UNOFFICIAL DATE

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

We worked on the song all night, or should I say all day, anyway till we got woken by my father.

“Taeyeon-ah?” My father called.

I brushed my eyes, to find that I was sleeping of the sofa in the room inside, with oppa’s jacket covering me, while Jiyong oppa sleeping on the chair up right over there.

“A-Appa…”

“What happened? Why are you two here?” he asked.

Oppa woke up as well then, “We had something to work on, and we couldn’t annoy you as you were all sleeping last night, so we couldn’t think of a place other than here.” As always his replies were ready. 

“Your neck must’ve been stiffed by now.” He said.

“What brought you here? It’s holiday.”

“I didn’t find the keys of the store and car as well, so I went in hurry as I thought someone robbed me.” He chuckled, “Little robbers, come with me, let’s have some breakfast together.”

“Sure.” We replied and followed him to the restaurant in front of the store.

 

“I really feel sorry for you two,” he commented, “For purchasing your dreams, you have to suffer double what the normal people do.”

I smiled, “But it’s what we like at the end.”

“Are you starving?” I told oppa.

“Ya, look at your words!” my father scolded me.

“The food here is just so delicious.”

“Eat a lot,” my father told him, “Ajumma, another bowl of rice please!”

“Coming~”

 

“Ajusshi, we will go somewhere first.” he told him, “Please return safely.”

“Alright, don’t forget it’s at 5 the dinner.”

“Sure.” We bowed.

“Where are we going?”

“This is my what… tenth or eleventh time here in Jeonju? and you’d never took me to a sightseeing around the town, isn’t this too much Mrs. Kim?”

“Ah, to think about it, it’s true.” I realized.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

I took him first to the famous Hanok village, that is the pride of our town.

“It’s too crowded Taeng, will it be alright?”

“That’s why we need to hide just like the other people around here.”

“What? How?”

I swapped him by his wrist and ran together with him the store in the second alley.

“Here, this will look good on you…” I gave him a hanbok.

“They will still recognize us with these hanboks.”

“Just but it on and come out.” I pushed him into the changing room.

I picked for him a king’s hanbok, and for me a queen’s hanbok.

“Woah…” we reacted as we saw each other coming out from the changing room.

“Here…” I gave him a fake beard.

“You want me to put this?”

“Yes, they would never think that, the K-pop King G Dragon is in Jeonju with a long beard.”

“You have a point.” He got convinced and went to the mirror wall and put it one.

“Tada!” I startled him from his back.

“Oh my!”

“Do I look okay?” I put on a veil that covered my face, except my eyes.

“But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say-” I shut his mouth immediately.

“Let’s go.”

“Yes, mama.” He went into the role of being really a king and queen at the Goryeo generation.

 

Suddenly he put his arm around me and snapped a picture.

“Oppa!”

“What, my queen?”

I huffed, “See over there,” I pointed, “It’s ‘Jeonju History Archive (전주사고)’ where the annals of Joseon Dynasty were keep in here.”

 

 

“So, this village is really based on real history, not made for the tourism.”

“What do you take us for?” I glared at him.

“Sorry mama,” he begged dramatically, “I made a huge mistake, I deserve to be killed.”

“Stop it.” I hit his arm and went to the other side, “Here is the ‘Uhjeong (어정)’, it is the Well for King’s water.”

 

 

“It’s really as if I’m inside a historic drama set.”

We entered man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter