A SCHOOL-MATE TOO?

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, my mom sent me to our neighbors to give them some rice cake, as it was a tradition here in Korea.

“Who is it?”

“Ajumma, it’s Taeyeon.”

“Omo, how is your grandma doing my dear?”

“She is fine, my father is bringing her today to our house.”

“Really? It’s a great news.” She was pleased, “We should pay you a proper visit when you’re settled down for real.”

“Sure Ajumma.”

“Oh, where are you going from this early morning?” she looked carefully at my uniform, “I saw this uniform before…”

Then her son came out.

“Oh, Jiyong-ah, isn’t this your school’s uniform?”

He nodded.

“Omo, you two ride the same school then?”

“Ajumma here, this is some rice cake that came directly from Jeonju.”

“Thank your mom on my behalf,” she called her son, “Ya, wait and go together with her, she doesn’t know the town yet.”

He waited for me at their yard’s gate.

“Aren’t you coming already?” he said nonchalantly.

“Here I am.” I told him and lead the way.

 

“I noticed as you were filling the form that you’re a year younger, right?”

I nodded.

“I heard you had a brother?”

“Yes, he remained at Jeonju as he didn’t want to leave his friends and school on his last year.”

“Why did you come to Seoul?”

“My parents wanted my grandma to live in a different environment as my grandpa died.” I explained. “And I have something to do here as well.”

“Hmm, it might be a little bit difficult to talk with your satori here in our school. They’re kind of picky.”

“I’m already trying to fix that for my training.”

“Training? What training?”

“W-What?” I had a slip of a tongue then. “Nothing, I didn’t say anything.”

“Ya, are you by perhaps a…”

“Ah, here we are.” I exclaimed and ran first to the school’s gate.

 

Jiyong POV

 

“Jiyong oppa,” she turned at me and called for the first time.

“What?”

“Is there anything I should know before I start this school?”

“Ya, is it your first time to ride a school?” I messed her hair and passed by first.

She whined at how I messed her hair on her first day at school. “Ah, why did you mess it up~ what should I do now?”

“What? It looks better this way.”

“Oppa, should I wait her for you after the school time?” she called.

“What? Why?”

“Our home way is the same,” she played with her fingers. “And I still don’t know-”

“I will wait for you here.” I told her and marched first to meet my friends.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I went to the teachers’ room, to meet my home-room teacher.

“Mrs. Jung, this is the new transfer student.” The principal introduced me to a teacher that gave us her back.

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” I bowed down greeting her.

“Jung Miyeon Teacher.” She turned greeting, but to get us both surprised.

“Oh!” we both exclaimed.

“You know each other?” the principal asked.

“We met each other once…”

Then the bell rang, “Oh, it’s class time, let’s go…” she said, “You said you’re Taeyeon right? Kim Taeyeon.” She put her arm around me.

“Yes.”

“We will be late, let’s go Taeyeon-ah.”

I bowed for the principal and left first with her.

As we reached the class door, I stopped her.

“I want to thank you properly for last time, sorry for leaving first, but I’m really thankful for helping me out.”

“It’s nothing, that woman was at wrong, and we have to face people like her with a light rudeness, so they would know their places and stop annoying people.” She it out with frustration tone in her voice. “Sorry, did I talked too much?” she smiled and entered first.

 

“How is everyone? We have a new transfer student today.”

They howled.

“Be quiet,” she hushed them, “Introduce yourself…”

“Hello everyone, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” I greeted them. “Please let’s get well together.”

“From where did you came?”

“Jeonju.”

“Ohh~”

“Taeyeon you can have a seat there right to Yuri at the end.”

I went there quietly and sat next to the sleeping-already so-called Yuri.

I couldn’t introduce myself for the next 3 classes, as she was still sleeping.

“Are you the new student?” the mathematics teacher asked as he entered.

“Yes, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” I stood and greeted.

“Wake your desk-mate first, then see me after the class.”

“A-Alright.”

I tried to wake her up, but she was so deep into her sleep that she didn’t give any reaction at all.

“Excuse me…” I kept shaking her up, but she won’t listen to me.

“Is she still sleeping?” he asked.

“Yes.”

He came to us, “Have a step behind.”

“Y-Yes?”

He resonated the stick at my desk, that made her wake up like if there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter