Chapter 6

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Children's Charity was held yearly to raise funds for the children in need. This year, it fell in conjunction with Health week. On board on this weeklong carnival styled event was famous ice cream franchise, Baskin Robins, Nike, Pocari Sweat, Seoul National Hospital and many more other sponsors.

 

The Pediatrics departments of the various Hospitals were invited but since it fell on the health week, other doctors along with idols were invited to the event.

 

Wendy had been given the choice to invite her colleagues with her and so she invited Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. Irene politely declined but was present at the event in the end because Bogum, the emcee of the day, had asked her to go.

 

The high profile personals were told to dress light and ready for a splash. When they arrived, they found out why because there was a huge slip and slide set up in the middle of the fair. They were the invited to play on the water slide. Unfortunately, Yeri had to sit this one out since it was that time of the month.

 

“Yeri… I feel bad…” Wendy sulked.

 

“It’s okay! That means for time for me and my camera to take good photos~ I heard TWICE is coming today!” Yeri squealed before jogging off.

 

The pairs were unofficially decided by the emcee. Seulgi and Irene were called together to get on the slide, causing them to give each other a look.

 

"Seul, I can go if-" Wendy offered but Seulgi waved her away.

 

"It's just for today right? And we can't allow the media to suspect that we are on bad terms." Seulgi said.

 

"Whatever she said." Irene agreed.

 

.

 

Irene was afraid of heights and extreme joy rides. She was almost shaking when she climbed to the top of the steep water slide and was startled when she almost slipped. But Seulgi managed to grab her arm firmly right in time.

 

"Careful." The latter said with a smile.

 

Irene was flustered at first, she hasn’t seen Seulgi smile at her since forever but Seulgi didn't let her to get the wrong idea. She leaned towards Irene and whispered that it was all for the show.

 

Irene clenched her jaw and almost pushed Seulgi down the slide but she controlled herself.

 

“Come on now doctor Kang lets not start a fight now.” Irene hummed with a fake smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter