Chapter 17

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunmi was up and about her usual day when she was stopped by Irene at the ward lobby.

 

“Do you have 5 minutes?” Irene asked.

 

Sunmi could sense the hostility in the latter’s tone and even though she didn’t have 5 minutes, she decided to play with the feisty kitten anyway.

 

Irene led the both of them into an empty ward and made sure to lock the door before staring Sunmi down with a ferocious gaze.

 

“What’s the 911, tiger?” Sunmi hummed with a smirk.

 

“I think you know. I should be the one asking you for your motive.” Irene hissed.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Sunmi said in a sarcastic tone as she threw her hands up and shrugged.

 

“Well, since our PhD holder don’t know, I meant stay away from Seulgi.” Irene growled.

 

“Oh! That~” Sunmi chuckled.

 

“You know what’s the problem with you doctor Bae? You need to be more straight forward.” Sunmi said.

 

“Because if you don’t…” Sunmi hummed as she walked closer towards Irene who was slowly backing away.

 

“Ya! B-b-back off!” Irene uttered as she turned her head away to avoid Sunmi.

 

“She’ll be stolen.” Sunmi hummed and poked her finger against Irene’s flushed cheek.

 

Irene shoved the radiologist away and looked at her in disgust. She didn’t expect her to be that sly of a fox when she first met the latter.

 

“May the best player win, my dear.” Sunmi laughed and left Irene alone in the room.

 

Irene almost wrecked the whole room if it were not for her self-control. The first thing she immediately did was to go look for Seulgi. However, while she was pacing down the corridor, Bogum appeared from nowhere and stopped her.

 

Irene made a pained expression and groaned to herself when he approached her.

 

“Irene, let’s talk this out.” Bogum begged.

 

“Get out. People are gathering.” Irene groaned.

 

“Then let them. I don’t care. I really love you, Irene.” Bogum raised his voice.

 

Irene heaved a frustrated sigh and dragged Bogum into her office so they could talk.

 

“Stop it! We are over.” Irene hissed.

 

“I know, it was my fault. But like I said, you weren’t exposed. You wont be in trouble and we can be happ-“

 

“No! I don’t care if I was exposed or not! I care because you almost ruined Seulgi’s entire career!” Irene yelled back.

 

“Seulgi, Seulgi, Seulgi… All you think about is that doctor! What is she to you anyway?!” Bogum hissed.

 

“Everything, she’s my everything. She m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter