Shaping love part 1

Shape of Love


"Hey princess. Im really sorry. We really wanted to come home to watch you perform in your school's festival but theres a problem here in our work place. Still, me and your mother are trying to go home." The face and voice that shes been wanting to see and hear. She really misses them badly especially this very time when pain keeps getting worser and wounds keeps getting bigger.

"Appa..." she called through the video call with her shaking voice which surprised his dad. He could easily sense that theres a problem with her daighter.

"What happened princess? Wait Ill go to umma." Her dad said as he hurried and called her wife.

"Wae Seulgi?" Her mother said and was surprised too when Seulgi failed to keep her tears.

"Umma..." she called.

"Wae Seulgi yah? What happened?" Her mom panicky asked.

"You both dont need to go home for the festival. I wont be performing." She sadly replied which surprised her parents more.

"Oh my sweetheart, it mustve been heartbreaking for you. I know how much you love performing." Her mom said softly pitying her daughter since pain is very evident on her face.

"We will go home as soon as we can princess. Please dont be sad for too long." Her dad said and she can only nodded.

Her parents talked to her until the night came trying to comfort and make her laugh. The time talking to do made her happy but after the call ended she felt the sadness again. Krystal and Jungkook also learned what happened. She was thankful for them because they stayed overnight to listen to her pain and disappointment and they became a great distraction for her to not think about her problem.

On the other hand Jimin got to school's rooftop very early since he cant even sleep. The memory about him being pushed by Seulgi was very painful to him. But, what hurts him more is knowing how sad the girl is because of being unable to perform.

"Arent you a little too early?" A voice from his back said. He looked at him and saw Suga with a little smile in his face.

"Im always early hyung. I think that question is for you." Jimin replied and chuckled with Suga.

"I woke up early feeling that someone will take my favorite spot here." Suga replied and they chuckled again. He then sat on the bench beside Jimin.

"You cant sleep thinking of her." Suga surely concluded which surprised Jimin because Suga was a person who seems to not even care about love affairs.

"What? Does it seems like I know nothing? Ive been watching yours, Tae's and Jungkook's lovelife and man youre the most dumb among you three. Dont you know how painful it is to witnessed your aweful lovelife and decisions. From the day youre trying to befriend Seulgi until the day you hurted her. I may not have seen everything but what happened is very clear. You made her fall and let go." Suga said now wearing his poker face.

"Hyung....." he called.

"What? Are you going to say that you did it for a friend? For Taemin?" Suga asked enveloping his arms but surprised Jimin more.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"I told you I witnessed almost everything." Suga answered which made Jimin quiet.

"You know chimchim, I may not have experience love but I am certain of one thing. That is youre not the one to shape love but it is love that will shape you. Same thing with what you did, you are not the one to shape for Seulgi's feelings, youre not the one to choose or decide for her whom she will love but its love that will shape her. So if Seulgi loves you then thats it. If you love Seulgi too then love her. You cant pick for her nor you cant pick for yourself Jimin, dont make things complicated and just do what your heart says." Suga said which became an eye opener to Jimin. He knows that Seulgi likes him back but he had chosen Taemin for her without consideration. He push her away so she couldve love another when the case is that Seulgi loves him dearly.

"But I already hurted her so much. I dont think she would ever forgive me." Jimin replied in a sad tone.

"Remember Jimin, its not you who will decide for that. The only thing you should do is do what ever you can for her to forgive you. And if you failed then shes not the one for you. Love is a risk, it will never assure you." Suga said then patted Jimin.

"You can do it chim. Youre Park Jimin afterall, the ultimate nerd who learns fast." Suga cheered and teased Jimin which made them laughed.

"So hyung, if Im the dumbest between me, JK and Tae, who is the best? Is it Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Nope, Tae is a coward in love. For me Jungkook is the best. He played as knight in shining armor to Yeri. You couldve been the best but youre too dumb." Suga blantly said teasing Jimin which made him pout.

Irene on the otherhand keeps calling Seulgi with Yeri and Joy. They heard that their friend was injured and devastated yesterday night.

"Is she still not picking up?" Asked Joy and Irene shook her head.

"Is there a news from your boyfriend?" Joy then asked Yeri.

"He said that unnie dont want and cant go to school today." Yeri replied.

"Since there is no class today and tommorrow because of the incoming Festival, do you want to go to her house first?" Irene asked to her dongsaeng and they nodded.

"But arent you busy unnie?" Joy asked.

"I am but Im too worried with Gigi. Ill just ask Taehyung for help." Irene replied and they headed into her house.

When they arrived there, they were welcomed by Jungkook and Krystal who is ready to go to school.

"Shes too upset to go to school especially that its only preparation for the festival today." Krystal said and they nodded.

"But she is not sick right?" Irene worriedly asked.

"Yes unnie. Ill go to my school now since our schol have class today." Krystal said and they all bid her farewell.

"Seulgi..." Irene called softly as she entered the room while Yeri, Joy and Jungkook prepared breakfast for Seulgi. They want to enter too but they know that Seulgi needed some lecturing from their unnie.

"Unnie..." she replied as she turned and looked at the oldest of their group with her puffed eyes that surprised her.

"Waeyo Seulgi?" She asked walking near and sat beside her even though she knows what her reasons.

"I cant participate anymore. I cant dance at the festival." Seulgi said as she bursts her tears though she also knows that Irene already knew. She only want to let it go.

"It hurts so much! Im such a loser!" She added and wailed as Irene hugged her and gently brush her hair.

"I know Seulgi. I know. I feel your pain. Just let it all out." Comforted by Irene until she stopped but remain hugging her unnie. Shes been avoiding them because she dont want add weight from her pain with her friend's problem especially Irene's.

"Unnie mianhe for avoiding you all." She said.

"Its okay Seul. I know that you just dont want to be a burden to us but please dont do it again. We might not be able to help you but be assured that we will listen." Irene said and Seulgi nodded.

"Unnie." Seulgi then again called after a few minutes of silence with Irene brushing her hair with her delicate fingers.

"Wae Seulgi-ya." Irene responded.

"Am I bad? Dont I deserve to be happy?" She asked which which surprised Irene and felt another more of her pain.

"Dont think like that Seulgi. Youre beautiful inside and out. Youre caring and loving. Youre kind and very nice and you absolutely deserve to be happy." She answered.

"Then why is this happening to me? Why didnt he catch me?" Seul asked again.

"Maybe he has his own reasons. If he doesnt then he really is a jerk. About your performace, it must have been disappointing but theres still next year Seul." She replied again but Seulgi didnt. She just clung to her unnie feeling comforted.


"Yeri, Joy." Irene called as she exit quietly from Seulgi's room and the two stood up.

"Lets go to school now, I dont think she will go to school today. She fell asleep crying." She added.

"Ill stay here unnie. I have done my part in our club so Ill just text Suga oppa." Yeri said.

"Me too. I have nothing to do much there. I know Tae oppa will do something for it." Joy said too and Irene nodded then looked at Jungkook.

"Ill take half day though I have performance tommorrow, I just cant leave Seulgi noona. You should go now noona, we will take care of her." Jk said and Irene nodded again.


Irene sadly arrived at their school with full of worries to Seulgi. As she entered the bulding she saw Jimin waiting in the entrance.

"Noona..." Jimin uttered and Irene stared at her coldly.

"She's not fine Jimin. Shes been crying so hard and I dont think she will attend the festival." Irene said seriously and Jimin nodded sadly.

"I dont know what happened between you two and I dont understand what she said about why didnt you catch her but seeing her hurt like that I hate you for it. Youre smart, rational and resposible Jimin though Im disappointed, I know that youre the only one who can put the smile again for her. So please think carefully, I trust you." She said and squeezed his shoulder then left.

"What should I do?" He said as he clenched his fist feeling the anger for himself.

Irene on the other hand arrived in the student council with mountains of paper on her desk. She sighed thinking her donsaeng again as she sat and began her work. But then the door bursted put open surprising her.

"Yah unnie! Ive been looking around for all of you? Where have you been and where are others?" The voice said which surprised her more.

"Wendy." She uttered still in shock and the girl chuckled because of her reaction.

------------

Its not you to shape love but it is love that will shape you.