Confession

Shape of Love

Before lunch break ended, Jimin returned to his sit. Some of his classmates were worried and curious because of his lifeless state. The boy usually interact with the whole class and always give his bright smile but today, theres none.

"You look like someone whose world crumbled down? Is it because your wife Tae tae is always out in the Student council?" Mina her girl best friend teased. She and Taehyung were the only one who always has the nerve to ask everytime he acts indifferent.

Jimin only glared at her but then ignored her and took out his notes to review.

"Earlier, I saw you hugging my friend Dahyun." Mina randomly said with poker face which stopped Jimin from reviewing and gave his attention to her.

"I thought you love Seulgi? Why hug another girl?" Mina fiesty asked as she folded her arms. What she really hates tho mest are cheaters. She cant believe that her bestfriend did and worst, its too early.

"I didnt hug her. She hugged me." Jimin answered and continued reading his notes with Mina trying to assess what Jimin had said.

"I saw her crying holding her Geometry book. I just looked at her then she suddenly hugged me. Shes very fraustrated that she dont understand a thing thats why I offered help to teach her." He added and Mina nodded accepting his explanation.

"Just becareful, you might hurt someone by misunderstanding." Mina replied meaningfully and left him.

Jimin then stopped reading with Mina's words. He suddenly thought of Seulgi and remembered the time when she was also crying because she didnt understand a thing but she was very hardworking that she improved a lot in acads. This made him smiled especially when he recalled the girl's eyesmile but made him frowned when he realized how much pain he would caused to her.

He loves her so much. He knows that he succeeded in making her love him too. Like Seulgi, he was not able to sleep the night after their noraebang. He was very excited to talk to her and confess but before he met her, he learned that his friend Taemin like her too.

Earlier that morning, he was chatting with Taemin as he waited for Seulgi. They were scrolling funny pictures of Kai in Taemin's phone when stolen solo picture of Seulgi wearing her eyesmile showed up. His eyes suddenly widened and faced Taemin.

"Thats not supposed to be there." Taemin said and quickly put his phone in his pocket but Jimin remained shock with wide eyes and stoic which made Taemin chuckled.

"I like Seulgi, Jimin. Dont say it to anyone please . It would be embarrassing for me. Ill go now, Chim bye." Taemin shyly said and smiled slightly then patted his shoulder and left.

Taemin was once heartbroken with a girl. His ex broke up and left him with only a text and never ever replied again. It took him almost 3 years to move on and like another girl. That is why he feels it wrong to like Seulgi.

During lunch break, he stayed intendedly on the school's rooftop to avoid her because he knows that she would be at the cafeteria. But he also took a glance at her inside the dance room and watched her secretly. He knows that shes been waiting for him but he never got the courage to settle their feelings. He loves her yes, but before her feelings grow more, he will stop for his friend. So even though it hurts to let go, still he let her go without a word.

Meanwhile, Jungkook returned to his classroom still flattered. He cant still move on on how close his face to Yeri with their lips almost kissing. He cant forget her angelic face, her beutiful eyes, soft rosy white skin and even her surprised reaction and clumsy escape.


"Yah! Youve been staring blankly since you came here. " Jihoon said snapping him to reality.

"You even missed playing soccer earlier. Where have you been that made you that way?" He added.

"Mian." JK said which nnoyed Jihoon.

"Yah!" Jihoon reacted and was planning to lecture JK but on cue, the bell rang and their teacher went inside.

Still lost in thoughts, their class had an early dismissal because of the faculty meeting. Even though he feels shy to see Yerimie, he still went to her class straight. But to his dismay, she already left.

"She usually stay here for a little bit before she leave for her club activity but today she hurriedly left." Joy replied when he ask where Yeri is.

"Okay, thanks Joy." Jungkook replied and left with a faint smile.

Taehyung on the otherhand was on the way to the the drama club when he heard a girl's voice. He tried ignoring it but like instinct, his heart pounded like something bad is happening. That is why he carefully listened and followed the noise. There he saw his little sister Yeri surrounded by Sana's group again.

"Scared now are you? Do you think that just because your boyfriend is Jungkook you can get away from us ? Youre such a hoe. He is mine but you stole him from me!" Sana said and slapped Yeri hard. But Yeri only bowed and touched her cheeks.

"He is just playing with you so stop feeling like a queen cause youre definitely not." She added squeezing Yeri's face hardly.

The scene ignated a fire in his heart and anger filled his system. He began walking nearer and nearer ready to hurt them not caring that they are girls. But, before he could even get closer to them, Irene pushed him away which surprised him.

"Move." Tae coldly said but Irene pushed him again.

"No." She replied eyeing him fiercely.

"I said move sunbae. My sister is getting bullied so move." He replied and watch Yeri who is still lowering her head and remaing silent.

"Still, no." Irene coldly replied.

Tae then saw Sana was about to slap Yeri again thats why he tried to run to her and protect his sister but then again was stopped Irene. Like a slow motion, he watched his sister getting hit but gladly, it was stopped by Jungkook.

His knee got weakened and he slowly fall on the ground sitting as his heart pounded more and more. He watched Jungkook threathening Sana and her friends away then hugging Yeri who was very scared and starting to cry. Jungkook then assisted Yeri away from the place until he can no longer see them.

"Sunbae. Wae?" He coldly asked and Irene just looked at him with her cold eyes.

"I. I was about to save Yeri but why did you stop me? Why do you always stop me from saving her? Why do we need Jungkook? Why? Why not me? She is my sister afterall..." Tae asked. He was in pain and guilty that he was not able to save his sister again. He was fraustrated on why Irene stopped him. He wanted to know why he cant save Yeri.

Irene then squatted to his level and hugged Tae who was nearly crying out of fraustration.

"Same reasons Tae. I know you love Yeri so much that you can hurt anyone just to protect her, everyone close to you knows that too. Your anger is uncontrollable when she is involved thats why it worries us Tae especially your brother Jin." Irene answered which surprised Tae.

"Hyung?" He asked and Irene nodded.

"Jin knows you too well. He was worried that you will cause trouble that is why he set you up in the student council and asked me to watch over you." Irene added as she brush his soft hair still hugging him which surprised him more.

"Jungkook is calm. He dont act recklessly unlike you. We also both know too well that he already fell for Yeri and he will always come whenever she needs him. So please just trust him and let him protect her. Dont ever let Yeri see that you already know about her situtation, she will fell weak and she will never like it. Thats why its better to just play as cupid between them." She added again then smiled which calmed Tae's heart. She was like a sunlight whose radiance feels warm. He was so mesmerized that he could only nodded as a reponse.

"Lets go now." Irene said and offered her hands which Tae took and they walked together.

"Sunbae." He called and stopped which also stopped Irene from walking. She then looked back too him.

"I-I like you sunbae." He confessed

"I know." she answered and smiled holding his hand again and continued walking.

Back to Yeri and Jungkook, they were again under the tree were they usually hang out recently with him staring at her who is still crying. He then softly touch her cheeks where she was slapped hard.

"It hurts right?" He asked then hugged her tightly to let her know that she understand her pain.

"Youre okay now Yeri. Please stop crying. Please." He comforted then started singing IU's through the night. The song effectively and slowly calmed her heart.

"Mianhe for getting hurt. Mianhe that I failed to proctect you." He said after the song.

"It-its not your fault." She finally said a word.

"Still, I was a little late. Mianhae, it wont happen again. Ill protect you more." He replied hugging her tighter.

"Jungkook ah." Yeri called after a short silence.

"Wae?" He asked then faced her still not releasing her in his tight hug.

"Please stop." Yeri said which surprised him. He understand what she meant thats why his world stopped.

"Please stop now Jungkook." Yeri added and slowly release herself from him.

"Yeri?" He called trying to find words to stopped her.

"I cant pretend anymore. I cant bear it any further too." She said with new fresh tears started to fall again.

"Yeri please dont do this." He pleaded then grabbed her hand.

"No. Please Jungkook, lets stop. Plese let go while we still can." She said and sobbed which made Jungkook confused.

"Wae?" He finally asked.

"I-Im falling to you,..... real hard." She added then faced the ground.

"Jinja?" He asked and Yeri slowly nodded.

He then cupped her face and kissed her quickly. This surprise Yeri but responded to his kisses. They kissed passionately with full of longing and love until they needed air and stopped.

"I too am falling to you Yeri..." JK whispered after the kiss. He had always been denying his feelings for too long and but he was certain that he already fell to her. Though it was his first time, he knows that it is love.

"Im falling to you too, really hard." He added and this time Yeri pulled him for a kiss.

"Sarangheo." They both said which made them laughed together then held their hands and kissed again for the last time.

"This time, no more pretending. Lets date in real." Jungkook said and Yeri nodded.

The class then ended, Seulgi hurriedly left their classroom to change. She is very desperate to talk to Jimin to clear out her mind from what she saw earlier.

After changing she entered the club room with her eyes only searching for one person, Jimin. She successfully saw the boy with his angelic smile laughing at whatever Kai said with Taemin. She smiled a little as she watches him. His laughs brings her comfort afterall.

Jimin then turned to her side which cause her to stiffened. Unlike what she expecting for him to smile back and greet her, it was the opposite. His smile slowly disappeared. He then faced Kai again, avoiding her eyes.

"Gigi!" Kai called when he noticed her. He waved at her so as Taemin and she waved back with her eyes still fixed with Jimin who still not looking back.

"Gigi~~" Lisa called then hugged her. She greeted back and decided to sit with her instead of going to Kai and Taemin.

The other members then arrived also the seniors and the leaders.

"Since the festival is near, as usual we will be working on our performance. We already thought of the songs to use and chereography but its still not finish. So if someone have some additional ideas, care free to tell us ok." Jhope said and the club responded with enthusiasm.

They then started the practice for the opening group's performance. Seulgi still cant help but to watch Jimin and thought of what could have happened that he is not talking to her.

Jimin remained focus in learning the choreography, trying so hard not to look back at Seulgi. His improovement was very evident that it amazed the whole club and they lined him up along with the best dancers like Kai and Taemin.

After a few hours of practice, they were done for the day. Jimin hurriedly packed his stuffs to leave which Seulgi noticed. She then packed her stuffs too and chased Jimin who is walking too fast. When she caught up with him, she grabbed his right arm to stop him.

"Jimin ah." She called then released his arm.

"Wae?" He asked still not looking at her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Wrong about what?" He replied.

"About us. Youre avoiding me." She sadly with pain evident to her voice.

"Mian. Does it seems that way? I didnt mean to." He answered and fake chuckled.

"Then maybe we can talk about yesterday." She suggested carefully which caught Jimin off guard.

"What about it?" He replied which surprised and hurted her.

"We held hand." She answered.

"It seems like you misunderstood Seulgi. It does not mean anything to me. I usually held hands with my friends."

"Liar." She replied which surprised Jimin.

"Whatever it is, good or not, It maybe my first time, but you will never fool me with that." She added then left him stunned with her words.

Jimin tightly closed his eyes because he knew that from there, he already lose her. He lost a very special girl who were the only one able to make his heart pounded so fast. Game over.