FULFILLING HIS WISH

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so pissed off!! I was a 22 streak for daily commenting, and suddenly when I opened it today it returned back to 1!!!! But even though I'm annoyed, I want to apologize for not updating much, I started university, and it's killing me, I have around 5 quizzes this week and not mentioning the assignments, be patient with me!

I'm taking a course named "ESSAY WRITING" so our professor asked us to go and write anything, so we can practice writing, and I found this as a perfect exercise for writing lol! 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

Last night I think after I took this girl to the bed, I slept next to her unconsciously; as we drank a little before sleeping.

I looked at her peaceful face as she was sleeping, she is really beautiful, if there’s a person that I wouldn’t get in my life, it will be her.

She’s just way too perfect for anyone in this world, being her friend is just something indescribable.

I plugged the curl of her that was laying on her eyes behind her ears gently in case of waking her up.

She frowned, and opened her eyes slowly, “You’re up?”

“Eng, sleep more, it’s still early.”

“What time is it?” she asked while brushing her eyes.

“It’s 2:47.”

“What?!” she jumped out the bed.

“Why? You don’t have any schedule today.”

“How is 2:47 early?”

“For the sleepyhead JummaTaeng, it’s so early.” I said sarcastically.

“We have somewhere we should go to today.”

“What? Where?”

“Oppa get ready, hurry up.”

“We don’t have anything to wear, other than the clothes we have on.”

“Ah right…”

“Let’s go shopping.”

“No, come to my apartment it’s near.”

“You’re apartment? What about me?”

“I’ve some clothes for you there.”

“Omo, since when? You have only my pajamas there.”

“Hurry!” she called from the front door.

 

We went to her apartment, and really she had some clothes for me.

“Let’s stop by the store down there.”

“Why? Where are we going to?”

“You’ll see.”

 

“How can I help you?” the store employee approached us.

“What do you have toys for a…” she was thinking, “6 months baby?”

“From here…” she showed us couple of toys for that age, the Taeyeon chose a baby jumperoo chair, or she called it an activity chair where it had all kind of toys around it also it can make sounds and music as well.

“This is the best choice, since it will calm and entertain the kid if the parents had to do something else.”

“Alright, we will take this.” Taeyeon told her, “Please can you wrap it prettily.”

“Where are we going to? Who had a baby?”

“Can you have some patience Mr. Kwon?” she told with irritation in her tone.

“Ah, do you have crackers for a 6 months baby too?”

“We have, these crackers can be eaten from 6 months till 1 year.”

“Really? Then I will have this, this and that too.”

“Miss Kim Taeyeon, are you training how to be a mother?” I asked her, “What all these for?”

“Stay still,” she yelled at me as if I was a 5 years old whining kid, “It’s only a ten minutes ride and you will know where are we going to.”

I pouted and went to see the toys on the other side until that employee finish wrapping the gift.

“Let’s go.” She called for me. 

“Finally!” I said dramatically.

“Here is the location…” she entered it into the GPS in my car.

 

As we reached there, she made me hold that heavy gift, while she took 3 bags of baby snacks in her hand.

I glared at her, “I’m so looking forward this house we’re visiting.” I said sarcastically.

“You will love me more if you see who we’re visiting today.”

I chuckled mockingly, “I bet I won’t.”

“You’ll see.”

 

She rang the doorbell.

“Who is it?” a man answered.

“Sunbae-nim, it’s Taeyeon.”

“Omo, SNSD Taeyeon?”

“Yes.” she laughed shyly.

“Come in.” he opened the door for us.

As the door opened, and I looked at that familiar masculine face, it was no other than the actor Ki Taeyong.

Then if Ki Taeyong is here, this must be SES Eugene house!

I looked at Taeyeon amazed, and she just smirked back.

“Oh my, I can’t believe SNSD’s Taeyeon is in our house.” He welcomed us with his baby girl hanging on him with the carrier belt, what was her name again?

She smiled shyly, “It’s my honor to meet you.” she stretched her hand.

He shook it, “No, it’s my honor, nice to meet you.” he bowed.

“Oh my, who is this too?” he was surprised with me entering after her.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed, “Nice to meet you, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Eugene-ah!” he called out in shock.

We laughed both.

“Omo Taeyeon-ah~” she hugged her. “Oh my, is that G Dragon?” she said in English.

“Nice to meet you sunbae-nim.” I bowed shyly.

I’m meeting SES Eugene in her house. OH MY GOD!!!!

She shook my hand, “Wow, it’s really a surprise to see you here in my house.”

“Yeah it’s the same for me.”

“What? You didn’t tell him.”

“Uh, I wanted to make it a surprise for him.” Taeyeon told her.

“Come in…” they invited.

As we sat all at the living room, Taeyong sunbae went and make some hard-dripping coffee, while Eugene sunbae and Taeyeon and me sitting there with their baby.

“Omo Rohee is so pretty and cute.” Taeyeon fangirled.

“So, the friend of yours was BIGBANG’s G Dragon?”

“Uh, he is actually my only true friend since childhood.”

“Are you talking for real? You and him? Friends since childhood?” she was really shocked.

“Yes, we were neighbors, schoolmates and our friendship is still alive till this moment.”

“Is this a script for a new drama or what?”

We laughed.

“G Dragon-ssi, it’s really nice to meet you.” she said after staring at me for couple of moments.

“Please talk to me comfortably sunbae-nim.”

“Uh sunbae, he’s Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Alright, you two drop this formality and call me noona and unnie, you’re in my house after all.”

“Unnie, can I hold Rohee?” Taeng asked. 

“Sure.” She gave it to her.

“Oh my, she’s so adorable~” she cried out.

I squatted next to her, and saw this baby Rohee for the first time.

She was so cute and pretty, her beauty was unique and charming.

I smiled to her, and Taeyeon did as well.

“Omo oppa, come and see this picture.” Eugene noona said.

Taeyong sunbae came with the coffee, “Omo, why it feels like she is your daughter more than it’s our daughter?”

Eugene noona took a picture. “Omo, oppa look at her smiling for them.”

“Is she not a smiley girl?”

“Uh, she’s so chic.”

“She doesn’t smile to anyone other than us.” He said.

“How is that possible? She’s this cute, and she doesn’t smile?” I said.

“It’s so fascinating.”

“Unnie, I really missed you, when will you have a comeback?”

“Still, It wasn’t that long since I recovered from the pregnancy, after it I got my current drama, and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter