Chapter 2

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Irene submitted the reports, she headed back towards her office, walking faster than normal. She thought maybe she was worried about her fellow colleague. However when she entered, Seulgi was gone and now there was a note.

 

Irene tossed it aside and leaned on the side of her table while looking at her bookshelf. On there was the selfie of her and Seulgi, looking kind of out of place.

 

Irene hummed with suspicion before going back to her own seat.

 

.

 

Irene and Seulgi met years ago when Seulgi was just a freshman. Irene was the lecturer in charge of Seulgi's class and was also tasked to stick to the very same class until they graduate.

 

Irene was the epitome of a goddess. It was no wonder why many wanted to get into her class or even date her - even Seulgi was captivated by her beauty.

 

On the other hand, Seulgi was a loner on school. No one liked her. Usually a person needed 6 years to get an MD, but Seulgi only needed half. She was the youngest in her class by 3 years and on top of that, she had secured a place in SNH upon graduation.

 

No one believed that the girl with the clueless expression could score well. However when it came to practicals and tests, Seulgi excelled and that made people jealous. Irene noticed how she was being outcast and approached her first.

 

The two of them hit off well and even met outside of classes to hang out. Irene was attracted to Seulgi because of how nice she was even when people were so mean to her. Seulgi was very special to Irene.

 

.

 

"Ah!" Irene hissed.

 

Her heel had fell though the cracks of the drain while she and Seulgi were strolling in Lotte world.

 

"Unnie, I told you to dress comfortable..." Seulgi nagged and quickly went to help her up.

 

They were there to celebrate the older woman's birthday but unfortunately, she got a sprained ankle before they even finished the other half of the activities planned.

 

Seulgi knelt down and carefully removed Irene's shoes. She frowned when she saw the abrasions on the back and corners of her feet after wearing the high heels shoes for so long. Even though she was in pain, she never complained.

 

Irene must've noticed when Seulgi didn't move for quite sometime, she moved her leg away, playing off the pain but Seulgi pulled it back and placed in on her thigh. She then dug her bag for a mini first aid kit and started treating her injury.

 

Irene watched as Seulgi focused. She was impressed that he latter had learnt well in class but at the same time Irene was also admiring her beauty.

 

After Seulgi was done, she looked up and noticed Irene in a daze.

 

"Unnie?" Seulgi uttered and was rewarded with a kiss from Irene.

 

"Thank you." Irene hummed.

 

Luckily for Irene, she was still able to drive. She wanted to drop Seulgi off first but the latter insisted that she sleep over for a few nights so that she could care for her.

 

Irene whined at first, claiming that Seulgi would make a mess in her home. But after a few convincing kisses from Seulgi, Irene gave in.

 

.

 

They started dating secretly, doing things like touching pinkies while walking past each hither in the hallway, smiling at each other in class, making out in the janitors closet in between breaks and only dating after school hours.

 

That all lasted for that short four years before Irene dropped the bomb.

 

"Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter