smiled.

"Its fine. I love watching him last year. And him doing hiphop will be also the first time and I want to see it. Though he hurted me, I would still love to see his dance. Also, Im learning to accept it so dont worry." She replied and Wendy hugged her proudly.

"Im proud of you Seul. Dont worry too, I know good things will come to you soon." She said and Seulgi hugged her back feeling the comfort by her friend.

After those talks, the two visited their friends who were very busy especially Irene. They were so happy to see Seulgi smiling again and cheerful. The five of them hanged out even for a short time since its the last time they were complete. They also went to the auditorium to watch and support Joy who is one of the cast despite being in her freshman.

Meanwhile, there was Taehyung who was very surprised to see Irene in the group the audience watching them. He was very confident earlier but seeing Irene made him very nervous. Good thing he is very talented to hide those emotions.

Despite his fast beating heart, he acted like a professional actor. It was very realistic that he seemed like he was possessed.this amazed everyone including Irene. The way he laugh, the way he smiled and the way he cried at the very end fierced everyones heart. Thats why when the play ended, everyone stood and clapped laudly.

The girls then entered the backstage with Irene's influence as the vice president of the student council. They hugged and congratulated her since she also did great being a rookie. They also flattered and which had caused laughters.

While laughing softly at her friends, Irene noticed Taehyung staring at her from afar. She then excused herself and went to the boy to congratulate him.

"Congrats Tae. You did so well." She said.

"Thank you sunbae." Tae replied.

"Despite being busy with the council you still managed to amazed everyone with your acting. You really are awesome." She then said then pinched his cheeks.

"Aww sunbae, it hurts." Tae replied and pouted which made her chuckle.

"Im really gonna miss you." She said with a faint smile which made him serious.

"Sunbae. I really like you. I really want to be with you. Everyday was tiring but fun. Sometimes its hard and stressful but worth it. Your laugh, smiles, seriousness is part of my life now. Without you I feel empty inside. Jinja, I feel so foolish, I feel like a kid. I want to be with you sunbae. I love you so much." Tae confessed and Irene replied with a hug. She then kissed him boldly which surprised not only Taehyung but also the whole drama club and their friends who were in the back stage.

"I love you too." She then replied after the kiss.

"Does this mean that youre we are in relationship now?" Tae then whispered and Irened smiled.

"Depends on what you want to call us. But I decided to call you my boyfriend." She replied and Tae hugged her with happiness.

"Oh my God!" Wendy latey overly reacted which broke the silence. She then faced her members who shrugged tell her they also did not know while Irene and Tae chuckled.


-------------

Everyone has their own way of shaping LOVE