Love starts in a dot: the girl

Shape of Love

The bell rang indicating for lunch break.

"Chimchim! Hey chimchim! Hello~~~ earth to chimchim!" Taehyung shouted with Jimin just staring blankly withou blinking

"Yah! Hyung! Lets go now Im hungry." Jungkook said outside the classroom waiting for the two.

"Wait Jungkook ah, our chimchim is still in his dreamland! Help me will you!" Taehyung shouted which Jungkook nodded and get inside.

"What happened to him? He looks creepy smiling like an idiot." Jungkook said.

"I dont know either, I keep on calling him but he dont respond." Tae replied.

Jungkook then smacked Jimin in the back of his head which caused his fore head to smash in his desk.

"Who did that!" Jimin shouted groaning in pain.

"I did!" Jungkook said raising his arm.

"Did you see it Tae? That is how you wake an idiot up." He added which Jimin looked at him with death glare.

"Im so gonna kill you." Jimin declared arranging his stuff and glasses.

"Atleast your thick eye glass did not broke." Tae said.

"And man, its already lunch time and you keep staring blankly wiyh that goofy eyeglass since the morning bell. Its good that our teachers didnt notice you." Tae said.

"So can we eat lunch now? I bet Jin hyung will kill us. You know how precious time is for him." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded still annoyed.

When they went to the cafeteria, like they had predicted, they were greeted by the annoyed Jin with arms enveloped.

"And why are you three late? Spill it Tae." He said

"Why me?" Tae asked.

"Just answer."-Jin

"Ask Jimin why. He keeps staring blankly since first period and its hard to wake him up from his own world." Tae answered annoyed.

"Jimin stared blankly during class? Really? Park Jimin? But he is a nerd who loves seeing numbers and boring stuffs in the blackboard. That wouldnt be posible." Jhope said shockingly.

"Thats so mean hyung!" Jimin said said annoyed as they sit in picnic mat with foods in front.

"He really did hyung." Tae said.

"Whats with the red bump in your forehead?" Namjoon then asked.

"Ask Jungkook." Jimin replied.

"Well its your fault for being in your dreamland." Jungkook replied.

"Well thats enough, lets just talk about it later cause I am hungry." Suga said and they all agreed and started eating.

After eating, Jungkook headed first to play basketball with his classmates and some seniors, while Jin and RM head to the student council office for their duty leaving Tae, Jimin, suga and Jhope in the cafeteria eating their desserts.

"Oh yeah Jimin, why did you spaced out again?" Jhope suddenly asked which also caught Suga and Tae's attention.

"Ahhmmm well hyung....." he said suddenly becoming shy as he fidget his fingers.

"Yes? Tell us Jimin, dont be shy" Jhope encouraged.

"Well I---" Jimin continued but a girl from the dance room suddenly walked by in front of them which made his time stopped again.


"Oh I guess love had finally ed his life." Suga said looking at Jimin who is again spaced ut as if he didnt heard him.

"Really? To whom?" Jhope asked.

"Obviously with the girl who passed bye hyung duh! I think he likes Kang Seulgi." Tae said.

"Her name is kang Seulgi?" Jimin suddenly said bringing him back to reality which surprised the three.

"Love really ed you up man. Told yah that love is ." Suga said.

"Im more amazed that he didnt know Kang Seulgi" Tae said throwing Jimin with his disgusted look.

"Its kinda posible Tae. Our Jimin here is the biggest nerd whose world revolves in his book and interpretative dance." Jhope said.

"Oh yeah I guess your right hyung." Tae agreed.

"How did you know her?" Jimin asked.

"Well Jimin if you are the most loved by gays, she is the most loved by lesbians. Also she is in our hiphop dance club" Jhope said.

"Shes also in the classroom besides ours." Taehyung said.

"Really? You know what guys, I need to go and plan how to get close to her." Jimin said standing up while looking at her girl laughing with her eyes forms into crescent. Gosh she looks cute! He thought then ran outside.

"A girl finally start a dot on Jimin." Suga said.

"Why? Because he is obviously inlove now and it will continue like a line?" Jhope asked.

"Nope, because its just a dot, it stopped already. Isnt Seulgi a lesbian herself?" Suga replied as they watch the girl talking to other lesbians.

"I dont know, shes a great dancer and often dance into boy group song so I think its posible." Jhope said.

"But she is close to Irene and my little sister Yeri, so I think she is a girl." Tae replied.

"Well what ever, all we know that it already started and marked, lets just see if it will continue into a line." Suga said and the two nodded watching the girl leave the cafeteria with her lesbian friends.



"Where are your girls Seulgi?" Dahyun, a lesbian asked.

"Well you like usual Irene is busy, Wendy went to the library and the other two ate with their classmates. We dont hang out when someone is missing." Seulgi replied and dahyun nodded.

"I heard that we will only have dance battle later in the club." Lisa said, her other lesbian friend.

"Oh thats great, I think it would be fun." Seulgi replied then finally headed to her classroom with her classmate there.

Jimin headed in the room beside theirs to talk with his friend Kai.

"Kai, help me out pleased" Jimin pleaded.

"To what?" Kai asked.

"Well like you, I want to join to hiphop club, help me please." Jimin pleaded again and Kai just nodded which made Jimin happy.

Kai was from the classical club paticularly ballet before but changed to hiphop because of his girlfriend. He is also classmates with Seulgi.

"Ill ask the sunbaes, but why did you asked me if you can ask Jhope sunbae? He is our leader." Kai said looking at him weirdly.

"Ohhh, youre right. I guess Im just to impulsive." Jimin said scratching the back of his head and they both chuckled.

"Anyway Ill still help you. Lets go to your club first for your resignment before the bell rang." Kai said standing up.

As they leave, they encountered Seulgi wearing her gloomy face which made them stop on their tracks.

"Seulgi, I heard from Krystal, Ill go with her in your house later, condolence." Kai said softly to her and she nodded and slightly smiled with pain evident on her face.

Kai's statement shocked Jimin. Heis hesitant to ask Kai but remembering the girl's tears, he cant stop his curiousity.

"Did someone died?"Jimin asked.

"Yes, one of her beloved." Kai said and they continue walking to Jimin's club room with his mind filled up with many questions but symphaty towards the girl.

-------------

"Yah Kang Seulgi, where have you been?" Krystal their neighbor asked with plastic of snacks in her hand. Kai is beside her with candles and a lighter on his hand.

"I bought flowers first." Seulgi said and Krystal nodded.

"Thats cute, anyway where did your family bury her?" She then asked.

"Under the tree at the back of the house." She said and they head there. Krystal hugged her to give her comfort.

They then placed the flowers and candles above the small bump. Then they prayed a little when they finally lit the candle.

"I still dont get why we need to have funeral for your cat's death." Kai said.

"Ofcourse we have to because "Minmin" is a family member." Krystal said and Kai just nodded.

"Lets eat inside now? I heard umma cooked snacks for us" Seulgi asked and the two nodded and they happily went inside.