THE FIRST FLAME

Can You Hear Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

QUICK UPDATE!!

 

 

 

Even though it was a busy year, Jiyong oppa managed to get scammed by that Kiko’s friend Nana and fall for her.

I lost my mind when I heard that from Yongbae oppa, how can he? How can he love his ex’s best friend?

I called him and said, “Oh, I think I said that you won’t be out of her reach ever.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Now that you’re bored from her, you switched to her best friend?”

“Taeyeon, why are you interfering about this?” he said with irritation.

“Who gave you the permission to date her?” I got hostile, “Shouldn’t I meet her first to approve your relationship with her?”

“Taeyeon, it’s not like that.”

“Kwon Jiyong, I saw your photos together.” I told him, “Lying together with legs intertwining isn’t that kind of relationship right? Then I guess getting that near to her lips isn’t that kind of relationship too?”

“Taeyeon-”

“Kwon Jiyong, either you break up with her or break up with me.” For the first time I threatened him.

“W-What?” he was flabbergasted.

“You heard me.” I said through clenched teeth, “You have a day.” I ended then.

The next morning I got a call from Tokyo, “Hello?”

“Should you interfere with us that much?” she talked in English.

“Who is this?” I asked back.

“I’m Jiyong’s oppa girlfriend.”

“You mean ex-girlfriend.” Tiffany took the phone from me, after she heard me saying that.

“Hello?”

“Who is this? I’m talking to Taeyeon.”

“Hey, look here , you and your best friend are just s that love to play around with men,” she told her, “Jiyong oppa gave you that fun that you wanted, so get the away from him, you don’t deserve him at all.” Tiffany spat. 

“Hey, who are you to talk with me like this?”

“First, I’m your senior, so cut your tongue and talk with respect with me,” the fluent in English Tiffany is the best when it comes to fights, “Second, Jiyong oppa is my bestie’s friend, so either she approve on you two relationship, which is not going to happen, or you would rather get your off from him immediately, or you will pay for it hardly.”

“I broke up with him in both ways, he said he can’t meet me, and that I’m not worth breaking his relationship with Taeyeon because me.” She confessed, “I wanted to know who is she that he went that far with me for.”

“She’s someone that you and that would never get to be like.” Tiffany was aggressive with her, “Don’t dream again about calling this phone number again, or Jiyong’s oppa.” She ended in her face.

I recorded the whole conversation, since it was such a rare sight to live.

“Hey, did Jiyong oppa really date this chick?” Tiffany huffed, “She’s so frustrating!”

“I threatened him, either to be with her or with me.”

“What an obvious question to answer, why did it take from him a whole day to answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter