Geometrical and abstract

Shape of Love

"Wow! You got it all correct again Seulgi, Im so proud of you!" Krystal said proudly hugging her bestfriend. She was there to tutor Seulgi since she finally got time but Seulgi's remarkable performance surprised you.

"I guess I dont need to worry much. Who ever that study buddy of your is, Ill treat him food with you." She said still looking at Seulgi's score with amazement.

"You dont have to Krystal, I want to treat you, him and the others if I get a high mark on our upcoming midterm exam." Seulgi said and Krystal smiled.

"Okay call! But treat him first Seul, he helped you a lot." Krystal replied and Seulgi nodded.

"I heard its your training evaluation today, how did you do?" Seulgi asked.

"Well I didnt really attended, not in the mood." Krystal lazily said and they laughed together.

"Its really awesome that you dont attend on things like that but you are still in the debut line.Seulgi commented.

"It would be awesome if you will audition too Seul! I want to debut with you." Krystal encourage.

"I still dont know if I wanted to be an idol. But no worries I will support you and Kai." Seulgi replied and Krystal just nodded.

Saturday morning came, Seulgi decided to jog at the han river before the sunrise and wait for it . She wore her black dolphine shorts and an over sized gray hoody with her white shirt inside. When she arrived, she first stretches before jogging. She love the feeling of the cold breeze tingling on her face. It feels refreshing and cool for her sweating body produced by the heat creeping inside her. As she ran some ran beside her which caught her attention.

"Goodmorning Seul, nice to see you here." Jimin greeted which surprised her.

"Goodmorning too, what brought you here?" She asked.

"Jogging and sunrise, how about you?" He asked.

"Same." She said and they chuckled.

They finish laps together and decided to sit drinking bananamilk as they wait for the sun beginning to rise.

"Its very pretty." They both said then chuckled again because of their unending synchronization.

"I prefer sunrise rather than sunset." Jimin blurted out and Seulgi looked at him with wonder.

"Sunsets are really pretty too and mesmerizing but sunrise tells me that its another day. It tells me that Im still alive." He added with soft tone as if he was trying to surpress a pang of pain in his chest.

"Something happened?" She asked and Jimin faintly smiled.

"Its okay if you wont tell me." She added quickly.

"Im a cancer survivor Seulgi. I was practically living in the hospital during my childhood days...."

"Jimin..." Seulgi softly called with worried tone.

"I lived with so much pain and fear that Ill die soon... thats why I developed a habit of watching and counting the sunrises. And everytime I see its blazing light, i feel so happy that Im alive. Thats why when I got healed, I feel so much freedom and excitement and doing everything I wanted while I continue watching the sunrise." He added finally smiling.

"So thats why youre so amazing." Seulgi said who feel touched with his story. Upon knowing him little by little, she started to adore him. She adored him simplicity, passion, hard work and kindness. And her small chuckles, giggles and laughs make her smile too because it feels so alive warm.

Jimin smiled brightly at her words which made her feel a foreign feeling started to penetrate inside her. Her heart started to beat faster which she cant help but clench her chest above where her heart is.

At Kim's residence was Yeri who just woke up to eat breakfast wearing her cute PJs with squirtle printed in it.

"Jin-oppa, whats for breakfast?" She asked yawning as she scratched her bed hair and eyes trying to be opened but no one answered.

"Oppa?" Still no one answered. She tried to stretch a little then rubbed her eyes. When she opened it she was shocked to she Jungkook also wearing his wide eyes. Their eyecontact caused a sudden rush of heat in their cheeks turning it red.

"She looks so cute." Jungkook said in himself as he felt his heart beating again like the other day when he saw her crying.

"Ahmmm.... wheres oppa?" She embarrassingly asked avoiding their eyecontact.

"Ahhhmmmm...Jin hyu-hyung went out with Tae to buy your milk and cereal and other stuffs. He said to wait a bit." Jungkook said also avoiding eye contact with her.

Yeri nodded then sat in the chair in front of him. It was full of ackwardness because of Yeri's confusion on why Jungkook is not irritanting her today especially with her PJs and Jungkook still amused with Yeri's cuteness. A little more silence, Jin and Tae finally are back saving the two in her ackwardness.

"Yerimie, thats not how to face our visitor especially a boy." Jin said looking her in discussed.

"He is practically living here oppa, theres nothing to hide. She said but was amused since the boy remained silent. She was not used of Jungkook not teasing nor downgrading her.

"Still Yeri, act like a lady and comb your hair as I prepare your breakfast." Jin said which annoyed Yeri but still obeyed.

Jin most likely acts like their mother and father because their parent are in the other country handling their business.

"Yah, why are you so tensed? Are you traumatized with Yerimie's morning look? Tae asked but Jungkook shook his head indicating no.

"Im surprise that the both of you are behave and not bickering." Jin then said placing the bowls with cereal and milk at the table.

"Im just not in the mood I guess." Jungkook said sounding unsure and the brothers just nodded and let him go.

After their breakfast Jimin arrived their house with his signature dreamy smile again. He is still dwelling in his time with Seulgi.

"Come on Jimin-ah, stop that smile its creeping the hell of us." Jin said with his disgussed look.

"Look like someone saw his girl." Jungkook said as he play videogames with Taehyung.

"What are you playing?" Jimin asked.

"Good to have you back this early, here play with Kookie, ill go to my room for now."Tae commented and gave the console.

"Let me think, you met Seulgi noona this morning?" Jk asked after Tae went to his room.

"How did you know? He asked.

"Its written all over youre face." Jk answered.

"Is it really that obvious? Ive met her in the park when I jogged." Jimin said and Jk nodded.

Taehyung on the other hand blankly layed on his bed staring his ceiling. He recalled again about Irene's words.

"How did she knew about it?" He asked himself which he cant answer.

He then remembered chasing her before she gets too far so he could asked her the question.

"Ha-how did you know?" He asked and Irene faced him with her poker faced.

"It doesnt matter Taehyung. Just stop." She said.

"You know Yerimie will get angry to you too." She confidently said.

"Then what should I do about it? Just keep quiet and stand still as they bully Yeri and sends her death threats?" He then added.

"Im angry too Tae. I hate them too. Yeri always keep it a secret but I know about it. Ive seen her secretly crying because of all the hate shes been receiving. I wanted to report them back, punish them, Im the vise president and even the disciplinary head but I cant when Yeri herself keeping it a secret. She herself is burning all the letters leaving all the evidences. And do you know why they are doing this to her?" Irene said and asked with her unshed tears with pain very evident i her eyes.

Tae shook his head because he really didnt know. Yeri is sweet, friendly and lovable to all. That is why he himself is cofused of why others are doing this.

"Its because of you and us. Yeri being so close to bangtan, being a red velvet herself and being your and Jin's sister making others ing jelous. They want her life and they thought that she is too lucky that makes them hate her. But Yerimie never said a word. I know she is in pain but I never knew at first that I needed to spy her. I want to be vengeful for her but she herself didnt want us to be involve. Shes trying to be strong and overcome it Tae. If she knew about what youve been doing and you got in trouble with it do you think she will like it? No right? so keep still and stay away from them. Lets try to get them punish without any harm." Irene said and wiped her tears. She then finally left.

He knows too well that Irene is right. What he have been doing will get him in trouble and will make Yeri upset. He was so fraustrated and guilty after knowing that he himself is also the reason why Yeri is suffering. She dont deserve it. She dont deserve to be bullied nor hated.

Suddenly, he heard a knock from his dorm which pulled him from his deep thoughts.

"Come in." Said by his husky voice and the door burst open revealing his dear sister.

"Im going out with my unnies. I cant find Jin oppa, please tell him." Yeri informed and Tae nodded.

"Okay. Just a wait a little at the living room, Jin hyung wanted to give paper stuffs to Irene, Ill get it first." He said and Yeri nodded and walked in the living room.

"Where you going baby girl?" Jimin asked after seeing Yeri no longer in her panjama but styled up ready to go out.

"Im having a date with Seulgi and Irene unnie and Joy." She said smirking

"Jinja let us join you Yerimie! I want to see Seulgi in her casual clothes." Jimin said pleading with Jungkook quiet only watching them with mesmerized eyes.

"No cant do, girls only." She said smirking again which made Jimin pout.

Taehyung then appeared with papers in his hand and gave it to Yeri.

"Ill just take stolen shots of her for you. Ill go now bye!" She said and the others waved her goodbye too

"Kookie.lets play now." Jimin said but JK is still staring blankly at the door since Yeri left.

"Kookie?" He called again but still no response

"Earth to Jungkook, hello~~~" He know waved in front of him but still no reaction

"Yah Jeon Jungkook lets play now!!!" This time shouting with his screech voice in JK's ear which surprised JK and hurt his ears.

"Jinja hyung, do you have to do that? You couldve ask calmly." JK responded glaring at him with annoyed eyes.

"Well I tried 3 times but you were still staring blankly at the door even though Yeri already left!" He said but paused and surprised himself, Jungkook and even Tae with his statement and sudden realization occurred.

"Dont tell me...." he tried to continue but was not able too.

"You like Yeri." Tae was the one to finish it.

"No. That cant be hyung. I ah Im just ahhh..." Jungkook responded trying to depend himself but failed since he too is confuse.

"Kookie~~~~" Jimin called meaningfully, trying to tease Jungkook after he recovered.

"THAT CANT BE!!!! Ill go now." He said then walked out with his unsorted feelings.

----------

Love can be Geometrical and Abstract. It can be recognizable yet can be lack with definition. Its hard to name it nor recognized.