BEING BY HIS SIDE, AND LEAVING HIS SIDE!

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I don’t know what happened to us, I just can’t stand seeing oppa’s face when I know that he’s dating that again!

You’re all wondering why I hate her that much? Because literally she destroyed oppa’s life, she is like a vampire, she all the blood in his body, then throw him, after couple of months later she returns like a silly fox and with all fake emotions she gets him back, play with him and throw him later.

But that stupid Kwon Jiyong won’t believe me, he just keep returning to her, and then let his heart break over and over again.

I don’t know how much I have comforted him, all the ugly sides that I saw in this man were when he was in one-sided love with her.

If I had the chance to kill her I would’ve did without any second thought.

 

With a drunken voice, he suddenly called that night and said that he remembered something, he felt like something sad will happen, I ran to him, as he was at our agit, at Seungri’s bar.

He greeted me with blurry eyes and told me that he could throw away the rest of his life for the person who broke up with him.

After comforting him, the oppa who got so thin in just a few days, I was on my way home I said the words that I couldn’t say even till the end to myself.

With a tearful voice, he said that he needed me, then he buried his head in my chest and cried his heart out, that was enough for me, if I can help you.

Then he lifted his head up and looked at me with reddened eyes, he asked If I knew that the other name for love, was pain?

Do you know how painful that was?

 

I think the last time I saw oppa in was when he was sick, since then he was busy with his tour and upcoming promotion schedules, and lucky me I got busy in our summer promotion period, where I had an excuse to not meet him or any one else. His family invited me couple of times, but I always take my busy schedule as an excuse. How could I face them with a straight face when their son is diving into hell with his two legs?

I hate that and yet he can’t understand why. He used to call me and then spend around 2-3 hours crying and blaming himself for not matching her expectations or he would complain why would she change her heart and not love him anymore, that is simple, because she had never loved him for real, but how can that idiot oppa digest this reality? I think God punished me with taking care of this hopeless man.

When you talk about the icon of romance, his name always mentioned, but no one knows that he is really hopeless, and all that act he gets from the movies and dramas that he’s addicted to.

I hate admitting this, but I’m not that great at relationships, but luckily I met this boy that really entertain, care for me, at the same time I can meet him more often as we are under the same label.

At first it was really hard; because of his fandom, but later on things were really great, until at the beginning of this year were our relationship kept swaying on and off.

Everything was fine until that night when we didn’t talk for more than a week, me and Baekhyun, then when he came to my apartment, his face was smiling brightly, so I sensed that we’re going to be together again by the end of this night, but it was the opposite.

I got a call from Dami unnie telling me that the package that I ordered came, then after it Jiyong’s father called to say hi, when I returned back to the living room he was frowning while watching his phone.

“What’s wrong?” I told his playfully, “Another ugly airport photos?”

“Noona,” he called seriously, “Why are you in such a good mood?”

“What? Why? Do you wish I wasn’t?”

“No, I mean it’s rare to see you happy like that.”

“Just, I got to call some people I missed.” I smiled, “Just nothing special.”

“And those people that you missed are Jiyong’s hyung family members.”

“Ya, why are you talking about this again?”

“Noona, I’m sick of hyung’s interference in our relationship!” he cried out.

“W-What? Ya, what are you talking about? When did he?”

“Whenever we fight, the main reason is always ‘Kwon Jiyong’!”

“Byun Baekhyun!”

“What? Am I saying something wrong? Should I list them?”

Actually he was right, but it’s all excuses, Jiyong oppa had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter