Extra 2

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just some lame things i thought about and need to get off my mind :)

 

 

 

[Important Operation]

 

Seulgi and Wendy were all gowned and gloved up as they stood in front of the table.

 

In the dark room under one sole light laid their patient with a wide gash across the shoulder.

 

They needed to sow it up quick. Both Doctors had no time to lose.

 

"Suture." Seulgi said as she opened her palm.

 

"Suture." Wendy repeated as she placed the forceps in Seulgi's hand and brought her a tray containing a thread tied to a needle.

 

"Last checks. Everything in order? flabs straightened?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Positive. Let's close 'em up." Wendy said.

 

Seulgi did it slowly and was being very careful while Wendy watched. This patient had thin skin and a wrong move would rip it.

 

"What the hell are you two doing?" Irene asked as she switched the dining room lights on.

 

"Why are you both in scrubs?" She asked in confusion.

 

"And don't you have an important event to go to Seulgi?"

 

"Unnieeeeeeee my blouse ripped..." Seulgi whined as she scurried towards Irene.

 

"Doctor Bae, we tried our best but this is a lost cause..." Wendy sighed regrettably.

 

"It's a shirt! Why are you guys talking like as though it's a real patient?" Irene rolled her eyes.

 

"Give me that." Irene snatched the blouse away and started to sow it like a normal person.

 

"Unnie~ what would I do without you?" Seulgi hummed and pecked her on the cheek.

 

"You both better get yourself out of these scrubs and clear the mess before I finish." Irene hissed and the other two Doctors got right to it.

 

...

 

[Irene and Karaoke - Part 1]

 

"I think I'm gonna have a heart atta-a-a-a-ack!" Seulgi and Wendy screamed the lyrics as they sang karaoke at Seulgi's place.

 

Suddenly, Irene bursts into the room looking anxious.

 

"Administer manual cardiac pumping now! And call the ambulance--"

 

"What's wrong?" Wendy asked, just as worried.

 

"I heard someone had a hear attack!" Irene hissed.

 

"Oh..." Seulgi and W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter