Chapter 14

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seulgi got a got a gig with Nike]

 

"Fun, Fresh, Fierce, Football! FIFA fashion is in this season!"

 

.

 

Irene was smiling like a proud mum as she flipped through the Sports and wellness magazine. Seulgi was in this issue and the neurosurgeon looked great.

 

"Maybe you should go see doctor Kang because something must be wrong with your head if you have been like this for an hour." Joy spat and took another sip of her beer.

 

"I would smile like that if it were you. But that's not the case since you drink too much." Irene argued back.

 

"Ya, what's the point if you get gigs? Alcohol builds relationships, something you cannot maintain." Joy laughed and flinched when Irene attacked her with the magazine.

 

The two were enjoying their day off together by going drinking but Irene was starting to see it as a bad idea.

 

After Irene and Seulgi kind of made up, the hospital had became so much more peaceful. Even thought both Doctors still heads, their fights never lasted long.

 

Irene enjoyed rekindling her friendship with Seulgi. There were many things she wanted to say to her and now she could. Everyone could see that Irene favored Seulgi with all the skinship happening.

 

However, if there was one moment when Irene hated Seulgi was whenever she acted up after seeing Bogum.

 

"Seulgi, where are you going?" Irene asked.

 

"Work." She would always say and scurry away.

 

.

 

Seulgi knew she couldn't keep running away. Bogum would find out eventually but she still wanted this secret to last. Therefore, whenever she saw him, she would avoid.

 

.

 

"What's with you and work nowadays?" Irene asked, annoyed at how Seulgi ran off again.

 

"You can't blame me for being busy." Seulgi said.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter