Circle

Shape of Love

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! Are you still planning on not going to school?" Krystal asked pulling her blanket.

"Just because your parents are temporary tranferred on abroad does not mean that youre going to slack off from school." Krystal said but Seulgi just pulled her blanket up again.

"Go away, I feel sick." She replied which I annoyed Krystal more.

"Yah!" Krytal shouted then looked at Jungkook who is in the door signalling him to help her.

"Noona. If youre going to slack off.... then let me join you." Jungkook said then tried to lay with her too but was smacked by Krystal.

"I mean you should get up now and go to school, everyone has been annoying me asking me where you are." Jungkook trying to save himself from Krystal.

"Thats not true. He wont look for me." Seulgi said which surprised both.

It was not a secret to them that Jimin had rejected her. After the day of her confession, they didnt interact even just a small glance. They were so close recently and was often seen together but them trying to avoid each other intrigued them. Meanwhile those who were very close to them and who knew their feelings toward's each other specially Jimin's was surprised at their sudden action. Worst thing is that he was seldom seen with Dahyun whom he was helping with Geometry. The jelousy that she felt each days that had passed added more pain. Given that her parents went to abroad for a month, she was alone dealing all what she was feeling. But one day, after all the hurt bottled up which she can no longer bear, she got home crying. Good thing is that her childhood friends and neighbors, Krystal and Jungkook was there to listen. She told them everything that happened between them and him rejecting her without hesitation because they were the one she trusted the most.

Krystal remained silent and comforted her but Jungkook faced Jimin that very night. He loves Seulgi so much like her own sister. She was so kind and bright that seeing her crying annoyed him so much.

"Wae hyung? You told us that you love her so much. I trusted you for her but why did you hurt her like that? Why did you let made her fall to you but didnt catch her?" He asked angrily but Jimin remained silent. Thus annoyed him more that he cant stop but punch him hard.

"You know I dont like violence especially doing it with all of you hyung but that was for hurting noona." He said then left him. After that Seulgi did not go to school and Jungkook and Jimin never talked to each other too.

"Come on Seulgi, I know its your first love but dont skip school just because of that jerk." Krystal said.

"She's right noona, you'll get over him soon." Jungkook seconded.

"You say stuffs like that because both of your firstloves are a success. Go away, you two makes my life bitter." Seulgi said then hid herself on the blanket again.

"Well atleast dont show to him that youre bitter. Well give you 30 mins. Get up now or we will now tell that youve been skipping school for 3 days to auntie and uncle." Krystal threathened and left her in her room.

Krystal's words made Seulgi realized what she has been doing. Feeling all the hurt was enough but him knowing her bitterness and pain would break her pride which is the only that that is left to her. Thats why she got up and prepared for school.

Jimin on the other hand was in his classroom staring at the door. He has been worried at Seulgi's absence and secretly hoping to see her even with just a tiny glimpse of her to know that she is okay.

"If youre so worried why not call her or check her house secretly?" Mina suggested rolling her eyes.

"I already did, but she didnt even went outside her house. Im worried that something bad had happened too her." Jimin said still staring at the door with his face layed on his desk.

"Something really bad did happened to her. You hurted her too much." Mina replied and Jimin felt a pang of pain again.l which Mina noticed.

"Sorry if it hurted you." She added.

"Its fine, I deserve that." Jimin replied.

"Jinja, if youre going to avoid her atleast dont stick with another girl even though shes a lesbian or not. You'll hurt her more." Mina lectured.

"I cant, Dahyun felt helpless shes also nice and you know that since she is your friend too. Also, I only help her during lunch time." He replied.

"Still. If I were Seulgi and Ive seen that, Ill cursed you. You already decided to let her go, stop caring now." Mina replied annoyed to him. She rolled her eyes again then left him.

"I guess I added more pain to her huh." Jimin said to himself looking at the handkerchief that he offered to Seulgi on the very first day that he fell inlove.

The day before Seulgi took her absences, after their club activity, he found the handkerchief lying on his bag. He knows very well that it was the one that he gave to Seulgi and seeing it, he knows that she really did gave him up. He couldnt blame her, it was him who rejected her afterall.

Teaching Dahyun added to fuel to the fire. There has been rumours about him and Seulgi suddenly not talking to each other and seeing him often with Dahyun had created another. That is why he was not surprised when Yeri and Joy confronted him even Irene about Seulgi. He was also asked by Bangtan boys and even had a fight with Jungkook. They were very disappointed with him, especially that he didnt gave them a single reply. The incoming Festival had helped him a lot to avoid everyone especially Tae. He was the very first person he wanted to avoid because he and Mina is the only one who could make him confess. He is an open book to both of them. Thats why Mina easily made her confessed.

While in deep thoughts a familiar figure outside passed through their room. It was like a slow motion to him when he saw him again after the last three days. Though it was a short glimpse, he noticed the biggest change in her. The joyful eyesmile from her are now gone, it has changed to fierce and sad eyes which would not let anyone passed through her again.

"Are you okay now Seulgi? Dont worry, I already dealt with your absences and these are the lectures you missed, study well." Sooyoung, her teacher said in the faculty room.

"Wae are you not asking me Ms. Choi? Wae are you doing this?" She asked with a small voice.

"I wont asked what happened to you since its good to see you here. Youve been working hard this past few days, atleast you desearve to pass this year. Help me with these and were even." She replied giving Seulgi her teaching tools then they walked to the classroom.

Everyone was surprised and happy to see Seulgi again especially Kai and Lisa. They were so excited that they ran to hug her.

"Gigi! Where have you been? Weve been trying to contact you. Well whatever the only thing matters is that youre here." Lisa said but Seulgi just smiled a little.

"Lets just start the lesson class, Seulgi has a lot of catching up to do so if you can help her about the lessons, please do so." Ms. Choi said and they started the class.

When lunch break came, as usual Irene, Joy and Yeri sat in their usual table.

"Whats that? Shes here now but she only greet us." Joy said staring at Seulgi who was in the other table with her lesbian friends. She cant believe that she didnt sat with them that lunch break.

"I dont know either, were not even allied with Jimin oppa." Yeri replied annoyed.

"Why not asked your boyfriend?" Joy suggested.

"They are on feud, just look how far thay sat towards each other." Yeri said and they then looked at the banta boy's table, wherein Jk and Jimin both sat on the edge, far away to each other.

"Its been so long to see that cousin of mine here. Is it because of unnie?" Joy asked staring at Jimin who is constantly peeking with Seulgi.

"Whats up with him? He already have her Dahyun girl, he shouldnt bother unnie. He was jerk afterall." Yeri angrily said.

"And is our unnie trying to do do? Why is she acting like a cool chic?" Yeri added shifting her gaze to Seulgi.

"Just let them be for now girls. There might be a reason that they cabt tell." Irene said and the two donsaeng obeyed.

After the lunch break Yeri and Jungkook went to their usual spot eating dessert and while listening to a music. The noise from the field who were playing soccer can be heard yet it still peaceful with the wind blowing in their face.

"Arent you gonna play? Im fine watching you from here." Yeri said as she watches Jungkook's friends play.

"I rather stay here with you. Its too peaceful to play." He replied then leaned on Yeri's shoulder.

"But youve been staying here since we dated. I miss watching you happily playing like a kid." Yeri replied.

"Do I look cool?" He asked then smirked.

"No. I like watching you fell." She teased and Jungkook pouted which made her chuckled.

"Just kidding. You look attractive there, carelessly playing and enjoying your time. I really hate you for always annoying me but watching you happily playing makes me smile." She confessed which surprised him.

"Then Ill play tommorrow, but only if you watch me on the bench so we can be closer." He said as he tuckled her loose hair behind her ear.

"Alright." She replied giving her sweet smile.

"Seulgi unnie refused to eat with us. Shes acting like a different person too, I hated it." Yeri suddenly said.

"Its hyung's fault and he didnt even explained himself for hurting noona." He seconded.

"I hate Jimin oppa but Irene unnie is right. Oppa may have a reason that he cant tell. I want to understand him and help him. He looks lonely and hurt too especially when he looks Seulgi unnie from a far. But still, Im annoyed." She confessed and Jungkook listened to her attentively.

"I kinda missed Jimin hyung too. I was so angry when noona cried because of him but I know him too well. He is nicest among us, and very caring towards everyone he loves thats why him breaking noona's heart feels like a betrayal to me. I looked up to him afterall." Jungkook confessed and Yeri hugged him.

"Yerimie, promised me please, that whatever happened we will be honest to each other and tell only the truth. If we have problems, lets not hesitate to lean on each other okay?" He added hugging her tighter and yeri nodded.

"Okay." She replied and smiled again. Jungkook kissed her forehead then leaned on her shoulder for another time.

Taehyung on the other hand was on his way to the student council. Like Jimin, he has been avoiding Irene because of his embarrassing confession. But unlike Seulgi, Irene finds it amusing. Thats why when he saw Tae peeking at the empty room, Irene leaned closer to him.

"Arent you gonna enter?" Irene whispered which surprised him a lot.

"Dont sneeked to me like that sunbae. My heart nearly jumped." He said and glared at her and she laughed.

"Youve been peeking there Tae, afraid that Im there first?" She asked and smirked.

"Wh-why would I sunbae, Im not embarressed or something, Im just ah Im just.... oh forget it!" He said then entered which made Irene burst into laughter. Though it was another embarrassment for him, he managed to be happy after seeing her laughed so carefree.

"Sunbae, about ah about what I said that day..." Tae started after they sat inside.

"About you saying you like me?" Irene playfully asked which made him blushed.

"Ah jinja, you didnt need to say it out loud." He reacted which made her laughed again.

"So what about it?" She again playfully asked.

"Arent you going to reply?" He shyly asked and she amusingly smiled.

"Isnt it too late to asked for a reply, its been more than a week due." She said grinning trying to .

"Then I think I need to confess again. I like you sunbae. Jinja I like you so much." He again confessed bravely looking directly to her eyes.

"Then you need to court me first before I consider rejecting you or not. Cause Im not an easy girl Tae." She replied, whispering the last sentence.

"Does that mean youre giving me a chance?" He surprisingly asked and she nodded which made him smiled form ear to ear, like a kid who was given a present.

"Ill consider dating a handsome person like you." She answered which made him more happy.

"Thank you sunbae." He said still widely smiling even after the others arrived.

Jimin sadly walked out from the empty classroom where she and Seulgi usually stay in. He was planning of taking a little glance to see the girl but she was not there thats why he ended up staying there. The memory of their happy momments flashed on his mind. Their laughter amd bickering made him smiled but sadly it was gone.

"Jimin!" Dahyun tapped and called which surpised him.

"Dahyun..." he respond silently.

"Ive been looking all over for you. Arent we going to the library yet?" She asked.

"Mian, lets skip for awhile, I dont feel too well." He said then slightly smiled.

"Wae? Are you sick? Does someting hurt? Do you want me to take you in the clinic?" She nervously asked feeling the heat in his forehead.

"Im not. Dont worry, Im just not in the mood." He answered removing her hands.

"Okay--- yah Seulgi annyeong!" She answered then called Seulgi who was just behind Jimin. She waved her hands enthusiacally while Jimin cant help but to turn and take a a glance of her.

Dahyun then run to Seulgi who just smiled a little. She then hugged her and asked how she is but her eyes only glued to him.

"Im okay Dahyun, Im just not feeling well those days." She answered her and she nodded.

"Where are you going? Hang out with me and Jimin!" Dahyun asked.

"Sorry but Im meeting up with Krystal at the school fence. Maybe next time." She answered.

"Oh, its okay. Take care!" Dahyun replied and Seulgi nodded. She only bowed slightly at Jimin like a stranger with no smiles as she passed through him. This hurt him alot that he staryed to doubt his decision about giving her up for Taemin.

"So do you wanna hangout and eat?" Dahyun said to Jimin which brought him to reality.

"Mianhe Dahyun, Im planning of talking with Yoongi hyung today. Maybe next time." He said and faintly smiled and she only nodded though she noticed the sadness in his eyes. She wanted to ask and help him but for no reason, she just cannot do it.

Outside the building was Seulgi walking to where she usually hang out with Krystal. Since their is school is only a fence apart, they sometimes meet up to talk or just eat together.

"Seulgi!" A voiced called her which made her stopped from her tracks. She then turned to see the who is it and saw her friend Taemin waving at her as he approached her.

"Taemin annyeong." She greeted.

"Where have you been this past 3 days? I was so worried." He asked.

"At home, I was not feeling well that time. Sorry to worry all of you." She answered.

"Its fine... so where are you going?" He asked.

"At the fence, Im meeting up with Krystal." She answered again.

"Alright... but Seulgi, before you go, can I take a little bit of your time? I have something important to say." He said and Seulgi nodded.

"What is it Taemin?" She asked with a slight smile.

"Ahmmm I like you Seulgi yah, not just a friend but as a lady." He confessed giving her too a slight and shy smile.

"Ahmmm I dont know what to say..." Seulgi said surprised with a little disappointment in her heart. She didnt expect that from Taemin but was guilty because she knows she cant like him back more than a friend.

"Just say that you can only like me as friend. I know it before I confessed to you." He replied with no hint of hatred nor disappointment from his voice.

"Mianhe." She said guiltily.

"Its fine Seul. Like I said I know it from the start. I know that you can only see me as a friend. To be honest, that is the reason why I confessed to you. Ill debut very soon Seul. You know I cant have a girlfriend." He said which surprised her again.

"Jinja?" She asked and he nodded.

"Congratulation Taminie!" She added and hugged her friend then let go.

"Thank you Seul, I hope we can remain as friends despite my confession and not able to hangout with you anymore after the festival." He said and Seulgi nodded.

"Ofcourse we may. We will support you throughout your career." She replied.

"Gumao." He answered with a smile finally contented with his confession to Seul.

-------------------------------

Circles are perfect but hardest to draw. Love is perfect but hardest to do.