Love is complex

Shape of Love

It was almost night time and Seulgi just got home from her 'treat' for Jimin. She enjoyed a lot thats for sure but her beating heart had bothered her so much. It was foreign and unfamiliar for her. She dont know why everything about Jimin amazed her today and why she feels shy with him. She also dont know why she cant stop staring at him, why his angelic smile seem to brighten the place and why Jimin's movement seems like in slow motion. His voice also attracted her and she even noticed every detail about him even the tiny ones.

"Whats wrong with me?" She asked herself hugging her pillow.

They had their friendly date at the cafe nearby since theres no club activities. They met some friends but didnt bother them. But throughout their conversations and time, her beating heart didnt stop. She thought that maybe she was just nervous but not convince. Then her door burst open pulling her from what shes thinking.

"Ddeulgi!!!!! I heard from Kai about your exam!!! Congratulations!!!" Krystal excitedly said hugging her.

"Thanks." She softly replied.

"Thats cold." Krystal said releasing her from their hugs.

"Mian. I was just preoccupied today." Seulgi replied

"From what?" Krystal asked and Seulgi tell her what happened, whats bothering her and her confusion.

"I just dont know whats up with me Krystal. I dont know why Im feeling this way towards him and I dont know what I am feeling." She continued and Krystal nodded as she listens.

"Seulgi. Its because youre inlove. OMG! Youre inlove Seulgi." Krystal happily said hugging her again than let go to see Seulgi's confused and surprised face.

"Believe me Seul, I was like you before I said yes to Kai. That foreign feeling is love. You felt everything is great about Jimin because youre inlove. Youre heart is beating so fast because youre inlove. You fell Seul. You fell hard." Krystal said grinning which froze Seulgi.

"Am I?" She asked and Krystal nodded.

"What should I do?" She asked again.

"Sort your feelings up first then confess it to him. Ill go now to let you think. Anyway congratulations again lets have our date some other time. Bye." Krystal said hugging her again and this time Seulgi hugged her back and nodded giving her a farewell too. After Krystal left she laid on her bed again to absorb what Krystal had said.

Meanwhile Jimin got home with unexpected guest waiting on their door.

"Where have you been? Everyone had been waiting for you especially grandma and grandpa." Joy said with wearing her fiesty face.

"I ahhh mian, I was with Seul grabbing snacks from the nearby cafe at school." He said being shy yet evidently happy which disgussed her as they went inside.

"Wow its really true that you like unnie." She said after Jimin greeted their grandparents.

"So whats the occassion?" He smiled then asked after they went inside Jimin's room. They are used to it since they were very close as cousins.

"Nothing. They just want to gather." She replied and he nodded.

"Theres something I want to talk about." She suddenly said.

"What?" He asked.

"About Jungkook and Yeri. They got home together. Then I heard Sana's friends that the two were dating." She answered which surprised Jimin.

"Jinja? So thats why Jungkook stopped annoying Yeri." Jimin said after he recalled what happened in the weekend.

"But its kinda suspicious." Joy honestly said.

"It is. It happened too fast and they didnt even told us although maybe they were just shy." Jimin agreed.

"Well what ever it is Joy, lets just ask them." He added and Joy agreed.

On the other hand, Tae had started his duty with Irene. They were making reports about the reported student today. But, the boy couldnt seem to focus which Irene noticed. She suddenly chuckled knowing that Tae was still surprised about Jungkook.

"Come on Tae, though Jungkook and Yeri always fight that does not mean that any of them will not fall. Also stop worrying, he can protect her." Irene said which surprised Tae.

"How did you know my thoughts?" He asked.

"Its all written on your face." She answered then organized all the paper works

"Lets go. We are done now." She said smiling and Tae nodded.

When he got home, Tae flopped himself to his bed feeling the tiredness from his first duty. He then set aside his thoughts towards Yeri and Jungkook then opened his phone. He browsed then opened his gallery with an album full of Irene's pictures. He have her childhood pictures, i.d. picture and stolen shots. He looks at them happily recalling their their long momments and talks.

He likes Irene since day 1 and thats the truth. He fell for her goddess like beauty then fell more with her disciplined attitude, seriousness and leadership. Seeing and spending more time in the detention was his way to see and talk to her thats why his one time prank keeps on repeating and more obvious. And now having the opportunity to be with her more is the best punishment that Jin had gave him.

When morning came, the school was filled again with giggles, noise and laughs since midterms' mock exam are done. Its another normal day again but not to Yeri. The dating news between him and Jungkook had travelled quickly which became the talk of the campus even in social media. She also received calls from Seulgi, Joy and even Weny. Irene was the first to called and told her about her dating humor had already spread and she should now prepared for the other calls. She also read the positve and hate comments about it especially from Sana's group.

Since Tae knows about it, he did not ask her at home but Jin was so late to react. He only read the rumor that morning when they were having their breakfast. And before Jin could interogate her, she quiclkly escape and leave them that made her go to school alone. Now shes near the school's gate wearing her hoodie watching Sana and some of her friends on the entrance. She is still scared of them but was more scared because of what happened. Now, she regretted leaving her oppas behind.

Then a hand suddenly grabs hers then pulled her which surprised her. It was Jungkook with his one eye brow rising. She pulled her hand and was about to blame him but was stopped when the boy spoke.

"I know its my fault and Im annoying. Im sorry so please let me face the consequence Yeri." He said which surprised her again since that is the exact things she wanted as an answer.

"Lets pretend that we are dating. Im going to protect you from them." He added and Yeri just agreed since she dont know what to do and she really is scared.

Jungkook then smiled then held her hands again. They walk together in the entrance not looking at Sana's direction. Their group just watched them since they cant fight with Jungkook. But, their actions just confirmed their dating rumours and answered everyones curiosity about them including Seulgi and Joy. The two are watching them with Irene smirking until they arrived to them.

"Care to explain?" Joy said with her poker face since the two left her without explanation.

"Were dating." It was JK who answered since Yeri didnt know how to answer her unnies.

"Since when? And where are you when Krystal and I are hunting you yesterday night?" Seulgi asked since they cant contact them and no one is answering in their house.

"In my bedroom. I know that you two will nag me about so I didnt answer.

"Yah Jinja you really are a rebel." Seulgi annoyingly said.

"So when did the two of you started?" Joy asked the Seulgi's unanswered question.

"Since yesterday. I confessed then we started dating." Jungkook answered raising their intertwined hand which earned again a brow.

"And why did you said yes immediately Yeri. You shouldve let him court. Like come on this is so fast, yesterday both of you were cats and dogs then now youre dating."

"Come on noona, please let us go now. Im sorry if everything was too fast, I really want to claim her now so her admirers will back off. I bet the same thing will happen to you but dont worry Ill court her everyday so please let us date in peace." JK said to save Yeri who is now red as a tomato . This surprised Seulgi and Joy that made them just nod as an answer.

"Just protect our Yerimie Jungkook." Irene calmly said with a slight smile and JK nodded.

"Dont worry noona, I will." He answered and they let them go now.

He then accompanied Yeri until her room. All eyes were in them and some even greeted Jungkook.

"Ill go now. Though you hated me alot I know you have my number so text me when something happened please. Ill go now and pick you up later." He said seriously and JK nodded.

"Ill protect her here JK if its about your fangirls so can you two please move aside and let me come in?" Joy said with her arms fold. This surprised the two.

"What? Its my room too, cant believe that you left me." She said and the two guiltily looked at her and let her enter. They watched her until she sat down

"Ill go now." He then again said with his small smile and Yeri nodded.

"Why didnt you kissed him goodbye?" Joy asked as Yeri take her sit beside hers. Though she already accepted their relationship, she is still suspicious. She wanted to interogate Yeri but she knows her too well. She knows that she will never confess if there really is something going on or none.

Jungkook on the other hand arrived in outside his classroom. He then faced palmed when he saw his hyungs waiting at his door especially Jin.

"Jinja. When is this interogation will end." He said to himself them sight as he walks towards them.

Before the class start, Seulgi again spended her time in the dance room. She danced freetyle to every song that played trying to clear up her mind. Surely she is curious about Yeri and Jungkook's relationship but her 'feelings' towards Jimin still bugs her. She cant believe to what Krystal had said to her that night. The memory of spending time with Jimin came flashing and made her stop from dancing.

"Am I really inlove?" She asked herself then looked at her reflection thinking what should she do about it if its true.

Then someone suddenly entered. She looked at the mirror to see the person and was surprise to recognize Jimin standing behind her looking at her reflection too.

"Figured out that you will be here." He said when Seulgi turned around to face him. Again her heart started beating. Then the song in the name of love started to play which made them looked at the speaker.

"Want to dance with me?" He asked which made Seulgi smiled. Dancing eases her fast heartbeat and always overpowering any nervousness nor ackwardness that she is feeling.

The two dance the song with the steps they have been practicing for the clubs. If Seulgi evidently showed improvements in her acads after meeting Jimin, the boy on the other hand had developed so much in hiphop dance. He can now easily dance in the rhythm with her. Even in the movement and sudden change in their flow are the same. Their fierce emotion at dancing while locking their eyes in their reflection are the same.

After a few more songs, as usual they layed down in the dance floor facing each other like a couple.

"You improved a lot." Seulgi said still panting.

"Thank you. I always wanted to keep up in your movements." Jimin answered.

"I want to keep up with you." He added with seriousness in his voice trying to imply something. Seulgi didnt answer. Shes trying to figure out the hidden behind Jimin's word.

Still wearing his serious look, Jimin suddenly caress Seulgi's face using his small hand. This surprised Seulgi but didnt stop him. Jimin the tucked her loose hair behide her ears then goes back to carress her face softly. He tracks every small details about her to feel it.

"Youre beautiful." He said and again she didnt answered but locked her eyes to his. She again felt the unfamilar feeling but it was more intense unlike before.

This was her first time to fell inlove and she dont know how to handle it. Yes shes happy being with him, yes shes nervous that her hearts beats faster and yes she wanted to be closer to him, very close. She wanted to feel his softs lips. She wanted ceresses his face too. She wanted more of him. Thats why when Jimin's move closer towards her and closed his eyes, she too closed her eyes and waited for a kiss.

But then a person suddenly entered that surprised them and pulled them in their own world. It was Mina, and shocked expression about what they were about to do was written all over her face.

"Mian!" She said then ran.

The two then looked at each other which made themselves blush. They were about to kiss but was just interrupted and now they feel shy and their face are now as red as the tomatoes.

"Ahmmm, I think class is about to start, lets go now." Seulgi said not really looking at his eyes.

"Oh... yeah ...youre right. Lets go now." He said being his usual coward self, avoiding her gaze too.

They change their sweaty clothes then seperated their ways towards each others room.

Though the kiss didnt happened, still one thing had assured Seulgi. Her feeling towards Jimin really is true.

------------------

Simple shapes combines to form complex.

So does love.

Love is complex, it forms with simple feelings.