MY TIME WITH HIM

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR!! 

 

 

 

It was my last concert.

That day was so absurd! 

“Taeyeon and G Dragon are dating.”

“G dragon found his true love finally.”

“G dragon broke with Kiko to date Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon and G Dragon left their ex-lovers to date.”

“G Dragon is Taeyeon’s real love.”

“G Dragon and Taeyeon SNS love life.”

“The King and Queen are dating.”

How these rumors can go between us, when we never appeared together neither told anyone about our real friendship?

“Unnie, don’t worry, the rumors will go by.” Seohyun and Tiffany were the last one that attended my concert from my members.

“Hey, they are not real right?” Tiffany asked.

“Ya, it’s Jiyong oppa.”

“Just asking.” She said in english while shrugging her shoulder.

“Taeyeon-ssi, standby!” the PD called.

“Coming.”

“Oppa didn’t call you?” Tiff asked.

I shook my head, “I guess he didn’t read them yet, he’s having a world tour right now.”

“Don’t think about it, and do well.”

“Unnie, fighting!”

“Thank you~” I quickly hugged them and went to the stage.

That day we were having a V-LIVE broadcasting.

 

I went on the stage and started singing my song that was gifted by Jiyong oppa.

Then I noticed a man holding a large electronic board at the last row of the hall.

The hall wasn’t that big, so I can see all the fans clearly.

“I’m sorry!” it was written on it.

That was strange, why would he apologize for me.

“Yeon-ah,” the words were moving, so I had to quickly read them and sing at the same time, “My lovely Yeon-ah, you did great and you’ll do great in the future too!” 

Yeon-ah? Jiyong oppa is the only one that call me like that.

“Do well so I can grant you your wish later.” Then it slipped to show the next words, “You look pretty tonight.”  

It’s Jiyong oppa for real!

“I’ve missed you little girl.” He lifted it up and I know that he smiled, since his eyes turned into two half-moons.

I tried to hold my tears in, but they couldn’t hide their happiness that Jiyong oppa really came all the way to here just for me, and his words were really comforting at a hard time like that.

The fans worked up after watching me like that.

I sang the full song, then squatted down and dried my tears quietly.

“I’m sorry, I surprised you guys.” I apologized then, “How are you everyone, I’m Taeyeon.”

Then they stopped the broadcasting, and took ‘a technical issue’ as an excuse.

I completed the concert safely, and was even more happier since Jiyong oppa was there for the first time.

He attended couple of our concerts as SNSD, but this feels more special since it’s my concert, I’m the one singing all the time.

“Thank you so much all, I really appreciate you coming to my concert.” I bowed to them, “Hope to meet again in another better place, I love you all!” I made a big heart above my head shyly.

I greeted them all and hurried to the backstage.

“Oppa, where’s oppa?” I asked my manager.

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany asked.

Then my eyes meet him happily.

I ran into his arms as they were waiting for me.

“Oppa!”

“How have you been little girl?” he my hair.

“Your absence is increasing by the time Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” I glared at him angrily.

“Tae, let’s go somewhere better first and talk there.”

When I looked around, the backstage camera was following me.

“Turn off the camera please.”

“Yeah sure.” The cameraman said obediently and left.

“Alright, I will meet you in your car.”

He let down his mask and left a tender smooch on my forehead. “You’re really beautiful tonight Yeon-ah.”

“I’ve always been, your eyes need to be examined.”

He laughed, “See you later.”

“I will change and come.”

He nodded and left first.

 

I greeted the fans out there, and rode my van in front of the fans only, but then my manager pulled aside so I can go to Jiyong oppa that was waiting for me at the end of the road there.

“Taeyeon, don’t do something ridiculous.”

“What are you talking about?” I glared at him and get unloaded.

 

“Oppa, can I have a sign please?” I knocked on his window and acted like a fan.

“If you can have dinner with me, I think I will consider that.”

I poked his forehead and went to have a seat in his Bentley, “Why did you come here without telling me?”

“I should come to your concert, how can I forget how you cheered crazily for me on my first solo tour?”

“Don’t mention it! It was embarrassingly horrible.”

“Why?” he leaned toward me, “It was really cute.” And pinched my cheek.

I chuckled as I remembered that day, “I took off my pride that day and forgot everything in this world.”

“Ya, how is it being a solo?” he smirked while asking.

“Just, you can feel how you’re loved.”

“Right, it’s a great feeling, cherish it while you have the chance.”

“When you’re performing as group, half of the fans may be for one person, while you may find 2 or 3 fans only cheering for you.” I said, “While when you’re a solo, you can see how much your popularity is, and be grateful about how my hard work got resulted in.”

“Aigoo,” he messed my hair, “Our Yeonie is all grown up now.”

“Yong oppa, where are we going?” I noticed the way then.

“Somewhere.”

 

Then when we reached that destination.

It was our old houses.

“Omo!” when I saw them, tears fell unknowingly.

“Ya,” he embraced me then, “I’ve missed you little girl.”

“Me too oppa.”

“Stop crying.” He wiped my tears with his thump. “I’m sorry.” He said seriously.

“Why?”

“The rumors and making you to go into this alone.”

“It’s fine, I know we’re not like that, so nothing to be hurt about.” A painful look turned into a smiley face that was hurting internally. “What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Nothing, let’s go inside.”

“Oh, it’s just the same!” it was so clean and just if we went into a time machine and returned to that time.

“Taeyeon-ah, what do you want to eat?”

“Why? You will cook?”

“No, I will order.”

I glared at him and we laughed together.

“I had my hopes up for nothing.”

“Should I cook for you?”

“No thank you, I’m not ready for food poison yet.”

He pinched my cheeks hardly, “Ya, how can you say that for the oppa that used to cook for you when our parents weren’t at home?”

“When?” I acted dumb, “I think It wasn’t that significant that I can still remember it.” 

“What?” he was hurt. “Can’t you see this hole over here? You just penetrated my heart Mrs. Kim.”

“Oppa, let’s order I’m hungry.” I whined.

“Alright, I will order.” He took his phone and ordered us some Chinese food for the old place we used to eat from.

 

“You did great li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter